Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:37:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can the massive creation of Altcoins can be stopped?  (Read 2585 times)
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:00:33 PM

Maлoвepoятнo. Cкoлькo людeй, cтoлькo мoжeт быть и пpoeктoв. Ecли бы былo кaкoe-тo oгpaничeниe, тo вcё бы yжe дaвнo pyxнyлo. Oпять жe, ecли paccмaтpивaть бoльшиe и ycпeшныe пpoeкты, oни иcпoльзyют xopoшyю ocнoвy и тoлкoвyю кoмaндy.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:23:48 PM

For me, it can't be stop. As long as there are people they can fool. They will always create their coin repetitively to gain profit. Nothing to worry that much because such situation was there even before and if you haven't victimize yet, you really don't need to worry. That means, you are extra careful.
They will continue, I do not want to invest in every coin that is inside of their though it is cool to see how they are helping Cryptocurrency a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:57:31 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.

The only way that the massive creations of new altcoins can be stopped is if there is some kind of regulation put on the market to make sure that the creators have to jump through a lot of hoops to get their coins in the market. If they see that it is very hard to get a new coin going into the market then there will be less people who are willing to put new coins in the market

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

So far, there will be new ICO appear with the same goals, namely to make money. There are no good projects and it's just a dump of projects similar to each other and without any uniqueness.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

I was just wondering after the altcoin being successful there have been more unreasonable coin that has been created, hence there are more people will  doubt it, and seriously more and more coins has being created just for profit I mean you can gain some profit off of it but its not the reason why a founder should create one.

After seeing so much coin being created and been abandoned with gaining profit from it made me think that if the new coin stops coming then we could focus more on some reasonable coin and some coin that is currently being developed.

The only way that the massive creations of new altcoins can be stopped is if there is some kind of regulation put on the market to make sure that the creators have to jump through a lot of hoops to get their coins in the market. If they see that it is very hard to get a new coin going into the market then there will be less people who are willing to put new coins in the market
And that is never going to happen, how can the governments stop people from just publishing their code in a website? How they can stop people from thinking by themselves? What you say may work for those icos that gather hundreds of millions of dollars but for an ico that only gets a few tens of thousands of dollars such measures are going to be impossible to be applied.
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:02:09 PM

This can be controlled but difficult to stop, like what is happening at US on ICOs now. I believe to do this Ethereum blockchain which gives room for most altcoins to be create needs to place some sort of restriction in creation of smart contracts. That been said project that manage to launch their own blockchain are free of such restrictions, if we try to create a body the will vet projects the decentralized natural of Crypto has been defeated.
In a nutshell creation can be reduced but cannot be stopped
Troysen

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

I think it can be regulated, it's true that it's a problem that hundreds of altcoins come out every month, just trying to catch people's money off guard, so some filter has to exist, I think the entry barrier to create an alt should be higher, just so that projects that really strive to get support can achieve their goal.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

I really agree that the number of new coins that has appeared in the past few years - is simply insane. It is very sad to realize this, but most of these coins will never become mainstream, 90% of them will die and will not even get a listing on the stock exchanges.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:21:31 AM

I believe that the situation will continue to be similar. Many new altcoins will appear on the market regularly, and we are unlikely to be able to radically change this situation. The only opportunity for investors is to carefully and carefully examine a potential investment project in order to minimize their risks.

paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Today, the crypto market is a fairly new, young direction among investors. Therefore, it is logical that today there are still pressing problems and difficulties. But I think that gradually such problems can be solved. Including in a few years there may appear ways to combat the problem of massive altcoins.
Prosperityforall

Merit: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

Yes, it can be stopped only in case of some measures to be taken to prevent their creation.
For instance we can suggest SEC to qualify tokensales and make some regulation
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

A huge amount of money is flowing in the cryptocurrency industry. So, a lot of opportunists are diving into this body of money. They're taking advantage that the industry is unregulated and anonymous. This is where the money is. Some are really creating coins even though they know that it'll not survive. They want to earn money from investors. They can't be prohibited from creating coins. All we have to do is to be diligent not to invest on nonsense coins.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I feel that it can happen only through regulations but this market is still not regulated. Maybe it will happen in future if regulations comes into force later.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

The creation of tokens today can probably be called the natural process of cryptocurrency tokenization, because today there are a lot of projects that really create new opportunities for people and for the world as a whole.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

You have just observed that more coins have been created. But at the same time, many coins have failed due to their failure to perform well. Now the market is growing highly competitive and it will be difficult to survive without performance. And what is going on is for good reason. I think competition will wipe out bad coins.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

The creation of tokens today can probably be called the natural process of cryptocurrency tokenization, because today there are a lot of projects that really create new opportunities for people and for the world as a whole.

True, but once the market will fill up, this process will slow down, and maybe even stop. This technology is growing at such a fast rate that soon blockchain can provide a new, better solution that will replace altcoins or maybe even Bitcoin .. Something like Bitcoin 2.0 Who knows?!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████