Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:36:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Running SENIGMA for a while now, I froze my share prices, Am I now too expensive?  (Voting closed: December 21, 2013, 08:19:25 AM)
Yes, Reduce the price - 1 (7.1%)
No, It's all relitive - 2 (14.3%)
Who are you? need to advertize! - 3 (21.4%)
Your ok, But not transparent enough for me - 1 (7.1%)
Get off Cryptostocks and I might. - 2 (14.3%)
I like voteing - 5 (35.7%)
Total Voters: 14

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SENIGMA a way forward?  (Read 935 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:19:25 AM

I have been running SENIGMA here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259100.0

For a few months now, Whilst I hold my share prices at 0.012, When I started, This was nothing, Now it is starting to be something, Whilst this is good for early adopters who have got the value back already, Is this too high for anyone else to come in?

Your thoughts here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:43:12 PM

Loos like no one knows me, Cool, I can see if I can change that.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:29:23 AM

Have been taking a look at these but do seem a bit overpriced ATM imho.  Keeping my eye on them though

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:49:16 PM

Have been taking a look at these but do seem a bit overpriced ATM imho.  Keeping my eye on them though

Yeah, Got a few PM's to that effect too, Also saying "it's less business based and more hobby based" As I put the project hashing power into my own, So I might have to separate the two at some point and become more clearer about what hashing power the project actually has.
reg

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:52:04 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 09:57:54 AM by reg

Have been taking a look at these but do seem a bit overpriced ATM imho.  Keeping my eye on them though

Yeah, Got a few PM's to that effect too, Also saying "it's less business based and more hobby based" As I put the project hashing power into my own, So I might have to separate the two at some point and become more clearer about what hashing power the project actually has.
+1.  yes we need to know what % hashing power our investment represents. the share price should reflect that so we can get an idea of our R.O.I. so far I am happy with the div's but if the hash rate of this op is falling relative to others the share price and dividends would also normally reduce!. it may be you want many smaller investors rather than a few larger ones we have now become but my view is that-that is due to the btc price increase (which I believe will continue) and not to incremental increases in hash rate?. I do not mind seeing a relative drop in share price and therefore dividends but would like to be able to assess if the op is generally keeping pace with the mining sector. regards.
squall1066 (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:57:44 AM

OK, Well due to the huge amount of votes, I'm just not known enough, And people would like to know what they are investing in.

So here's the pitch, I wont do anything now, It's too close to Christmas and new year, I have alot to do, In the new year I will re-structure the whole thing, And split some hashing power into this project and say what i'm buying and the total hash rate.

Also I will look at getting some ad's out, I'm not going anywhere!

I also looked at moving the platform away from cryptostocks, But there is no good way to do it, As I don't have the information on who invested, So if I move, Everyone instantly looses out.
unless I buy back at purchased rate, But I have spent some on hardware so This is not possible.
Thinking through my keyboard, I could just open another one and keep track on the two?

A few days left on this vote, I will leave it open see if anyone else has a say.

Everyone have a good holiday, and seasons greetings!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: