Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] [Calculations Proof] [.5BTC Donation * 10 = 5btc] [$700/mon]  (Read 1183 times)
LarryFossil (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:18:40 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2023, 09:38:22 AM by LarryFossil

Inexpensive Intelligent Collaboration Profiting Organization
Update Time Log:

[Group Buy] [Calculations Proof] [.5BTC Donation * 10 = 5btc] [$700/mon]

Participants: 1 / 10
Amount of BTC donated: .5 / 5 or $5,500
Total Hashing Pwr: 2,000 GH/s
Total Monthly Earning$ / User: $700.00
Benefits: Market Protection, Secure Encrypted Wallet Password Protected & stored away from the internet, Genuine Customer Support, & A Community to keep updated with while earning 4.6x the amount you would earn from mining with only 50gh/s speeds, Inexpensive Intelligent Collaboration Profiting.
Hardware:

.5 btc donation / user gives us the opportunity to purchase more equipment & setup / maintenance. So in all essence lets give some examples mathematically.

8 people chip in and add their hashing power to the plate - The requirements to join would be to have at least 25gh/s worth of power. So in return,

Statistics:
  • *BTC / USD: $1100.62
  • Hardware Price: 5btc = 2000Gh/s [Black Arrow - Prospero X-3]
  • *Hardware Delivery: March 2014 - China
  • *Community Hashing Power = 200Gh/s

Totals FOR 2200GH/s:
  • *Hashing Power = 2200Gh/s
  • *BTC /day =
  • *USD /day = ~$260.71/day
  • *USD /wk  = ~$1825.00/wk
  • *USD /mon = ~$7,300.00/mon
  • *USD /yr  = ~$88,000.00/yr

Community Dividends from being a member:
  • *USD /member = IF HPwr == 2200Gh/s: (8 Members / ((biweekly)3650) = $456.25 / 14 days

Totals FOR 200GH/s:
  • *Hashing Power = 200Gh/s
  • *BTC /day =
  • *USD /day = ~$20.50/day
  • *USD /wk  = ~$178.00/wk
  • *USD /mon = ~$714.00/mon
  • *USD /yr  = ~$8570.00/yr
  • *USD /member = IF HPwr == 200Gh/s: (8 Members / ((biweekly)$357.08) =  ~$44.64 / 14 days.

In all essence:
*USD /member = IF HPwr == 50Gh/s: (1 Member / ((biweekly)$71.75 = ~$82.00 / 14 days or even ~$164.00/mon.

How Is This Possible:

Member donation of XXX number of people would give XXX result for total bitcoin (5)

For Example: 10 members / ([HWCost]5btc) = .5btc per member

Delivery Thoughts:

The delivery time frame is in March or April, if we could find an equivalent rig for a fair price that delivered in December, we could purchase open source hardware or other types as long as we retained 2000gh/s or even 1000Gh/s or possibly lower; it is completely up to the community on what to decide.

Possible Predictions:

If bitcoin continues to rise, the group would benefit dramatically, but if the price drops or economics crash - we all lose no matter if your in the group or without us.

In Conclusion:

Bitcoin enthusiast who don't have a lot of bitcoin or money will be enabled to make more income by working together as a group.

Math Calc: 10 Members @ 2000GH/s HW = User_1 == $234.80 / day( $7,000.00/mon) / 10(members) == $23.40 /day or $700.00/month, rather than the $5.00 / day or $150.00 running only 50gh/s. Essentially, you gain ~4.6 times the profit by working together by a 10 group member community who.

In the end, the community benefits from this understanding & can work together on different ideas using their profits. It's entirely up to you on what you decide to do with your returns, all we ask is to stay apart of the community & regular with the forum / website for this type of organization.  

How Are You Protected?
From the time I receive the bitcoin donation I will store it in a secure encrypted wallet until maximum slots are filled.

Once they slots are filled we will vote on a rig by a selection I provide.

The rig will be stored at a specific address that you will know.

Once I receive the hardware, it will be setup that day & the community will start accepting their returns on a 24hour daily schedule or even possibly a 12 hour rotation, depending on how quickly things work.

===================================================
===================================================
Note1: All based off the bitcoin market as of Dec 1, 2013. 1BTC = 1,100.00. [MTGOX Source]
Note2: Basic math calculations evenly distribute the earnings fairly.
Note3: All ideas are welcome. If you think of something to make this idea better to help everyone, please share.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LarryFossil (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:25:37 AM

Reserved for possible future updates.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:28:29 AM

So, we pay you to buy gh?
Why wouldnt we just us cex.io?
LarryFossil (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:36:54 AM

So, we pay you to buy gh?
Why wouldnt we just us cex.io?

Instead of a Cumulative return which is more risky, you would receive a instant return every day. I work as a freelancer and will be able to easily maintain the equipment & distribute the wealth evenly per day. This will intertwine with the time I spend working.

Plus: There would be 0 maintenance fee's. You would receive every penny you earned from mining in this group. Only revenue I would be gaining from is through donations. I would be a user who would not reap extra benefits, but the joy of maintaining the equipment, helping others out & earning my one tenth of the proportions + electricity fee based on my area code.
chr0npiles

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:40:44 AM

Very interested in this, but not exactly sure I understand fully.  Is there an option to either donate .5BTC to help with the startup costs or donate your mining rigs abilities instead?  I don't have any mining rigs or anything like that, but would be very interested in contributing the .5BTC to this fund. 

I'll have quite a bit of disposable income on December 15.  Would it be possible to reserve a spot until then?
LarryFossil (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:47:41 AM

Very interested in this, but not exactly sure I understand fully.  Is there an option to either donate .5BTC to help with the startup costs or donate your mining rigs abilities instead?  I don't have any mining rigs or anything like that, but would be very interested in contributing the .5BTC to this fund.  

I'll have quite a bit of disposable income on December 15.  Would it be possible to reserve a spot until then?

Yes, the only option available is to donate .5btc to the address noted & I will put it into reserve until I receive the full amount to purchase / reserve the rig. After I receive and setup the device, each member of the group will be earning their profits as mentioned above [calculated on the cost of MTGOX / BITSTAMP market at the time I receive the rig) If the market fluctuates our profits fluctuates. Simple as that.

To answer your second question: This group buy is based off of first come first serve basis. Seems like the only fair thing to do. I could possibly bring more slots open later, but lets take this one step at a time first =P)
chr0npiles

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 09:53:32 AM

Very interested in this, but not exactly sure I understand fully.  Is there an option to either donate .5BTC to help with the startup costs or donate your mining rigs abilities instead?  I don't have any mining rigs or anything like that, but would be very interested in contributing the .5BTC to this fund.  

I'll have quite a bit of disposable income on December 15.  Would it be possible to reserve a spot until then?

Yes, the only option available is to donate .5btc to the address noted & I will put it into reserve until I receive the full amount to purchase / reserve the rig. After I receive and setup the device, each member of the group will be earning their profits as mentioned above [calculated on the cost of MTGOX / BITSTAMP market at the time I receive the rig) If the market fluctuates our profits fluctuates. Simple as that.

To answer your second question: This group buy based off of first come first serve basis. Seems like the only fair thing to do.

Ok cool,that all sounds fair, but to clarify, you have not yet purchased/reserved any of the mining equipment?.  That is contingent upon you receiving the donations?  Furthermore, what guarantee would we have of receiving the equipment by March or April?  Will mining still be profitible then?  Do your calculations take into account the cost of powering the rigs and such? 

I'm a well educated young man, but the liberal arts degree didn't really focus too much on technology and all that jazz.  I'm an economist by trade, so the whole bitcoin phenomena is incredibly fascinating to me, but some of the technical aspects are lost on me unfortunately.  Should the price of BTC remain constant, those figures that you quote in your original message would be guaranteed on a daily basis? What about the issue of mining getting exponentially harder and all that jazz?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: