Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [PRE-SALE] Tile Investor - The new Real Estate market model  (Read 166 times)
Tile Investor (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Tile Investor - The new Real Estate market model

We are a young but experienced developing Real Estate enterprise with deep interest in new technologies and their uses. This is why we started this ICO project, to combine and make available for everyone the Real Estate investments through blockchain technology and Smart Contracts' proved safety and reliability. This will provide more profitable ways than the traditional Real Estate investment model.

Tile Investor's aim is to create an access platform to the whole Real Estate market, which will be a transparent means not only for investor, but also promoters, builders, owners and tenants to get advantage of their properties and satisfy their business or personal needs.

You can join our token public pre-sale here:

Read our Whitepaper here:

Watch our presentation video here:

You can also follow us on social networks and help us grow:

Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Instagram  |  Telegram  |  Youtube

Or, if you are keen to take a more proactive role in our project, you can join us through our Bounty Program here:

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kobos

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Seems a good project. What's the minimum to buy on ICO?
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Investments in real estate are among the most reliable, and the integration of blockchain technology into this superstructure can undoubtedly lead the relations between its participants to a new level. Good luck!
Tile Investor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:33:43 AM

Seems a good project. What's the minimum to buy on ICO?
Thank you! We're doing our best effort to create an extraordinary platform for our users. We're actually on pre-sale stage, with a minimum buy of 10000€ (approximately 77000 TILEs). At ICO (starting May 14th), there will be no minimum.

Investments in real estate are among the most reliable, and the integration of blockchain technology into this superstructure can undoubtedly lead the relations between its participants to a new level. Good luck!
Thank you! You'll hear more from us soon!
vanderstalin

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:00:12 AM

Real estate project  is a very promising project at this time. The value of our token will always be backed by the value of our real estate, So the value of this token will continue to rise, if in accordance with the real price esate that continues to rise at this time?
plapoon

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

wauu great this platform. I think many will join this ICO, because if viewed in terms of tegnologi and its goals that can provide benefits to investors and also to the promoter, and to others who have been mentioned. I think there is no reason not to join in this project .. steady ......
Tile Investor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:30:48 PM

Real estate project  is a very promising project at this time. The value of our token will always be backed by the value of our real estate, So the value of this token will continue to rise, if in accordance with the real price esate that continues to rise at this time?
Real Estate assets are quite solid over the time, and in an market that's recovering as the Spanish one, growth can be outstanding. As we have stated before, TILE's value will grow in accordance to the platform's development and expansion.

wauu great this platform. I think many will join this ICO, because if viewed in terms of tegnologi and its goals that can provide benefits to investors and also to the promoter, and to others who have been mentioned. I think there is no reason not to join in this project .. steady ......
Thank you so much! We appreciate your comments and also any feedback anyone would like to send us, so we can make this project even better!
Oni0n

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:49:22 AM

Seems solid. I wonder how you're dealing with your software issues (there are ALWAYS software issues with ICOs)
pakbardi

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:58:41 PM

business in real estate is very promising and many advantages that will be obtained by investors if investing in this project. hopefully for a smooth progress and many investors will support your project.
JenLow

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:06:58 PM

business in real estate is very promising and many advantages that will be obtained by investors if investing in this project. hopefully for a smooth progress and many investors will support your project.
Papa always said Real Estate was a good investment. Don't know too much about crypto, but for your comments I think this could be a nice coin to buy  Cheesy
Tile Investor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:12:40 AM

Seems solid. I wonder how you're dealing with your software issues (there are ALWAYS software issues with ICOs)
Thank you. Our team is working hard so the platform will be safe and easy to use for anyone who needs it.

Thank you for your support!

Papa always said Real Estate was a good investment. Don't know too much about crypto, but for your comments I think this could be a nice coin to buy  Cheesy
We feel honored you consider us a good option for your portfolio, particularly if you're new to the world of crypto. Thank you!
patofet

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

Loks like an interesting project!!
Tile Investor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Greetings from Tile Investor Team,

We've finally arrived to our ICO launch of TILE, which you can check at www.tileinvestor.com. Within this stage, there will be four phases with increasing prices until it arrives to its intended ICO price. So, if you decide to invest 100€, you'll have:

* From May 15th to May 21th: TILE at 0,15€, approximately equivalent to 670 TILE.
* From May 22th to May 28th: TILE at 0,16€, approximately equivalent to 625 TILE.
* From May 29th to June 4th: TILE at 0,17€, approximately equivalent to 590 TILE.
* From June 5th to June 30th: TILE at 0,18€, approximately equivalent to 560 TILE.

So, the earlier you buy, the more value you'll get when our platform launches! Thank you for your support and don't doubt to contact us for any question you have regarding our project.

Best regards,
Tile Investor Team
Tile Investor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/tile-investor-21606 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Thank you! This is already adressed.

Loks like an interesting project!!
Thank you for your interest! We'll be soon making more announcements about it.
Jaalinar

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

It's nice to see this project has been finally launched. I got to know it last time I visited Catalonia from a friend who attended a cryptocurrency conference. I'll be sure to follow it up and buy some TILEs, though I would've liked to do it at presale :/
Sylvie Burg

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:36:01 PM

From an cryptoinvestor point of view, it seems like a quite solid asset, particularly when the platform launches. Maybe it's true that it was a better buy when on pre-sale, but people interested in TILE (like myself, after reading their whitepaper and visiting their website) should take the chance to get it ASAP. Good luck with your project!
Tile Investor (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

It's nice to see this project has been finally launched. I got to know it last time I visited Catalonia from a friend who attended a cryptocurrency conference. I'll be sure to follow it up and buy some TILEs, though I would've liked to do it at presale :/
Thank you for your interest!

From an cryptoinvestor point of view, it seems like a quite solid asset, particularly when the platform launches. Maybe it's true that it was a better buy when on pre-sale, but people interested in TILE (like myself, after reading their whitepaper and visiting their website) should take the chance to get it ASAP. Good luck with your project!
Thank you for your trust in the project, Sylvie! We'll make your to fulfill your (and our other investors') expectations.
Oni0n

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:25:50 PM

Thank you. Our team is working hard so the platform will be safe and easy to use for anyone who needs it.
I hope so, as I've bought some of your tokens. Let's see how much it rises after ICO.

From an cryptoinvestor point of view, it seems like a quite solid asset, particularly when the platform launches.
Ma'am, we all are waiting you're right and we see moon soon  Grin Tongue
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:36:58 PM

ICOs related to real estates are popping out like weed in a wild field. In a few words, can you W please highlight what your project has more than other? Would you have already a portfolio? Too little details in the announcement...
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:34:36 PM

Question to the team. And before starting to develop your project, have you conducted marketing research of such projects? I'm a little up to date on the work of agencies. Ready programs are already being used there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: