Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:18:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ATH] Aethercoin, 4th generation blockchain technology 1000.000 TPS!  (Read 725 times)
aethercoin1 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:14:10 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 01:34:32 PM by aethercoin1

1. Aether will decentralise the storage of cryptocurrencies.
2. The Aether team will build a DEX
3. Aether uses 4th generation blockchain technology that facilitates the use of Dapps on the blockchain.

Learn more about Aether by viewing the following pages.

Whitepaper English: https://aethercoin.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Whitepaper-1.5.pdf

Whitepaper other languages: Coming Soon!

Roadmap: https://aethercoin.eu/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Aethercoin/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/aethercoin_ath

Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Aethercoin/

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/EwG5BhDaF_jXwrSFTtDXcg

Circulation:

X13 PoS coin (Aethercoin)
50 million
Staking rate per year: 5%

The Aethercoins will be sold during the ICO period. These Aethercoins are worth 100 Aether each. And can be swapped later on, as soon as we launch the DEX.

Dpos (Aether)
12 billion
Staking rate per year: 1%

shadowcoinwarrior

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:15 PM

Awesome coin guys i read the whitepaper keep up the good work! Already so many people in telegram! Im buying.
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:36:04 AM

How about some devs on the team or a github...
aethercoin1 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:13:56 AM

Hi there!

We are still working on the website and the design. We will add another page with the full team.

Furthermore we will add parts to github gradually. The first half will be added to github soon enough.

If you  have any questions feel free to ask them, here or on telegram.
shadowcoinwarrior

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

I found an error in the whitepaper! You said here on this thread that you get 100 Aether for 1 Aethercoin. The whitepaper states you get 1000! If I calculate the supply you ment 100 am i right?
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

Current global shipping projects are faced with challenges such as overcapacity, low-level, security threats, and regulatory improvements made by the market to achieve plafform. this may apply to your project, so you always have to be an ev manager to work hard.
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

It is interesting to watch out this thread but in first impression it seems they just add A to Ether. Name of this project could be more appealing instead of create confusing for people.
aethercoin1 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:33:40 PM
Merited by shadowcoinwarrior (1)

Thank you shadowcoinwarrior!

You are right we first wanted 1 Aethercoin for 1000 Aether, but that would make the supply 120 billion Aether, thought that would be a bit much, so we changed it to a 100.

Thank you for the feedback, we will change it later today!

We appreciate it!

Yeah sorry for the name, Hush

Well i think Vitalik ment the chemical element Ether, not sure tho. + he also added eum behind it to give it some ''swagg''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ether

And we are really talking about the ''dimension'' that seperates worlds in the greek mythology. The Aether also formed the basis for the name of the element Ether, but its not the same. We wanted this name because it symbolizes where the exchange will operate '' in the Aether''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aether_(mythology)
shadowcoinwarrior

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

I saw that you changed the 1000 to 100 nice.

cant wait to trade on that decentralized exchange it sounds really cool!

I actually hate it that i have to store crypto on harddrives and usb. This is so much better. Smiley
aethercoin1 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

No thank you shadowcoinwarrior:)

We won't let you down ! Cheesy
epicpokemon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:26:00 AM

Nice Job guys well done! Keep up the good work. Will certainly be buying some Aether.
darkhawk

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

Finally a good reliable ICO. I have seen so much stupid shit come by.
Happy to know there are still good devs out there.  Cool
reptillianoverlord

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:09:46 PM

Love this coin! I like EOS but im a bit scared with 21 nodes. Happy these people are solving this problem, buying for sure.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

Evolution is a fact,everything in life evolves, nothing will ever remain the same things always finds a way of metamorphosing. When Bitcoin came in 2009, it was perceived as the height of financial technology. Ethereum followed and the ERC20 took over. Nine years after the birth of the first cryptocurrency we are now witnessing the fourth generation.
Aether is a fourth generation cryptocurrency, with the aim of decentralising cryptocurrencies storage and  will facilitate the use of DAPPS on Blockchain

zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:35:14 PM

I like your job, very good for the future, it will get a lot of group participants quickly, hopefully it works well
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

Evolution is a fact,everything in life evolves, nothing will ever remain the same things always finds a way of metamorphosing. When Bitcoin came in 2009, it was perceived as the height of financial technology. Ethereum followed and the ERC20 took over. Nine years after the birth of the first cryptocurrency we are now witnessing the fourth generation.
Aether is a fourth generation cryptocurrency, with the aim of decentralising cryptocurrencies storage and  will facilitate the use of DAPPS on Blockchain

This is ongoing process of development now blockchain based projects are moving towards get matured. This is big revolution which is happening around us I think it's very early to judge any project even there is no working product so they it will take time to prove.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
darkhawk

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

This is ongoing process of development now blockchain based projects are moving towards get matured. This is big revolution which is happening around us I think it's very early to judge any project even there is no working product so they it will take time to prove.

True we will see, but i like the plan really. They are also splicing the NAV chain and making a custom x13 coin so i think you can already see a bit what they are capable of before the ico starts, i like that its not just another token. If they can do that they can in theory indeed copy eos and add nodes.
epicpokemon

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:27:26 PM

I have observed them in telegram i think they can do it. You can never be sure ofc, but its looking good. Roll Eyes
aethercoin1 (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

Thank you all for the positive replies! 

We will show more proof of our development progress soon.

The updates will also be shared on bitcointalk. Smiley
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

A great project! Everything is simple and easy to understand. I would be happy to join and see your sales, with great luck and success for the team!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: