Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:51:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be fooled.  (Read 919 times)
gefander (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:02:26 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 08:48:05 PM by gefander

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

add 12/05/2018
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.

add 27/07/2018
Now it is worth paying attention to the fact that most of the projects have already lost their exclusivity, we are now in chaos created HYIP, I go to the project today and want to know when will sell tokens, and I'm told that there is airdrop, you need to record a video and then you have a chance to get airdrop, well, it's just disgusting, they kill my time, I just want to invest, I'm not going to waste my time to participate in the competition. And they do not need ordinary investors. They are engaged in HYIP, because then, creating a sufficient level of HYIP, they throw a scarce amount of tokens to the exchange and raise the rate of their tokens. In fact, they do not carry anything sensible to the world. Or some mediocre idea or another bike. Please be careful, do not give in to this animal instinct of the crowd and do not get fooled on the HYIP. This scheme is far from normal manners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:56:46 PM

While it is true that many projects copy ideas from exiting platforms that are already great and do not need a blockchain integration, it is not so with all of them. Some are really trying to achieve something new regarding technology and for the benefit of us all. I would bet on the infrastructure based projects, because those try to jump over obstacles that blockchain challenges them with, they are developing their native blockchains that are striving to be faster, more secure, more reliable and less energy consuming. I believe those will prevail in the market long-term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:17 PM

One truly need to be careful with some projects. Every good project should have its unique applicability. Most times, whenever i want to go for any project, i usually consider the use-case of such project. It must be unique and not just emulating other projects that have been in existence. Even if they will emulate others who have been successful, the approach should be genuine and different.
iluvbtc

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

Yup, lot of scammers out there, need to be very, very careful with every move. I got caught holding Centra as a hedge on TenX when the scammers got arrested.
iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:03:17 PM

Yes, we all know about the risks involved. But I believe that the times now need a lot more caution, because the scammers are more then ever.

paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

I have a long experience of life, sometimes I feel that too long. I can for sure tell you that every aspect of life ans society is full of people trying to take advantage of others. Scammers are as happy with dollars as with bitcoins.

vertigomom

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

Well, that's why communities like this forum exist.

Always do your research before buying into some new project
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

We are all aware and we constantly remind everyone to be smart about the investment, if they are not sure about the investment then don't invest, don't be greedy, research is very important to minimalize the risk, search from people opinion and search from a lot of source, most of the coin now is only copycat coin so you need to choose and observe carefully before you invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
montreal

Activity: 328

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Thank you brother) You say this as if nobody here knows about scams and disappointments. Everyone teach himself with the help of personal experience, and it does not matter whether it is good or bad.

DAEX ◄► RELIABLE CLEARING ECOSYSTEM ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ANNWHITEPAPERBOUNTY 
huhansan

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:30:04 PM

As long as you are always cautious, you are not easy to be cheated. The swindlers are not smart or even stupid. I really don’t understand why people are cheated.
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:35:12 PM

From your words, it seems that you have a specific example. If this does not difficult, and in a timely manner, bring it, please.
Unfortunately, we learn late about belonging to an unfair game.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

I think that tendency in real world same. Everyone wants to be better than another, that is cancer of capitalism.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:49:50 PM

Yes, these are the features of this market and you either accept the terms of the game and the risks or not. In the ICO format - just try to carefully select projects in which you want to invest
Tactical Genius

Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 06:52:14 PM

From my personal experience i have decided not to invest in most of these ICOs being run everyday.They raise the money and start giving various excuses,cant even meet roadmap time lines and so on.And the worse part is that there is no form of regulation so you cant really take them on.Being fooled again by an ICO will be one of my major regrets in life.

Jizel

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

Hi, now there really are a lot of scammers, and you need to be more careful about what company to work with and where to invest. Unfortunately, it is not always possible to recognize who is good and who is bad.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:07:53 PM

investigation and research are the most important thing to do before going into any ICO.
there are a lot of scam and fraud all over the net, not just now but since before.
if you will just grab something over it you will be in danger.
remember to study the ICO first. all the time!
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

Try to find as much information about the projects and their organizers as possible to understand how the idea of the project and its product is unique and can be implemented in reality. Investing can not be done blindly or in haste.
xda-developer

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:38 PM

If you enter to the crypto world, you should accept the risk that you will be scammed. And most likely it will just happen. The question is how many times. Unfortunately here more scammers than honest people.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

That is the danger and why regulation is being introduced, especially to ICOs where investors are being ripped off continuously. It is always worth checking if the developers are in the public media, this makes it less likely to be a scam. Doesn't guarantee a successful project, but better than being scammed completely

Agat22

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:25:48 PM

I can't say that the scammers meet at every turn during the ICO campaigns. While I don't often come across. Maybe next will be worse.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Hi, I want to warn you that now on this market has come a lot of bad people, they just beg you for money for nothing, hiding behind the blockchain, but they are not competitive and in most cases are not even going to compete with other companies. Many of the ideas are stolen from other projects.
The result, they have business, and you have illiquid tokens. Your funds have decreased several times.
 But you can not make a claim to the founders of the projects, because they do not hide ) it is an open Scam.

People who approach business wisely first study the market before investing their money. And the time when investors invested in projects promising gold mountains have passed. Now all carefully analyze the projects, the number of parameters to be analyzed is growing, so scammers usually disappear at the stage of the bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

True. there are a lot of scammer and hacker waiting for us to be careless.
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:55:03 PM

It's time to introduce regulation, or create new rules for ICO, otherwise scammers will continue to spoil the reputation of successful and useful projects. I very much hope that by the end of this year, there will be changes.
Ultra_io

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

many scams around I agree!
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:13:43 PM

There is a lot of bad people in any field, but there are a lot of geniuses. We live in great information age and main weapon is information. If you be read and study crypto world, nobody can fool you!
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:29:48 PM

With that many flooding on to the market, it can be difficult to know which are scams and Ponzi schemes .I always check on different resources and sites but still its crazy how people want to  get rich
sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:32:05 PM

I  appreciate this concern post since most of us are really just learning the trade in crypto and all these considerations are sometimes beyond what's available for us to learn. With all the potential profit serving as an ecstasy for some to invest and invest it won't hurt for anyone to know when to hit the break and really do some research. really balance out the risk we are taking and we must be smart.

saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:54 AM

Many people want to get rich instantly via crypto. As a result they are utilized by such people to take advantage by offering projects that we find difficult to distinguish from real projects. Do we currently miss a third party?
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:26:54 AM

Yep. There is a huge number of projects right now that aren't worth your investment. Especially if they are promising way too much that they cannot deliver in their promised timeframes. Usually, their ideas are also very repetitive and aren't needed in the market.

You obviously don't want to invest in any of those projects.

That's why research is so important. Ultimately, what you want to know is whether or not the team is only launching the project for money, or if there is actually a purpose for the project in the long term. Well said, OP. Avoid these projects at all costs, even if they are not a scam, the team will pretty much cease all development once ICO finishes.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

Motives of the team plays a role in it. With current situation, it's not a difficult task to come up with an Idea and an ICO to fund it. But the success of the token lies in how the team make use of it and how the token derives it's value. Most of the coins we seen are purely speculative and have nothing to do with actual progress of the project.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:10:18 AM

So may copycat projects now and if you have experienced on analyzing an ICO, it is very easy to tell that they don't have any chance to succeed. They'll collect more money until their project fail but they are still the winner in the end and investors are the big losers.
Orang Tua

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

We may still be in the very early stages of the development of blockchain, and of course people with bad intentions will find ways to take advantage of this still-new system. Perhaps regulatory authority is needed to build a healthy industry.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:30:32 AM

Yes, we all know about the risks involved. But I believe that the times now need a lot more caution, because the scammers are more then ever.

Yes that absolutely right, scammers / hackers are everywhere ,we should do research before getting into a project, extra careful before taking any decisions once we get in it means accepting the fact whether to loss or win.
jokowo

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:45:27 AM

Yes that's the fact, maybe that's the reason many social media do not accept ads from crypto, and china government banned ico.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:51:26 AM

Now everyone can make tokens and collect money with just a whitepaper. We know some of them are bad guys who will take advantage of people's interest in crypto, but we can not do anything. We can not tell the difference.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:04 AM

Unfortunately, in crypto worls there is a constant risk of scam.
I think the main problem is that we don't know all about new project (because there are a lot of them).
That's why our forum exists. Discussing about new project we reduce the risk of being fooled.

onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

There is a lot of bad people in any field, but there are a lot of geniuses. We live in great information age and main weapon is information. If you be read and study crypto world, nobody can fool you!

Only thing you need to be aware and keep reading and you should be better to understand the difference between right and wrong which can make things better for you. Once you can do research on your own and start getting thing right you can even become rich just depending on crypto currency .

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

sniveel

Activity: 431

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:15:33 AM

Yeah its true dont be fooled of attractive projects that you dont even know if it is legit or a scam ones just be curious and stay aware always the safety is in your hands. Goodluck
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:19:50 AM

That us why if you are new in crypto world, don't be so much excited of a project that appears to a promising. The the safest way is to invest like btc, eth or lite coin while you're on your way to familiarize this activity.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:25 AM

the way i see it, that is true about all the ICOs. none of them have done anything so far apart from being traded as a token and going up and down. they call themselves "companies" and pretend to solve some problem that doesn't even exist and they ask for money (raising funds) to do that!

it is a terrible trend that is going on and becoming popular and it is harming the whole industry. this needs to stop if we want to see real open source projects come out. in fact one of the problems with all these ICOs is that it makes it centralized no matter if their source is open! the devs are getting paid so no one else is going to ever contribute to it!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:41:33 AM

I have experienced fraud several times, I can not understand why many smart people like them cheat and harming others, should be smart people like they are able to earn money the right way, in the history of the world no one can defend its wealth by deceiving other people.
louie69

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:47:51 AM

That us why if you are new in crypto world, don't be so much excited of a project that appears to a promising. The the safest way is to invest like btc, eth or lite coin while you're on your way to familiarize this activity.

Well, I think that is reality while others would replicate other projects and make some revisions that it would come out as original idea which is not. Anyways, people that would tend to make an investment on ICO's, you should be careful enough in choosing the legitimate and right ones otherwise, you will be throwing your money out of nowhere. I would suggest you need to make a research prior to make any investment particularly new ICO token sale.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Umkar

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:57:11 AM

Yes, we all already see that it really exists. There are many ICO projects that are actually useless and are held only for the sake of collecting money from credulous investors. Therefore, investors need to be very cautious and carefully choose such projects for investment. Although it is completely impossible to exclude that the selected ICO project will not be fraudulent, you can write anything on paper, but we can not always verify this. Therefore, in part, this activity resembles a gambling game where you can win or lose.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:05:39 AM

By now the awareness and the caution are both adopted by most everybody in crypto. As for cheats and scams, we have all faced them in some aspect of life and take precautions accordingly.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

Better that you have putted some example of what you calls fooling,maybe some links that we can use as materials for checking,youre advice has nothing to be exact s if what are those.if they are ico projects or just some individuals that using PM or something,sometimes lets be specific if we really wanted to help others though i am sure that its for goodness that you made this threas
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

there are many bag guy fake admin on telegram to fool everyone traser mony to buy token with cheaper price and hight bonus,many ico scam to fool your money,when we join crypto i think we need self protect and before invest any ico we need search this ico and find information about this project,member of project... or simple only invest eth and btc and some coin in top 10 Cheesy
longwintershere

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

this is no different from the businesses outside the crypto. They also try to scam people, copy ideas of others and often disappear when they don't manage to kick off. Just use common sense when investing.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Dark_raven007

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

Yes, there are a lot of scammers. Of the 40 bounties, 5 percent turn out to be Scam. It's a shame that he spent his time on them.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

It's inevitable in our market to have identities wanting to do bad things. We just have to be careful in engaging ourselves. Sometimes it's not ideal anymore to invest in Icos because many bad identites lurk there.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

thank you for the information, your news is very useful.

not just scam projects, but also on the market of many ponzi projects, they only benefit from every new investor, then they do not care about the coin growth they created.

according to you, between a scam project and a ponzi project, which project has a greater adverse effect on the crypto world?

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:19:29 AM

I know there are too many scammers, even in the bounty campaigns also there are big mafia gangs trying to steal our identities to claim our stakes and I caught over 8 Vietnamese members doing this, so I think they are a gang of many. Also the ICOS, too many scams and also startups that go belly up. We must be vigilant and only try to invest in projects that have a high caliber team and a solid road map and product/service. Do not just jump in any old ICO with your eyes closed. People want fast money and to get rich quick but they do not want to do their homework or actually work for it. This is a big mistake. First you need to work hard, then work hard and smart, then once you make a lot of money, your money works for you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:24:36 AM

That is why it is really important to do research and background check to every bounties and ICO that you would to participate and invest to.

If you are not careful enough in this market the you will just lose all of your money an investments to scams or worse you can get hacked and your identity might get stolen.

New members of the crypto market should be wary in every move that they make and should invest time in learning and doing reseach.

It is easy to make money in cryptocurrency if you know what you are doing but it is also easy to lose all of it because you you are to greedy or you do not know anything about what you are doing.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

I know there are too many scammers, even in the bounty campaigns also there are big mafia gangs trying to steal our identities to claim our stakes and I caught over 8 Vietnamese members doing this, so I think they are a gang of many. Also the ICOS, too many scams and also startups that go belly up. We must be vigilant and only try to invest in projects that have a high caliber team and a solid road map and product/service. Do not just jump in any old ICO with your eyes closed. People want fast money and to get rich quick but they do not want to do their homework or actually work for it. This is a big mistake. First you need to work hard, then work hard and smart, then once you make a lot of money, your money works for you.

Yes that's right there's a lot of scammers that wants to steal our gain profits or take our money. The better we could do is make a lot of research, be careful on what we do to avoid any mistake.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

While it is true that many projects copy ideas from exiting platforms that are already great and do not need a blockchain integration, it is not so with all of them. Some are really trying to achieve something new regarding technology and for the benefit of us all. I would bet on the infrastructure based projects, because those try to jump over obstacles that blockchain challenges them with, they are developing their native blockchains that are striving to be faster, more secure, more reliable and less energy consuming. I believe those will prevail in the market long-term.
I agree with your opinion .
if that's true "happens maybe only from some bad people ..
if he gets it that way.
surely it will not last long as possible in a fast as well he feels a ruin for what he does to others.
unplug

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:58:20 AM

Yes I agree to you. Many of ICO are not real nowadays they are only made just to scam others.
It's not that easy that you invest your time and effort supporting scam ICO.
 That's why we must research about the ICO we want to support.
And to those people who are so greedy can you stop your greediness and just help others also to succeed..
akihiko

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

If this is true, how can we prevent this to happen.? Or how can we avoid this thing? Can you give us some advise or ideas for this. How can the admin track and block this kind of scammer. Thanks for the answer.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

there are a lot of people taking advantages today and they are experience and knowledgeable. they are more creative this days that they can cover the original project and make them fail. they are creative but they can't create their own and just stole others ideas. they really want an easy money i hope karma hits them.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

Yes, that is true especially ERC20 tokens, i usually come across those projects they have sweet whitepaper. They hide under the sweet whitepaper those are the cois that pnd group use for it is group business.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Bittalk12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:18:50 AM

Let's face the truth, I believe that 20% to 30% of those altcoins in the market have the same concepts and even those future ICOs offers the same service. It is still depends on the team how dedicated they are to promote the project and build stronger partnership for them to survive in the market. As an investor, it is always our responsibility to double check the project and team members to minimize the risk.
newcoin01

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

I think it is normal to see scam projects when the market gets bigger. Also people are getting more experienced.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:11:21 PM

Yes it's true that theirs a lot of scammers in blockchain.There are some people are genius but they did not used their talent in a bad way.There challenge is to scam and our challenge is precaution.
GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

Anywhere in this life always have scammers, fakers, ... and lots of more trying to fool you. So the main problem is not how to delete them, it is how to avoid them to fool you.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:37:13 PM

I fully agree with you. Unfortunately this is the case. Now the project can be done by almost anyone, but unfortunately this greatly simplifies the task of creating ICO scams.

btcefeyigit39

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

Before investing in the world of cryptographic currencies, a lot of things must be learned and followed. If you try to invest in the crypto market without doing them, the stock market fools you and takes your money.
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:43:12 PM

This trend will end up bad for only those who trade and hodl these useless tokens, those people can sell their tokens any time even by creating a hype but there is nothing can be done for fools  Sad

ityandsyn

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Thanks for your concern Man, yes that's true and we must be vigilant against scammers,we must be vocal when found a scammer, I think this is the only way to push them out of our way, and  to those who have experienced of scamming, please express and tell your story, just to have information and knowledge about their strategy of scamming.
Webetcoins

Activity: 1904
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

I have experienced fraud several times, I can not understand why many smart people like them cheat and harming others, should be smart people like they are able to earn money the right way, in the history of the world no one can defend its wealth by deceiving other people.
You will keep on experiencing such kind of frauds in the future as well and that you will come across so many people whose only motive will be grabbing your money. You just need to work on improving your knowledge and skillset so that you may a better idea and understanding of the things so that you may not fall victim of any such fraud again in your life. Think well before doing anything or before taking any kind of action.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

You will keep on experiencing such kind of frauds in the future as well and that you will come across so many people whose only motive will be grabbing your money. You just need to work on improving your knowledge and skillset so that you may a better idea and understanding of the things so that you may not fall victim of any such fraud again in your life. Think well before doing anything or before taking any kind of action.
We cant really avoid the fact that lack of experience and knowledge would really lead into mistakes which is normal but as the days goes by as we gain experience and awareness into investment things then we should do our part where we do search up things first and do select according on what we do observed and on what we do have searched.Frauds would always exist because this is the most easiest way on making thousands or millions of dollars which less effort to make.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
yomarve

Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:13:41 PM

You are very correct. ICOs are just way to collect money from people with the sole object of growing or starting their businesses at the expense of investors. This is why investors have to be careful when investing in them.

https://cryptotvplus.com
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

I would say these projects are indeed scams,but theres still few good projects that are existing todate we just need to do our own research so that we could easily find out which one of these coins are going to be more massive and which of these coins are going to be worthless,personally i am avoid those ICOs which has redflags.

yura_878

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:19:15 PM

It's good that you created this topic, it will be useful for beginners. Because when they see that some projects are growing heavily, they begin to invest in everything in a row. Even in frank scam. Never lose your head

kissgali

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

The fact that the number of fraudsters in this area will grow very rapidly, I was sure as early as mid-2017. Deceivers simply can not pass by such big money
blockman

Activity: 2898
Merit: 626

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:32:37 PM

Gone are the day when there is an upcoming ICO it's relatively useful and has real people and intention in the long run.

Today, ICO is now the most hyped investment and also a way to make more money with these people behind those fake, pump and dump projects so I don't join any of them. They are completely different from before, gone are those legit investments and has real prospect road map.

mylyn2327

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:00:34 PM

It is really necessary that we should be careful with all upcoming ICO Projects don't easily fall if they said it's promising. Nowadays, scammers are around and we should research first those upcoming projects if you don't want to fooled.
Zudalar

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

I think it is normal to see scam projects when the market gets bigger. Also people are getting more experienced.
There is a lot of new money being put into all those scams. Even if they make a single dollar they think that they won but in the end their coins will not be having volume sooner or later.
Skroojee

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:39 PM

A lot of scams. It is really difficult to choose a good ICO project now. I have seen cases where fraudsters have made a copy of the project which has previously been run.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:52:34 PM

Totally agreed most of these projects are scams,which is why we shouldnt be trusting these ICOs,carefully picking ICOs would be the best thing to do,research each factors,find redflags and avoid those projects which has already red flags, so that you wont be wasting your time and effort to these scammy ICOs.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

Totally agreed mate,these new projects are obviously doesnt need the blockchain which is why we shouldnt be trusting these coins.Always use different methods so find redflags to these ICOs,so that we can avoid shit projects in the market because im sure 95% of the coins in the coinmarketcap are shitcoins.

pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

This is the very reason why wise traders and investors don't hold long term to avoid this type possibilities. They don't want to reach the day of the death of the token in the market, the real road map of scammers.
Megababa

Activity: 119

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Thorough research , investigation and due diligence can never be over emphasized when it comes to investing in icos. It seems people rush to invest in it at times. Confirm if the team really exist, read where they claimed to have work before, put a call through to the organisation whether they exist, they linkedin profiles e.t.c. and if the project is a replication of an already existing project no need to waste your money.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

That is why doing your own research before investing in your hard earned money is very important. On the internet, there is almost all information you may need... if the project is a copycat of another project. you will definitely see this on the web

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

Thorough research , investigation and due diligence can never be over emphasized when it comes to investing in icos. It seems people rush to invest in it at times. Confirm if the team really exist, read where they claimed to have work before, put a call through to the organisation whether they exist, they linkedin profiles e.t.c. and if the project is a replication of an already existing project no need to waste your money.
What is truly right and people nowadays should be wiser to choose the right project or else their money would gone to thin air if they carelessly invest into something that really had a bad reputation team or their previous projects.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Yes actually this is the problem of others they rush investing into projects. A lot of projects suddenly comes out and as an investors our duty is to make research if the project is worth of our time and money. Some copy cat of a platform so it should have a unique plan, and platform that they can able develop it.
Trollinator

Merit: 15

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

Yeah, a lot of scammers out there. Be safe.
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

If you do not want to be fooled I do not want to invest in ICO and never send token or coin to people we do not know then I guarantee 90% you will not be fooled. If you want to do do in the market, it is clear.
Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

Be aware of life - it causes death, 100%. But in crypto you can choose where to invest - just be smart and don't let fool yourself.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:20:40 AM

Thanks for warning and reminder to be careful always,do some research and study the projects before investing because a lot of scammers out there waiting to scam those people that has no knowledge instead always grab the opportunity that they think they can earn more profit but at the end they will loss their money. Most of the scammers has a convincing strategy to steal your money behind the blockchain.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:39:26 AM

All we have to do is be careful of those scams. It needs examination of benefits, development teams, whitepapers, and sites that support before participating in the project, be it in a bounty program or in an investment.
ikhlas001

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:48:46 AM

We are all aware and we frequently remind every person to be clever regarding the financial investment, if they are not exactly sure regarding the investment then don't invest, don't be hoggish, study is very important to minimalize the danger, search from individuals point of view and search from a great deal of resource, the majority of the coin now is only copycat coin so you should pick and observe meticulously before you invest
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:20:25 AM

Yes, you are definitely true.  Some people out there created fake projects just to earn money even they get it through scamming people.  They just copy the concept of other projects, modify some parts then ask people to fund them.  We have to be very careful with that kind of people.  This is the reason why there are many scamp ICO nowadays.  As a bounty participant, it is a must that we patiently read every whitepaper of the project, analyze the project and the feasibility of the project so, those people will not receive any support from us and we will not fall on a scam project.  It must be a reminder for us to be aware of this kind of people.
zhangcaisbsbn55

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Thank you for your waring. I will be more careful about the investment. I will find as much information as possible.

hsdjdyt

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:45:01 AM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them.
reijusama2583

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:09:58 AM

Seriously speaking I agree with this because as of now there is a lot of bounty campaign that is scam or fake and it is little bit hard to find a legit campaign. Most of the campaign that I've join is scam sometimes there spread sheet was not updating after a few weeks and sometimes the spread sheet is updating but at the end of the campaign they promise that they will pay your work but at the end of a long time it wasn't the group of the telegram will lost and I'm very disappointed on it. Be smart in choosing your bounty campaign so that in the end there will be no regrets.
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

This market is now attracting more and more investors, so fraudsters are rushing. I think this requires investors to improve their own risk identification capabilities, but also need to have some supervision of the market.
etin06

Activity: 285

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

You are very correct there are slot of scammer out their lately alot them entered crypto late so they are looking for a means defraud those that started early and make alot of money.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:31:26 AM

You are very correct there are slot of scammer out their lately alot them entered crypto late so they are looking for a means defraud those that started early and make alot of money.

Everything will possible to be happen and risks is always there.
There's so many scammer in the world of crypto and we only need to do is be careful on what we doing, check it carefully that things that you are confused to avoid any mistake.
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:13:54 AM

I think wise in making a decision to invest is the best way. And we can not blame them completely. And always be careful.
Ayaancool

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

Yes it is true there is lots of project participate recently turn out to be huge disaster some projects directly claims if the loss happens then that is not their problem . While investing they informed crypto currency investment is risk it may turn out to be zer . These sentence i found in one of the telegram chat of highly hyped project.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:23:37 AM

this is the risk we must face in any crypto speculation.
I feel the same with you. it would be nice if there are regulations that overshadow the laws of ico in a country or international in order to prevent action like a scam
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:10:16 AM

the greater the more crypto also bad things that appear behind him. many who utilize this area to the undue hardship.  Indeed this was the risk of crypto and inevitably this kind of thing should be bypassed.
andthereyou

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

That's the reason why I think twice to participate in an ICO. I have only buy altcoins in exchanges after I am sure that the project/team is legit.
megan57

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:32:00 AM

well we must be careful because fraudsters or criminals crypto the more clever they do various ways to cheat in order to get what they want.

gezhid008

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

They may still be in the early stages of the blockchain development, and most of the COINS we see are purely speculative and have nothing to do with the actual progress of the project. So reasonable regulation can effectively manage the encryption market.
popotao95

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

I fully agree with you. Unfortunately this is the case. Now the project can be done by almost anyone, but unfortunately this greatly simplifies the task of creating ICO scams.
shvetseu

Activity: 268

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:39:52 AM

I agree. Most ICOs do not have a finished product, they use the ideas of other successful projects to earn money.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

This is why we must be smart. Learning more and researching more about the project that will be invested is very crucial. It is no need to follow the hype in investing the ICO project. We must analyze the project based on some terms likely reviewing the concept, checking the team behind, reviewing the future of the project, token allocation, and the real transaction from the wallet. Now, the scammers are very smart, so watch out! We must be smarter than them not to be fooled.
burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:06:13 AM

It is important to be cautious in every investment we make. Scams are the easiest way for them to make money. So let us review and be meticulous on the investment and most especially the people you are dealing with. It is important to check the credibility of the people you are doing business with.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:30 AM

Perhaps we need a regulation to have full control with this icos, sure the process in joining ico will be more strict compliant but we can somehow assure the we won't be fool anyway. Scam ico is just making the crypto world worst and have a negative outlook to people and it's just so sick seeing all these BS scattered here. Lately, I'm thinking to just avoid ico this year and just buy more coins to hold.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
smhome354

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:35:15 AM

It's sad to know that there are so many online scammers. There are also hackers who would not stop in stealing our hard earned money. Every country's government should have strict penalty impose to these wrong doers. Cyber crime security should be more vigilant.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
gefander (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

People who approach business wisely first study the market before investing their money. And the time when investors invested in projects promising gold mountains have passed. Now all carefully analyze the projects, the number of parameters to be analyzed is growing, so scammers usually disappear at the stage of the bounty.
You probably didn't understand what I wrote. No they no longer disappear, now they promise the Golden mountains, but are responsible for their words. At the moment, there are many projects that do not bear any innovation, but simply copy someone's business and say that with the help of blockchain will be able to compete. But this is not the case and they are not even going to spend money on business development, the maximum that they will do is website and tie it to the ETH tokens. And these tokens are just garbage. They have money investors, and
 the business they bought with the money of the investors. And investors have only garbage on the Ethereum wallet. And you won't do anything about it. This scammers who do not even have to hide, they just shrug their shoulders and say sorry.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

so that all this can be avoided, you need to think with your own head and learn from your mistakes and mistakes of others .. at the moment I have never gotten into the trick of scammers
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:33:48 PM

The only solution for this is to identify the stupid projects and avoid investing in those and if you think that the project wants anonymity and still wanted to collect money, there is nothing you can expect from them, it is that simple and there is no point in having dumb tokens and invest only after carefully studying about their project in detail.
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

I personally had an unpleasant experience in investing in ICO projects. I think that this is too risky because there are no guarantees and the chances of earning it are too small.
tahsanabir

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

Some are really trying to achieve new things about technology and to benefit us all. I want to emphasize infrastructure-based projects, because the blockback attempts to jump over the barriers that challenge them.
phamhung141a

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

Markets aren't banned all over the world. People could use the DeCentralized market to trade coins that they wanted, it doesn't matter where they are located.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Elcapsono

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

It has always been so, where there is money there are unscrupulous people who will try to deceive. So there are a lot of scammers and projects that just want to lure more money and leave with a clear conscience, and it's impossible to return back unfortunately.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Claudyah

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

a very natural thing when many people who want to fight bitcoin is always a lot of ways how to get rid of others by creating fake news so that bitcoin consumers move to other digital currency. Of course we must be smart in choosing a news or a site.
VeLa.RE

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

There are always going to be people with less than honest incentives regardless of where you go. Just be safe and do your research. You'll be fine.
Don't be fooled. We all know that scammers nowadays are everywhere so don't be a gullible. When you are going to join a campaign or some projects.  You need to study and read a lot about that campaign. If its legitimate or not, if it's reliable or not. Be very careful in trusting. Because people would do everything just to make money.
chikucrypto

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

I think everywhere we will find the people who will try to make you fool but in this crypto market do analysis and keep your eyes on market conditions. then i think nobody make you fool . be aware in this market.
efeyigit399

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

In recent times, investors' biggest mistakes in crypto-currency exchanges have fallen into stupidity. the tokens they buy because of the sudden fluctuations in the market sell low prices. Please be relax. do not fooled. you do not invest false investment.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

I think personally, research is the most important thing to do before getting into any ICO. there are many scams and scams all over the internet, not just now but since before. And the worst part is that there is no form of regulation so you can not really take it. Being deceived again by ICO will be one of my major regrets in life.

krayzie32

Activity: 479

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:13:19 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you that there are too many fake ICO projects now and they just wanna scam your money. That's why I am always research the team carefully before buying tokens

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rainezerr401

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

Its fine actually, the reason why some of the ico's are just copying others project is that, to improve the system even more and earn a lot of profit, that's the reason why competition in the market is not stopping.
gefander (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

I  appreciate this concern post since most of us are really just learning the trade in crypto and all these considerations are sometimes beyond what's available for us to learn. With all the potential profit serving as an ecstasy for some to invest and invest it won't hurt for anyone to know when to hit the break and really do some research. really balance out the risk we are taking and we must be smart.
Thank you for your evaluation, I believe that we can continue to behave efficiently, but need should warn people about these risks. Otherwise, confidence in the crypto world will be undermined, and the reputation for digital excellence will be questioned. So I ask You to communicate to maximum number of people about these fraudulent schemes. If possible, create a similar warning in your local sections, in your language.
[Frederick]

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:09:40 PM

A thief is looking for a window to enter and to steal whatever they can specially during the night but if you keep all your door and window open then you are giving any chance to this scammer to enter your house or account, so being careful is to ensure nothing will be lose on your side.
gefander (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

A thief is looking for a window to enter and to steal whatever they can specially during the night but if you keep all your door and window open then you are giving any chance to this scammer to enter your house or account, so being careful is to ensure nothing will be lose on your side.
Since I understand your metaphor, I want to assure you that now scammers no longer need to enter someone's Windows. But you can be deceived by yourself and come to give your money to scammers, because scammers primarily work with confidence. To use the trust of people is becoming more difficult, but the scammers every time more and more improved.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:46:46 AM

Your summations are true but no one can stop people on gambling with their money, if people can invested heavily into Bitconnect which it is very obvious to people with average intelligent level that this is a Ponzi then what can't they invest into. I think the reason now is that the ICO space has been hijacked, before almost anyone have access to this project and can invest but now they were being bought out in Private sale level, so what an average Joe find to invest are mostly scam projects
BogdanGFTP

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Described problem is dangerous only for newbies in crypto world. If you are the clever participant of the market just for six - nine month, you have a skills that help you recognise scam
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

Yes, you are right. There are really lots of risks involved in that matter. But if you are well-informed and careful about how the project goes, you'll eventually know whether or not the project you have joined is legit or scam.
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

add 12/05/2018

I wouldn't say all of them. It's just hard to find the right project because there are thousands of them. Last one that I decided to invest has everything - strong team, great product (MVP), history (business accelerators, different startup development programs). When you see these kind of things it's just easier to take your decision. If you're interested check - Welltrado.
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Crypto world is in early stages of development now and you have to be very careful to avoid scamming.

Ayaancool

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Still people are not commenting real true value posts like this . Now new ico having clear strategy create good video , pick reputed bounty company . Then they are fine to go with ico once they collect fund completely ignore the community.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:24:33 AM

It goes beyond not getting fooled. The fact that some notable campaign managers accept such jobs is a course to wonder. I believe that the experienced campaign managers have what it takes to identify which project is a copy of an existing project. They also have what it takes to identify scammers, yet when they accept such jobs, many persons are drawn to invest in it with the notion that such a manager has identified with the project.

So my point is that the experienced campaign managers should use this opportunity to distinguish themselves by promoting only secure campaigns and soon this will be a thing of the past.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

iAMawi123

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 11:35:25 AM

This is certainly a great way to remind us and to aware us that there are a lot of people out there who are willing to scam us openly by using the crypto technology and method.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

I think that we need to come up with a way to deal with fraud in the crypt because it was the reason that most of the world's Internet resources began to give up cryptocurrency.
CHENIEN

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:53:56 PM

In cryptocurrency, many different groups of people who are opportunistic and try to destruct on cryptocurrency business, hopefully cryptocurrency management would have a form of direct actions on this problem in order to make cryptocurrency business smooth as well on there operations. And to all people who access cryptocurrency must have a careful mindset and having good intensions to the total development of cryptocurrency business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
kruzer200

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

I already know that in the crypt there are a lot of scammers who steal the money of investors from ICO. I think that this is the greatest problem of the crypt

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
marginal

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

Everyone need to be secure and careful here, becouse market is easy to enter right now, and really many of bad guys are here.
lancer10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:33:32 AM

I was completely disappointed in the crypt just because there were not people gathered here who want to realize something, but only those who want to make money.
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

It must be a risk if you want to enter into the world of crypto. It's just that we need to be careful and thorough when investing, seeking information in advance it is better.

Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

add 12/05/2018

Yes, it becomes one of the risks that exist in the crypto project. Some use crypto for fraud or crime. Therefore, it is very important for us to always be careful in determining decisions, checking the project before participating is a must do.
platinov_and

Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

Now, really in the crypt industry, there has been a lot of fraudsters who are simply trying to steal money from people under the guise of a good and long-term project. You need to be very careful not to fall into the hands of scammers. It is necessary to carefully select the ICO for investments !!!

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
gefander (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Your summations are true but no one can stop people on gambling with their money, if people can invested heavily into Bitconnect which it is very obvious to people with average intelligent level that this is a Ponzi then what can't they invest into. I think the reason now is that the ICO space has been hijacked, before almost anyone have access to this project and can invest but now they were being bought out in Private sale level, so what an average Joe find to invest are mostly scam projects
To invest in projects like BitComet of course could a people as advanced in intellect and underdeveloped. Yes, indeed it was a pyramid and any little-informed person could prevent the loss of money if at least someone told him persistently do not go there, but it was only about the fact that this is the best source of investment. And here people have learned to convince that they do not participate in the pyramids, and participate in investment projects of real business, which is actually just a fake. It's terrible that people are being robbed of money by professional scammers, right in broad daylight, and there's nothing they can do about it. At least I'll clear my conscience and write about the fact that these companies are just another round in the evolution of fraud in our field.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

In fact, many newbies do not have any experience. In our opinion, very obvious scam can also make newbies fooled, but I think that when ICO experienced such a chaotic period is inevitable, the market always follow from chaos to order development process.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

There are indeed many people on the market today. Their appearance is just to deceive the funds and then disappear. These fraudsters are really very angry, so I hope you will be more careful when investing, try to analyze the development details of the project, and pay more attention to it. Investment project team development!

gefander (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

There are indeed many people on the market today. Their appearance is just to deceive the funds and then disappear. These fraudsters are really very angry, so I hope you will be more careful when investing, try to analyze the development details of the project, and pay more attention to it. Investment project team development!
Because of these scams, people lost trust in cryptocurrencies, as well as companies that really want to change something in this world with really significant ideas, therefore, it is doubly unpleasant that such a fact takes place. Now we have several options for fraud, but most of them people immediately understand, I do not know why but most scams think narrowly, and more like a complete idiot, but as I have already put it, they evolve and for the most part have some success and can even increase the value of tokens on the exchange at the expense of investors. fake lambo
yahata144

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:15:05 AM

All we have to do is be careful of those scams. It needs examination of benefits, development teams, whitepapers, and sites that support before participating in the project, be it in a bounty program or in an investment.
abaidudez

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:26:28 AM

As all we know that anywhere are full of scammers. In real world and in the cyber world. Crypto technology is the most prone to scams because you are dealing with individuals with unknown identity. The can do whatever they want and get away with it if you found out they are scamming. We better be sure on what we are joining. We need to be sure that the telegram channel we are joining is the official channel of the project. If someone ask something investment in ETH or BTC or anything think first search and ask for someone you know are legit and related to that project. Let us be observant be cautious of anything in the crypto business because it irreversible.   

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:44:28 AM

It is this need to analyze before investing. Although not a warranties could be spared from the scam. but at least the analysis could minimize the risk of the scam. investment is indeed a promising thing, but certainly, a great thing to have a great degree of risk is also to hand.
StevenPop

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

While I agree with what you are saying that people are just copying the projects from others in order to make money from unsuspecting investors, there really isn't much that we can do other than to warn people. If people still decide to go ahead and invest in these projects then we can't stop them, it's their money.
*kimcil*

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:31:52 PM

I am not surprised by all that, because the greater the industry the greater is also the level of crime, because there will always be irresponsible elements who take advantage of the situation,
essentially we must be more thorough and careful in investing.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:22:58 PM

add 12/05/2018

Yes, scam are everywhere now. Carefully select your coins now. I am sharing a list of coins that have good long term prospects.

1)   PRG
2)   XLM
3)   XRP
4)   DRGN
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:42 PM

add 12/05/2018

Need to be more specific now with so many coins. Select coins that have shown good progress on their realistic projects. Most of the coins have not got a great idea and have not made progress as well. I have ADA, XMR, TAU and XEM in my portfolio. All are coins with great to invest.
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

The ICO era gives great opportunities to scammers. At the same time, we have the opportunity to quickly get rich, as nowhere else. If there is strict regulation, there will not be scammers, but there will not be large Xs. So all we can do is be careful and attentive.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pamela1966

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:23:41 PM

Thanks for the observation and for sharing it with us.  Before I join any project I make some evaluation of their idea if it's unique and can compete with existing system and grow marginally except that one will just be victim of those that just come for the money without genuine plan for future development
huubao193t

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them. Smiley
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

I was completely disappointed in the crypt just because there were not people gathered here who want to realize something, but only those who want to make money.
Yes, everyone is involved in the ICO for the purpose of making money, not for a separate purpose. So accept the truth and rush to make money on the Crypto market, if you are good you will be more successful. And if you have no thinking and vision you will completely fail.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

add 12/05/2018

Its every individuals rights to choose be scammed or not since this forum has a lots of room for everyone of us.
Scammers live because of their victim,and victims become prey coz they only wanna gain some bucks.

Whats important thing here is even you become a victim you must use this opportunity to learn and never become a fool again,because if things happen for the second time then youre an Idiot
Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:29:57 AM

Don't be fooled. We all know that scammers nowadays are everywhere so don't be a gullible. When you are going to join a campaign or some projects.  You need to study and read a lot about that campaign. If its legitimate or not, if it's reliable or not. Be very careful in trusting. Because people would do everything just to make money.

Yes, I agree with you do not be gullible. there are too many fake ICO projects now and they just want to fraud your money.
so start now do some research first before you participate. do not be easy anymore by ICO will be one of my biggest regret in life.

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

Yeah, lately we saw a lot of copycats. However, it is the sole responsibility of the investor to make proper research before investing hard money into a project.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

I really hope that fraudulent ico will become less.  And it's better that someone is involved in project control before going out to the masses.  People invest money without even realizing what the project is for, but only for the purpose of getting rich
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:42 AM

add 12/05/2018

Frauds and scams are normal into this cryptoworld yet anonymity is the best recipe on making those plans or motives to be done on making money even on an illegal way.No matter how we warn people even telling on local sections it wont still guarantee that it will completely stop people on making such investment and in result they would really be scammed by those people but somehow spreading up the word will lessen up these cases and people would be already aware.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
panosdada

Activity: 456

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:15:47 PM

unfortunately,the market really has a lot of scams. they are not trying to make a good project, they just want to make money. very often it is not fair at all. can be careful when choosing different projects.

gefander (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:47:00 PM

Now it is worth paying attention to the fact that most of the projects have already lost their exclusivity, we are now in chaos created HYIP, I go to the project today and want to know when will sell tokens, and I'm told that there is airdrop, you need to record a video and then you have a chance to get airdrop, well, it's just disgusting, they kill my time, I just want to invest, I'm not going to waste my time to participate in the competition. And they do not need ordinary investors. They are engaged in HYIP, because then, creating a sufficient level of HYIP, they throw a scarce amount of tokens to the exchange and raise the rate of their tokens. In fact, they do not carry anything sensible to the world. Or some mediocre idea or another bike. Please be careful, do not give in to this animal instinct of the crowd and do not get fooled on the HYIP. This scheme is far from normal manners.
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

I think that you just need to be very careful and attentive to choose the bounty in which you are going to participate as really a lot of scams became. but even in the real world a lot of scams
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137

KONIOS.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Yes, there are many such projects now, so we need to be more cautious when investing in cryptocurrencies, otherwise you will lose your money. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the investment market will be a better choice. You don't need to worry about these risks, and they will have a lot of room to rise in the future.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
gefander (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Yes, there are many such projects now, so we need to be more cautious when investing in cryptocurrencies, otherwise you will lose your money. I think the top ten cryptocurrencies in the investment market will be a better choice. You don't need to worry about these risks, and they will have a lot of room to rise in the future.
I think that you just need to be very careful and attentive to choose the bounty in which you are going to participate as really a lot of scams became. but even in the real world a lot of scams
I don't do almost bounties right now. So as my mood deteriorates, from what I see as people cheating on other people, I find myself motivated to basically warn about the ways of scams that I see. Well, now there are just a lot of projects that take away the trust from the crypto world, it is necessary not only to look at the first ten, but also at new ideas, and they are not allowed to get to the investor, because other projects create a HYIP that turns out to be a Scam, people lose confidence in the crypto currency. But we are literally a step from revolution to evolution.
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

There are no hard conditions for ICO with the current situation on the market, the number of people who just want to earn money is increased. Before we learn to make money, we have to learn not to lose money.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

One truly need to be careful with some projects. Every good project should have its unique applicability. Most times, whenever i want to go for any project, i usually consider the use-case of such project. It must be unique and not just emulating other projects that have been in existence. Even if they will emulate others who have been successful, the approach should be genuine and different.

Agreed, Unique, existing products and applicability plays an important role in deciding which projects to follow. Normally, these is exactly how i chose some good projects though.  Although, that would take my time time,  to pay off later
pobeditelvezde

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

The themes about scam were discussed many times. I think that we should acknowledge that there are scam on the crypto industry and we have to struggle with them to eliminate fraudsters at all. I think that fraudsters do not feel any responsibility for their actions and know that they will not be punished because there is no such an organization or a team which controls and punishes participants. I am sure that it need to found an organization or a team which will control the all market participants and punish fraudsters otherwise we will not be able to eliminate scam.
bournekin

Activity: 476

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:56 PM

Don't be fooled. I'm little bit with this statement. It is actually true to say this statement because now, crypto may trap the people who are careless, panic, and not considerable people in participating in crypto. Now, many scam ICOs and coins are offered by the scammers. Growing scammers right now have the very awesome systems that serve their ICO as perfect as possible. So that no one can guess that they are scams. Therefore, never be fooled. Just be smarter, more careful, and more patients in analyzing the legit ICOs and coins. So, you will not ever regret of your decision.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Michaelpascual

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:42:24 PM

Dot be fooled scammers in this world is evrywhere you need to he careful in some project and dont invest recklessly because he offers big income think it twice before you invest not all dont rush on big income there time for it just be patient do effort and wait.
kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

I agree with you. Indeed, now there are almost no unique projects that conduct ICO. All new projects partially copy or completely copy the previous projects and this is done only to earn money and mostly fraudulently.
Asukilp

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

so this can be stayed away from, you have to think with your own head and gain from your missteps and oversights of others .. right now I have never gotten into the trap of con artists
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:17:11 PM

Really this has to be the ultimate gospel on the streets now. Scammers have gotten their way into the system and I must say that there are really doing quite a lot, they sometimes even give better offers than the legit people in the market. It would be best if we arm ourselves with the knowledge of this, and be careful what we do out there.
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:23:01 PM

Really this has to be the ultimate gospel on the streets now. Scammers have gotten their way into the system and I must say that there are really doing quite a lot, they sometimes even give better offers than the legit people in the market. It would be best if we arm ourselves with the knowledge of this, and be careful what we do out there.
Don't be fooled. As far as I know, there is no scam if there are scammers and people who easily get fooled. We must the one who should prevent or avoid scams. I suggest that, don't be so gullible about somethings mostly in ICO. Taking risk is good but you should be careful.

Y U MAD AT ME
wirosableng

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:27:27 PM

Don't be fooled. As far as I know, there is no scam if there are scammers and people who easily get fooled. We must the one who should prevent or avoid scams. I suggest that, don't be so gullible about somethings mostly in ICO. Taking risk is good but you should be careful.
In addition we also need to analyze before investing. Although not a guarantee can avoid fraud. but at least the analysis can minimize the risk of fraud. Investing is indeed a promising thing, but of course, a great thing to have a great level of risk should also be done.
Via-

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:04 PM

I always be careful in some projects do not arbitrarily choose the project. We should choose projects that do not replicate other projects and must know the case of the project. Sometimes there are some projects that are often deceptive. In this case we have to remind each other about the risks in this business.
Morgann

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:01:39 PM

Yes, in my country, despite the fact that the market has been banned, all sorts of fraudsters have succeeded. Blind investors do not even understand a project at all, but chase high profits. It really feels regret and worry for them. Smiley

That is the reason why you need to be knowledgeable about cryptocurrency before joining this industry, because there are different scheme of scam out there on other countries.
Ironmaiden

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:09 PM

I always be careful in some projects do not arbitrarily choose the project. We should choose projects that do not replicate other projects and must know the case of the project. Sometimes there are some projects that are often deceptive. In this case we have to remind each other about the risks in this business.
Sometimes there is also the occurrence of copying projects from others to get money from unsuspecting investors, in fact there is not much we can do other than to warn people. If people still decide to continue and invest in these projects then we can not stop them, it is their money.
nemey

Catena X

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

Maybe you are true about this fool. Many people, including me, are always looking at the market to know the updates of the coins. moreover, we will feel so excited when the price going strong. Or on the other hand, we will be shocked when it drops easily. This is the market that can change easily every time. Many investors also hold the regulation to make more profits. If we can be smarter, we will be more successful.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
KarinaMix

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:47:27 PM

Yes, really a lot of scams and we have to be very, very careful, but unfortunately it is not always possible to determine and find out whether it is a good project or fraudsters.
dalimex

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:23:11 AM

I have a long experience, sometimes I feel bored. I can tell you, that every aspect of life is full of people trying to take advantage of others, whatever the way. Hackers are fond of dollars like bitcoins.
tantegope00l

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:28:41 AM

From the above statement, it seems that you have specific examples and bad experiences.
If you feel confident this is the right time, then please buy. Unfortunately, sometimes we learn too late about being part of this unfair game.
Thekingofgodftu01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:32:01 AM

Thanks for warning and reminder to be careful always,do some research and study the projects before investing because a lot of scammers out there waiting to scam those people that has no knowledge instead always grab the opportunity that they think they can earn more profit but at the end they will loss their money. Most of the scammers has a convincing strategy to steal your money behind the blockchain.
alahmadcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:33:53 AM

It must be a hazard on the off chance that you need to go into the universe of crypto. It's simply that we should be watchful and exhaustive when contributing, looking for data ahead of time it is better.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2758
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:37:18 AM

In addition we also need to analyze before investing. Although not a guarantee can avoid fraud. but at least the analysis can minimize the risk of fraud. Investing is indeed a promising thing, but of course, a great thing to have a great level of risk should also be done.
every investor should DYOR. DYOR will minimize the risk to get the scam project and this has been doing by a lot of people. Remember the scam project will never try to release MVP to be used by the investors. A scam project is the worst thing ever in the crypto history and it should be avoided.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:04:40 AM

I have a long experience of life, sometimes I feel that too long. I can for sure tell you that every aspect of life ans society is full of people trying to take advantage of others. Scammers are as happy with dollars as with bitcoins.

True, they are everywhere in almost every aspect of life and you should never let your guard down or else you will learn this lesson the hard way.  Specially with cryptocurrency where hacking cases are almost next to impossible to track to which becomes a huge field for predators.

kamvang12

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

for now too many projects are not clear. and there is no clarity of a manager. maybe this is something that needs to be fixed again in the world of crypto.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

The uniqueness of the project is the key basis.  After all, scammers probably will not come up with anything new, other than a method of deception!
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

You are absolutely right. A lot of people especially the newbies in the market tend to be more trusting of the projects here that they often put their money in bad projects with scammers, this is enlightening for people like those. Not all of the projects you see in the market are good, a lot of them are actually just here to scam you and take off with your money.

GsxR150

Merit: 4

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

Before investing in the world of cryptocurrencies, there are many things to be learned and followed.
If you are trying to invest in the crypto market just following the trend, then the stock market will fool you and take your money.
Do not be stupid.
jokowo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

This is the reason why wise traders and investors do not have long-term plans to avoid such an event.
They do not want to reach the day of token death in the market, the real road map of the fraudsters.
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:22:27 AM

Yes, really a lot of scams and we have to be very, very careful, but unfortunately it is not always possible to determine and find out whether it is a good project or fraudsters.
then you must be careful in choosing to make your choice right and give results. talk to the project team who has the responsibility and entrust to the bounty managers who are experienced.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
saras008

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

add 12/05/2018

add 27/07/2018

Unfortunately, today the market is really a lot of cheats and scams. They are not trying to make a good project, they just want to make money in cunning ways. It's not fair, but all we can do is be careful when choosing a different project.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:25:16 AM

add 12/05/2018

add 27/07/2018

Yes, thats why you should do your own due diligence first before start to buying a tokens in ICOs.
An open scam is the worst ICO to participate. It is not a scam, nor a good project.
I usually research about their token supply and the project roadmap to avoid this. If they cannot deliver the roadmap on time, they will extend their planning and it will be bad. so i will not buying this kind of ICO.

slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:23:20 AM

yeah so many people use blockchain for fraud,scam or something bad, that 1 factor make crypto bad.
then you have to learn about investment,do not be tempted big profit. you must research the true, from interner,people or anything.
mastersay

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

These are the main reasons why most of the ico as of now is a dead ico. They are copying the facts of the first ico project and turns out that they are making scammed projects. Be careful on choosing the project, scrutinize them carefully to ensure that the project is not dead or a scam.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Nagrogflaz

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:18:42 AM

we will not be fooled if we follow an investment with caution and not in a hurry because everyone who sells its products would want to be bought by others though in any way so we must be smart in choosing the investment

solovalley

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

doing research and also finding out is the best way you can do before deciding to choose ico, currently a lot of ico and also not all good. you have to be selective.
laynum

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

It is almost so easy to scam people these days, and I must really put it out there that people are gullible. We need to be more careful of what we do as a result of our quest for more. People are beginning to see that there are a lot of us who need to be more and do more, and they are taking advantage of this. Don't be fooled guys, brace yourself.
Amafunkiest

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

I think the reason now is that the ICO space has been hijacked, before almost anyone have access to this project and can invest but now they were being bought out in Private sale level, so what is available  to invest in is a scammed project.
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

Yes true mate in bounties sections lots of campaigns to be selected we dont even know whose the legit campaigns,so by that we are fooled already so be sure not to join in an instant see to it that all you wanna join in investements,in trading or in joining campaigns are truly legit but if you got loose once you made a lesson to never go back on your looses again.
Via-

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:41:15 AM

I am aware, maybe not only do I never be fooled by coins because of the many coins that often trick us into being used as an investment. Don't be fools in investing we must investigate and analyze before investing.
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

We are on the whole mindful and we much of the time remind each individual to be astute with respect to the monetary venture, on the off chance that they are not precisely beyond any doubt in regards to the speculation at that point don't contribute, don't be squalid, ponder is critical to minimalize the peril, seek from people perspective and inquiry from a lot of asset, most of the coin currently is just copycat coin so you should pick and watch carefully before you contribute
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

Therefore, it is necessary to introduce various barriers to the entry of such projects, in order to screen them out at the very beginning of development. Otherwise, investors themselves are sometimes lost among their huge number and can not choose the best.

DiabolicAnt

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:47:51 AM

Absolutely agree. It’s necessary to be careful about projects you choose to support. There are many recourses that can help you to learn more about any ICO and any project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: