Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BTC, Altcoin, or ICO  (Read 9519 times)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:20:34 PM

If you are unsure of what to do then you should gain knowledge first and learn different methods on how to earn in cryptocurrency because you will just be at lost if you dont know what you are doing. Also getting advise from other member is good but you should also learn by your self becuase you cannot blame other members from you losses and mistakes that will happen to you in this market.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GShock

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

I also feel confused from time to time from the amount of new ICO that are being created every day and it is getting more and more difficult to find truly working and promising projects, that is why I think it is too risky to invest in ICO now, only if you really believe in some coin.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth
I further recommend investing in Altcoin. because by investing in Altcoin equals to support the development of Altcoin in the future. because support for Altcoin is needed, this is due to the ever-increasing Bitcoin and Altcoin must continue to improve its development to be able to overtake Bitcoin.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:11:43 AM

I invest in ICO and it is safe if you know where to put your money.My advice is to invest in projects with ready-made product, long termed activity before ICO and good team. I can recommend you Nagricoin. According to my research it corresponds all points mentioned above.

he still needs to make a research about the ICO before putting his money to the projects and it's not easy to find a profitable ICO in the future. don't tempting because of the ICO said that their projects are a really good but do your own research so you know which the good ICO that will give you benefits in the short-term and long-term. maybe he can limit for five ICO to research so is not too wide to search the information about each project and he doesn't confuse with the projects itself.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth
Try to read first the updates of the ICO you are planning to invest before deciding to invest on them because not all ICO is high potential in the market there are some in which are not successful so got lower price instead of high price from their price on pre-sale. Be careful in choosing ICO but for me bitcoin is the best investment.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

If the project is good ICO is good idea, you need less money and in case of implementation of the project you will benefit anyway. Look at Ambit Mining ICO, one of the best projects.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:29:58 AM

Behind our intentions just try not to feel doubt or afraid, invest in Btc/altcoins or on ICO, both are profitable if we really have high intentions and really can deepening it.
talking about ICO.. I think we already have an action to overcome it, which ICO that have quality (not scams), of course from the background and clarity of the ICO already can we review through certain things, especially from its website.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:35:34 AM

Why not spread your investments in those three, not only you can lower the risk of your money getting totally pooled out in one drop, you could also diversify your money into different choices. There's this saying in investments, may it be long-term or short-term, “Do not put all your eggs in one basket.” Diversify—scatter your investments and assets. And as you watch them grow and enjoy the profits.

Source: https://www.entrepreneur.com.ph/startup-tips/diversify-investment-tips-a1219-20160601
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

now is the right time to support Altcoin to grow even bigger and be able to catch up with Bitcoin. with us investing, just as we support Altcoin's advancement to be able to overtake the powerful Bitcoin. so I suggest investing in Altcoin.
wabashky

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:39:16 AM

I participated in all three because I found that all three forms of investment are profitable for investors. I think u should divide ur capital into 3 parts, 30% to invest altcoin, 30% to invest in ICO and the rest u should keep in BTC. This division of funds helps u always get the best preparation for bad situations. Regularly monitor market movements for timely response.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:43:28 AM

Invest in ICO is not a safe way to invest , in actual most of the ways to make Investment in the field of cryptourrency is full of risk or have a chance that there we can loss our Investment but we need a better stretagy to Investment to get maximum amount of profit from the Investment.
In present time I would like to suggest you that make less investment as much you can in ICOs and besides this you can go with the Investment of altcoins and bitcoin because right now market is at better condition where we can make better easy trade to get profit .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ezakmisd

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

it is over promising to invest in projects, especially those that collect large investments,you can get more money to avoid getting caught by scammers,you need to read reviews about the passage and draw conclusions
pokemoso

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

Only invest what you are willing to lose. Dont put your money all in one basket. Proper financial planning is important in every investment we make. Try looking in in SafeCrypt.io. A high security exchange that has high standards of quality and every piece of software is being tested multiple times before they make it publicly available.
I spent some time to study SafeCrypt ICO. I think this ICO could become one of the best this spring, because of several reason:
 1. This is cryptoexchange. And this cryproexchange has some advantages compare to existing ones: instant transactions, lowest fees, absolute anonimity, large select of crypto assts and others.
 2. They lead very good ICO policy.
 3. THey have Adequate and reasnable bonus rates.
read more here https://safecrypt.io/r566
irwan06

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

trading is my recommended
love2018

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

I think bitcoin and Ethernet are worthy of long-term investment, others such as Ada,xrp,eos, and so on for short-term investment. and ICO, unless you have done enough research to understand the project you have decided to invest in, I would not recommend that you invest in ICO. Because there are a lot of scams.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:11:34 PM

Its never 100% safe to invest in an ICO but if you do the following you will have a better chance of finding a good ICO. You should always read the whitepaper of the ICO you are planning to invest in. See what their vision is, if they are following their roadmap and if they are responsive. Also check out the expertise of the team members.

As far as investments are concerned, you should diversify in order to cut your loses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

Crypto is a new market with enormous potential and increasing every day. Can not find a second market with a hefty profit such as Crypto. So every time you join Crypto, you can continue to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin, or invest in ICOs.
kakaword

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:22:52 PM

If you want to invest for a long time, I think that investing in Bitcoin will be better, and the risk of investing in Bitcoin will be even smaller, and it will have much room for growth in the future. Although there will be great interests in investing in ICOs, it is also accompanied by great risks.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

Investing in ICO is too risky but the profits could be exponentially higher than investing in bitcoin as the ico has a higher chance that the price will become x1000 if you had chosen the right and legit ICO. Yeah you need to do research and investigate at your own way to prevent being scammed.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:34:51 PM

Try to invest in all options and see the difference between the options of which of the following could earn you more by luck, holding, and trading. As we all know that on cryptocurrency all are uncertain. But the uncertaintity is worth it.when you will be able to earn a huge amount of profit into it. So i guess try to investigate thr following options which will make you earn the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: