Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in BTC, Altcoin, or ICO  (Read 9519 times)
Kleyn Bank

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

yes you should invest in ICO for better ROI.
according to me you should invest in Kleynbank.
Kleyn Bank is fully digital innovative branchless financial institution which complies with all EU directives, Basel III, Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Swiss Govt requirements. Kleyn Bank also confirms full regulation from local authorities of the other countries.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:04:12 PM

At this time you should invest in BTC will be the safest as well as earn the highest profit because about last week, the exchange rate BTC has increased rapidly, followed by the reduction in exchange rates of the alt coins because most of the investment money has been focused on the BTC. It is not advisable to invest in IC s as ICOs are affected by the reduction of alt coins.
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:45:22 AM

There is no problem in investing in Bitcoin, because it is never wrong to invest in the first place. But other aspects can wait until afterwards to consider investing. The market always has ups and downs. There are highs and lows. Consider entering at the low point.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:56:07 AM

Every sector has its disadvanteges and its advangeances as well but in the global deal, we can say that bitcoin is the best investment ever for the actual situation.

learn more about analysis is the best way to know what is the best crypto to invest before you make any investments
such as technical analysis and fundamental analysis

This is similar when to invest in ICO or before every buy order in order to make the maximum benefits.
Altcoin must be supported so that Altcoin can compete with Bitcoin. the development of Bitcoin continues to increase so strongly. so it is very dangerous to position Altcoin. so I recommend investing in Altcoin, as it's the right time to invest in Altcoin to help raise and improve its price to compete well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:08:45 AM

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

I think you can do it simultaneously if you have a large enough capital. buying bitcoin is the top choice, and you can hold it until it rises and then invest in some ico or crypto trade. So, there's a lot you can do in the crypto industry.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:14:51 AM

The best crypto investment right now is bitcoin, with all the great benefits and advantages that can make our lives more colorful and prestigious. Our luxuries can be met by bitcoin investments.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

If it is possible, then the investment only on three. Either altcoin or project bitcoin, ICO alike have the opportunity to be able to benefit greatly. As long as you start with a full sense of caution and also selective.
Gribovski

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:28:14 AM

If you do not want to take risks, it's best to invest in btc or eth.  I think this is the best option.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:01 AM

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

The safest way to invest is in valued coins already or the ones that are already listed in exchanges and with price. However, if you want to take a risks and have huge profit, investing in ICO is also encourage. But be wise in investing in ICO. Choose the good ones and do research about it.

MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

I think that investing in Bitcoin is a better choice because the risk of investing in Bitcoin is even smaller, and I don't think it will fall too much because its current price is very low, so buying Bitcoins is better, and I believe it will There is a lot of room for growth.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:45 AM

I think diversification will not only impact portfolio management, but psychologically, it will also be more balanced by dividing the focus on multiple coins with different levels of risk and profit.
gucci belt

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:36 AM

Of course ico is never safe, but at least from the many competitions, we can learn the patterns of successful and failed ico groups. It's not easy to find a really good ico, because if it's easy, maybe the prize will not be big either.
Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:45:57 AM

Maybe Btc or top altcoin will be safer, or at least it will not be easy to manipulate. But if we expect a big jump, maybe participating in ico is the fastest way, but it's also very risky.
Paecga129

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Your first choice of investment should always be to invest in bitcoin. Once you have bitcoin then you can start looking at other coins in the market that you want to invest in. Altcoins are still a good and viable way to make a lot of money from your investments. And with ICOs you have to be more careful than the others so you do not end up falling for one of the many ICO scams out there.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:45 AM

I think if you have much money, you can invest in btc, altcoin, and ico in the same time because you can make a lot of profit in the short-time and in the long term. bitcoin is must investment that you should have, you know that there are too many altcoins and this will make you confuse to choose but as long as you can choose the top twenty altcoin list, then you are good to go. the same thing with the ICO, you need to research one by one and read the detail projects so you are sure to invest with them.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

Bitcoin will still be the best option if you are looking into a short term investment of like 2 years. In my opinion, you will reap much in bitcoin considering how volatile bitcoin can be. You can earn by buying at all time low and selling at all time high.  You can also invest some in ethereum because this coin is very stable and  movement is likely to have  minimal damage if ever. Invest in ETH for long term like 5 to 10 years.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

If in my opinion, It is best to try all and find suitable solution for yourself.If you are going to invest in altcoins or ICO's you have to learn a lot about projects that you are investing in. If this is first time for you in investing, then i just recommend you to learn trading by invest to somr altcoin.Every part of invest has its risk, bitcoin has the lowest risk but it for long term investment.ICO has the highest risk, also no one can guarantee that the price will reach higher than ICO price.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

I myself find it very difficult to choose ISO because in order to study one project you need at least a week of hard work. Basically, I find some inaccuracies in the documentation, which is suspicious ..
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:55:38 PM

In the evolving world of crypto currency, you need to explore and do your own research to seek answers for your own questions. Look for good projects that are worth your money which you think can be adopted towards the digital age we're heading. Most likely, you will be encountering scams along the road, but, if you are already aware that anything that is too good to be true are most likely not true, that is a big step towards your own success.
firstsnow839

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:59:27 AM

My suggestion would be to spread your investment.  There are some altcoins that are performing good.  ICOs will give you a huge profit based on experience although they are very risky and are for long term investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: