Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save and increase capital of cryptocurrencies?  (Read 364 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

I think buy at low and sell at high by waiting for that moment is the only option that I see here. There is no way we can do it without holding and crypto currencies ask nothing else but the patience only.

I mean you know very well or you might be having the experience that whenever the crypto currencies are falling down, then they will take huge time to get recovered. For this period we have to wait and if you see the price falling beyond 20-30% then also there shouldn't be any panic sell then only you can get success in this regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:21:01 AM

The only way to save and increase your capital in the Crypto currency is to diversify your investments. As an example, you can break your investment portfolio into smaller parts and invest them in 10-15 different coins.
baeva2 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:36:58 AM

Trading is the best way. In order to win, it is very important to catch the trends of the market movement, to feel its mood. The deal will be more successful and more likely to be won by traders over time, with experience and knowledge when they have the skills to trade.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:00:38 AM

Trading is the best way. In order to win, it is very important to catch the trends of the market movement, to feel its mood. The deal will be more successful and more likely to be won by traders over time, with experience and knowledge when they have the skills to trade.

Trading is good way to make quick profits but its need experience and technical skill. If we have good trading knowledge, i think trading in crypto very profitable because the price always fluctuating and its an opportunity for making profits. But hold for long term is good option because crypto need more time for growing

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
m.rifki

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:06:57 AM

Trading is good way to make quick profits but its need experience and technical skill. If we have good trading knowledge, i think trading in crypto very profitable because the price always fluctuating and its an opportunity for making profits. But hold for long term is good option because crypto need more time for growing
We just need to trade a try, and don't be afraid to lose. with keep trying you will understand the character of the market trading of crypto. Once you have enough trading experience, I think you won't have the problem again for money from your trading.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:34:50 PM

Many buy bitcoins and altcoins, they wait when the price will rise and sell. What other ways do you know?
You can start the business of buying and selling of bitcoin on localbitcoins or any other peer to peer crypto platform that enables one to trade with others on their platform specifying your own rate instead of buying or selling at the rate given to you.

It is possible to make a lot of money buying and selling on this platforms once you are able to build a good amount of trust from the users of the platform, the good thing about it is that they will always keep coming back to you once your first deal was successful.
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:14:17 PM

I don't think there is any mean to make gain than getting in at a very low price and keep patiently till price goes up before selling because that's the only two cycles of the market. If you buy at a very low price and there is no issue with the coin, it will surely go up if don't rush to sell at any slight decline

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:28:24 PM

Many buy bitcoins and altcoins, they wait when the price will rise and sell. What other ways do you know?

Daily tradings or candle noticing trades
You buy and sell for profits from 1% or 3% only

You can also participate in good profitable bounty campaigns

Find out which best suits you
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:42:03 PM

Working in bounty campaigns, taking part in different airdrops and other activities of that kind... Mining as well. Different faucets and crypto games also. There are many ways Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:51:28 PM

Well I notice that the majority assumes that the easiest way to increase the capital in crypto is through trading, but at least according to my experience in previous months the fall of most of the altcoins was so brutal and unexpected that much what I had invested became dust overnight.

That's why I would not rush to recommend everyone to deposit their money in an exchange to try their luck. If it is possible to buy cryptos with fiat, now that they are at an offer price, I think it would be the best option.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:56:18 PM

Working in bounty campaigns, taking part in different airdrops and other activities of that kind... Mining as well. Different faucets and crypto games also. There are many ways Smiley
Today, none of these ways are lucrative, but a waste of time and money. If you have good experience in trading, you can be busy with it. Otherwise, it is best to get a few reliable crypto and wait.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:42:04 PM

There are bounty programs , referral programs, commission programs and other POS possibilities where you can
earn tokens or increase your existing token number and have a passive income.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:58:13 PM

Many people buy at dips and sell when price surges because it is one basic principle that works for cryptocurrency investment. Anyway, you can consider other cryptocurrency investment platforms which give percentage interest if you save your coin with them.
This time people are in demand to buy more and more tokens from promising coins. Yesterday a lot of people have made 10x from TOP network and that's an awesome thing that i was seeing in this year and it looks like the traders are moving toward the ICO investment again.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:12:08 PM

Before buying and selling it is important to set exit targets if the price reaches high peaks
And plan what to do if prices start to fall without stopping.
The correct thing is to buy slowly for each dip or invest in a single time?
It's necessary to be honest with yourself and invest what you can lose,
which won't be lacking if you step out of the way and question your patience.
The number of projects won't decrease and the trend is for growth to be exponential once we reach the mainstream.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:14:58 PM

I think that is the best way, although there are other ways but it will not be as effective as that because the market has a bullrun and bearish phase so I think the hodling method will not be too profitable because when prices start high usually after that prices will drop so we will never reach the target we, it would be better to sell it when we have enough profit then buy it again when the price fall

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███