Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:52:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy BTC cheap and easy using PaySafeCard/Ukash/Cash by Mail/Banktransfer  (Read 897 times)
bitcoiner222 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:49:42 PM

Hello together,

Since today our international operating and trusted company is going to sell after a good statistic of 9.100$ exchanged into BTC the last two weeks not just on our website www.BTC-Exchange.info, also on bitcointalk via PM now.

We are accepting the same payment methods (right now PaySafeCard, Ukash, International bank transfer and Cash by Mail) with exactly the same exchanging rates as shown on our website (if you want to exchange a high amount >200$ or many vouchers, we will reduce the fees for this person then).

Our 6 worldwide operating employees are available 24/7 to exchange as shortly as possible into BTC and for a great, quickly and helpful costumer support.
We are watching this thread and my PMs for new orders also 24hrs a day now.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact us!

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoiner222 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 11:11:18 AM

NEWS: The next few days we are not able to process transactions using US-Ukashvouchers or Ukashcodes in the currency USD. If you live in the US, please use one of our other payment methods for buying BTC cheap, safe and easy.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
zxcvbs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 01:41:09 AM

Hi, please tell me your skrill address, im going to do increments of 100 uss, and send more after btc are transfered. My btc address is 1BC1XPNXFcS5q9AjbUD41tZGG8vSAeQsVU.
My skrill user, and id: gabrieldandrea@gmail.com (ID: 33643910)

Regards.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: