Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashout BitCoins  (Read 123 times)
taxmanmt5 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

I mostly use localbitcons in order to sell my all bitcoins. I am using this site since a year and its safe, fast, and secure. You can find your buyer in just one click and you can see the trusted stats. All you have to do just give them your bank details, Like name, Addressee, Bank name,Etc, and they transfer your money via bank account after sending them bitcoins. When i was not aware about this site, I sell my bitcoin to a stranger and he just scammed my all bitcoin and block me. So better to use this site if you don't want to lose your money.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

I mostly use localbitcons in order to sell my all bitcoins. I am using this site since a year and its safe, fast, and secure. You can find your buyer in just one click and you can see the trusted stats. All you have to do just give them your bank details, Like name, Addressee, Bank name,Etc, and they transfer your money via bank account after sending them bitcoins. When i was not aware about this site, I sell my bitcoin to a stranger and he just scammed my all bitcoin and block me. So better to use this site if you don't want to lose your money.
Yes LBC is one of the best site to sell our bitcoins because normally we can get more price than the actual market price of bitcoins.But I think most of the people know about localbitcoins.com so people who are interested in selling their bitcoin for fiat can use this site and it also comes with automated escrows so there is no chance for scams.
spirali

Activity: 65
Merit: 61

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:07:27 AM

You should also take a look at https://bisq.network. It's a good p2p exchange (DEX) for fiat/crypto and crypto/crypto trades. It's working on top of Tor for anonymisation (no KYC!) and uses multisig wallets for escrow. It's still missing volume but it's promising.

1 BTC = 1 BTC
Cosette

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

DAMN SON!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:45:24 AM

I never use LBC because i see some negative think about them, a lot topic on reddit already discussed it.
I will prefer using local exchanger. Usually, every country have their own local exchanger. But, some country maybe don't have it, so the last think that they can use its LBC or probably another platform that support on their country.

-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: