Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what will happens if everyone has own currency, doesn't a bad for Economics ?  (Read 20672 times)
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 08:13:44 PM

this is not bad just currency will have different value
If everyone creates their own cryptocurrency, then almost all of it will be useless numbers and signs. It will have no value. Therefore, this is a stupid idea. To be of value, it must either serve a certain type of business, or in some other way be useful and create convenience, and therefore be in demand.
A token can be created in half an hour. You cannot feed the poor and the needy; this will not add material values.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 03:05:10 PM

If everyone has it's own crypto, i think the competition in market will be hard for those who does not have enough funds to run their project well. So in my opinion, it is still better if the owner of cryptocurrencies are only those people who have the power to run a project that can help our economic going well.
OwnCurrency

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 06:23:35 PM

If everyone has it's own crypto, i think the competition in market will be hard for those who does not have enough funds to run their project well. So in my opinion, it is still better if the owner of cryptocurrencies are only those people who have the power to run a project that can help our economic going well.

Billions of people in different countries every day prove that they have the power to earn public (not their own) money, instead of using this power to provide real value to their own personal currency
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 04:57:33 PM

making more cryptocurrencies will only create more 'shittoken'...
of course, this is not good for the economy. we will only see fraud tokens in circulation and that will make cryptocurrencies even worse in public. really the worst thing.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 05:40:35 AM

making more cryptocurrencies will only create more 'shittoken'...
of course, this is not good for the economy. we will only see fraud tokens in circulation and that will make cryptocurrencies even worse in public. really the worst thing.
indeed with the increasing number of tokens that are created, it will make a lot of useless tokens that prey on investors or traders with fraud. but we also cannot manage the more and more tokens and the more tokens that are missing from the market

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 06:43:59 AM

The environment will be looking good, if everyone can own currency in the world because there will be improvement in the economy of the people. Many investors made a huge amount of money from cryptocurrency, that is making some country's who doubt crypto some years ago start having interest on cryptocurrency.
More cryptocurrency can only reduce the amount of unemployment in the world, if all government can do the necessary things in the land not to allow scammer to have ways in any of the cryptocurrencies.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2021, 08:26:02 AM

The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?
I dont think every one can own their own currency as in If I understand your question correctly meaning Everyone developing their own Cryptocurrency? Even if this was possible, not all will be adopted cos we already see that in the crypto space now with a lot of dead projects so some peoples coin will still fail.

But in a second thought, If you are saying If everyone would have access to owning cryptocurrency will no longer motivate not to work, I dont think so too cos now even the few that have access to owning cryptos dont have equal share and there will always be the hunger to get more and that will still lead to work. Either way I dont think that will happen.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 08:36:02 AM

The question is born dead. Currency is about having a common agreement on the value it represents and confidence in being able to exchange it for good and services, being able to exchange it for another form of currency and having the backup of a large community. Having such a thing as personal currencies is just not possible.

However, if you want to theorize, some of those coins, backed up by the work and money of the people considered more worthy would be valuable and most would be just sh*tcoins. Does this sound familiar? Smiley

bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 13, 2021, 03:21:26 PM

One I would love to ask what is the importance, advantage, and disadvantage of having your coin. Personally as literate as I am now for now I don't think of having my own coin not to talk of those who are not involved in the crypto world. Better for those who can have it for now

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:14:16 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible for everyone to have their own currency. Currency is a medium of exchange for goods and services. In short, it's money, in the form of paper or coins, usually issued by a government and generally accepted at its face value as a method of payment. It should have value in order for you to use it in purchasing services and goods. For your coin to have value it must be recognized by the public. In cryptocurrency this will increase it's value through high demand. What does your coin do? What sets it apart from other coins?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:38:56 PM

One I would love to ask what is the importance, advantage, and disadvantage of having your coin. Personally as literate as I am now for now I don't think of having my own coin not to talk of those who are not involved in the crypto world. Better for those who can have it for now
If the coin will bring innovation and use cases to the space and market, it should be encouraged. Ethereum was a great improvement on bitcoin until the number of transactions per second was discovered to too small and expensive. Most coins in the space are not necessary since other coins can be used.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 12:56:56 PM

If everyone create their own currency and doesn't got a good features then it will be a dead coin, because the only one using it is only yourself, it is easy to create your own currency but it's hard to convince other to believe and used your coin, even if there are already people using your coin you still need to dedicate your time to make improvements and introduce your coin, so creating one coin won't make you less motivated

Yes that's right, if someone done making their own crypto currency, the second thing they need to do is encourage people iwho use crypto currency to use also their coins as form of money, and third they need to prove to everyone that their crypto currency is good and they need to convince them to keep their coins alive.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 01:45:17 PM

People will always work to fill the gap (provide goods/services )of the needs of society otherwise someone will always fill the gap and become rich.

Concerning the topic, I think the question should be what will happen if we don't have a Currency that is Transparent, Public, Consensus-driven, Immutable, Secure, Decentralized(rather than centralized), Inflation-proof, Privacy/anonimity-friendly, Based on fair rules, Merit-based etc?
I believe this^ is better than currencies that are Centralized, Opaque, Private, Mutable, lacking in  privacy/anonymit,etc

By the way, I wonder if anyone here can show us between the Decentralized and Centralized features listed above which one likely violate fundamental laws of societies

cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2021, 02:00:19 PM

The era of blockchain has given many people to make their own currency with different visions from the Artificial intelligence, personal data, finance etc. as we know the traditional currency is very influential in society & supports economic activity around a worldwide. wel,  if everyone has their own currency doesnt this is will make everyone no longer motivated to work and will be to waste more time in front of computer. so, what do you think?

In order for your currency to have value, there has to be someone who will actually add an intrinsic value to it and that it has use case for it to also have demand.

Its true that if you have the power to have your own money, you will likely print more and this is exactly what countries had done today that cause the inflation. Its also going to happen to your own coin's economy if you create coins to add its supply. But you will be motivated to add value to your coin otherwise it will just turn zero.

Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 02:19:33 PM

In my opinion, it is impossible for everyone to have their own currency. Currency is a medium of exchange for goods and services. In short, it's money, in the form of paper or coins, usually issued by a government and generally accepted at its face value as a method of payment. It should have value in order for you to use it in purchasing services and goods. For your coin to have value it must be recognized by the public. In cryptocurrency this will increase it's value through high demand. What does your coin do? What sets it apart from other coins?
Now there are already more than 9000 different types of cryptocurrency, and a significant part of them is useless, that is, it is not necessary and useful to people, and therefore is not in demand. Each cryptocurrency must fulfill some useful role, so the idea of each creating their own cryptocurrency is meaningless.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
marcosfx

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 07:33:05 AM

still the influence is in a way too small for everyone to own it never gonna happen

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
May 19, 2021, 11:10:27 PM

If everyone has their own digital currency. This means that we have advanced in time and the blockchain era is booming. I would not talk about everyone but I do think that all the nations of the world should have their own digital currency to improve the management of the economy of their citizens.
I believe that it is more feasible that it happens at some point and also that citizens have the opportunity to choose what will benefit them in the future.

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 06:08:29 AM

Well if everyone create their own currency as easily as making paper money or their own money bill then it would be difficult to transact then because it would take time to convince people of your own currency is better that their own currency. You have a invest a lot of time making it great at bitcoin and make people believe you that it is useful and so on and so forth.. what I believe more would happen is a one world currency, there is possibility to this rather than creating your own currency

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 11:23:38 AM

indeed it does not rule out that someone can make their own currency, but what will be a problem is whether other people can trust the currency that they create themselves. it is likely that the currency will be worthless when other people have little confidence in the currency that was created. I think it would be a waste of time when the currency was of no value because other people would have chosen the currency that the majority of people are more interested in.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 02:55:41 PM

The economy of each state is supported not by money or their quantity. It is supported by the production of goods and the growth of the national gross income. Ideally, money should only reflect this process and simultaneously increase in quantity or decrease. Therefore, the appearance of each of their own cryptocurrencies for the real economy does not give anything. Cryptocurrency must be created for some real useful purpose. Otherwise, they will simply be unnecessary signs to anyone.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: