Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Used to be about the sale of a Siamaster S11  (Read 321 times)
Steamtyme
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2036

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:57 AM

I agree price point should not be an issue, dont like the price dont buy.  What people should spend their efforts on his slowing down scammers and stop worrying about price points to the point of killing a thread, its not like he is asking something crazy rediculous.  Good luck with your sale, so long as you are offering a safe form of transaction for the buyer

Thank you, this is the first meaningful post in this entire topic ! I apologize to the community that this topic turned into a complete circus and I couldn't contain my nerves too.

I have created another topic that is locked, even though that's something i strongly dislike, so if somebody is interested please take a look at the terms there and PM me if interested. If somebody feels that I've omitted anything that allows for more transparency, PM me about it and I'll include it in the main post.

I would in the future create a self moderated topic, as it is still not the best but at least allows members to interact in an open manner. This way you are being transparent with on topic postings.

Should you be trolled over price point you can delete the post; preferably quote them somewhere so that you are at least documenting the deletions. Unfortunately there is no perfect answer good luck with your sales.

You should also be able to lock this thread so that it can fade into oblivion.

░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█
███░░░▄██████▄▄░░░██
░░░░░█████████░░░░██▌
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░█████████████████
░░░░░████████████████
███▄░░▀██████▀░░░███
█▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
░░░░░▀▀██████▀▀