Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:27:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I stop panic selling cryptocurrency?  (Read 2118 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

You will not get loss until you sell in a loss this is the rules for crypto. Many newbies are here in this crypto market and all the times they get panic and sell their coins in the loss and because of that market goes more down if this panic sells get in control market will be more stable.
New to them fear that the price of the code will go down. But in practice the dynamics of cryptanalysis are frequent, they rise and fall day by day and hourly. So whoever is patient enough will win and the loser will be impatient.
This really works better in almost every situation. But still it is different in different types and people are taking it in different concepts. Like, some people want to hold their coins because they want big money irrespective of how much time it really takes. But some are insisting for everyday money because they can’t just wait for three or four and so on months to earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

If you have a good knowledge of this market then I am sure you will not be afraid of this market anymore. And then you will be more confident to invest and make a profit
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

Definetly avoid getting more emotionally involved when it comes to trading and the cryptocurrency market in general because it makes you lose concentration when you are working with your coins and making decisions on whether to sell or not.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

Youtube Channel = Aak Zaki

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

The question itself is the answer “PANIC”.

Everyone knows cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and risky.
And most of the people do emotional trading.
They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

What is the point in selling at low?
One must wait for the market to turn green and bullish.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.
The doctor says don’t put your arm overhead Grin

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

I think it is less effective if we are forever into Holder, because we can lose moment when the price tends to go down and we can not buy it when it comes down, maybe it would be nice if we really want to be a holder that results from our daily trading profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:46:32 PM

They sell when it is crashing. And suffer from the loss. They panic and sell in the loss.

The way to stop the panic is to not engage in panic-inducing activities such as day trading.
It is like the old joke; a man goes to the doctor and says my arm hurts when I put it overhead.

If you are in need of urgent money than selling is OKAY but for profit, HODL is the best.

I actually did not panic sell my stocks. Panic selling would not do good in ourselves and on the cryptocurrency itself. Selling without a profit is like a suicide to begin with.
There is a very simple trick to stop panic selling crypto currency which is that do not sell the coins in case you are loosing the money. If you do not sell them and hold them, you would escape the red market and would not loose the money and no panic... Start changing your strategy with changes in the market conditions and you will never have to panic.
Panic selling is a danger towards your capital as well as a danger for the price of Bitcoin which results in a low market which is a tough time for investors. However this low market is also an advantage for those who are not part of Bitcoin so by this way they can easily buy Bitcoin is this low market which is achievable and affordable for an ordinary person but should get rid of panic selling.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Do you have your own position? Do you believe that cryptos can make things around easier and faster? Then, just wait and don't freak out, keep coins for long term. Sure, you'll hear it sideway if the rate goes up rapidly. If you don't believe that cryptos are the bright future, I suppose you should invest in something else instead. No hype will help you out if the whole market sinks, so choose your side
You will be very scared of cryptocurrency if you do not really understand it and its future development potential so I recommend you spend the real time exploring the basics of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology for you. Have a look at this market. Do not invest when you do not really understand it, it is the experience of many years in my financial markets.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

such sales will only lead to greater losses, people who panic in their trading will not be able to generate profits well, because every there is a decline, they can not make the right decision in anticipation of it, try to stay calm when trading , do not rely on emotions at the time of trading, if you are in a bad situation better rest and clear your mind
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

you should to control your emotion and have patience in waiting for the price to rise up. cryptocurrency market always moves rises and falls. you should understand it is a normal thing in the market.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

To stop panic selling cryptocurrency you have don't listen to false news. Noobs they easily listen to false news that is why they sell their coins. Aim for the goals and for the better profit by holding.
I think you can stop panic selling your cryptocurrency if you will just know how to hold when the market is in red, and for me holding our coin in panic situation is the best thing to do so we can really stop panic selling our cryptocurrency.

AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

One of the best strategy to avoid panic selling cryptocurrency, say bitcoin is deciding your minimum profit target and maximum loss. This amount depends on your risk tolerance when you trade cryptocurrency or bitcoin.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

I have my experiences during the latest ultimate dip in which i bought my Bitcoin at $19,000, that i keep on holding because they always says don't panic and hold until the price reach as low as $6,000 in which its clearly a huge loss because of keep on holding and not panicking. My point is you can't blame people if they do panic because its really tough to hold on now due to price is really unpredictable. So better to cut off the losses and start again at the lowest price or quit this risky investment.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

One of the best strategy to avoid panic selling cryptocurrency, say bitcoin is deciding your minimum profit target and maximum loss. This amount depends on your risk tolerance when you trade cryptocurrency or bitcoin.

Hmm you have a point dude! in trading you dont need to be greedy always set a minimum profit 3 to 5% every trade then dont buy an altcoin in a high price always look for the chart and use indicator to avoid selling your altcoin that resulting to lose your money then apply the patient strategy.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

If you have enough knowledge about crypto currency you would know that you don't have to panic selling. Because when there is down there will always rise up to give hope to all users. Actually when bitcoin is getting low at the beginning of the year it normal even if you check it to the past year bitcoin chart it is only normal.
deonyx

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Panic selling is a threat to profit, the panic sellers rarely makes profit unknown to them. Selling every now and then when you notice the market facing downward is a terrible indication of a naivety of trading techniques, some don't even have idea of what market consolidation means.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

if u want to sell through a panic section of market conditions then don't get react to fud news and fake rumours and even misleading statements panic mode of selling wont happen
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 12:39:59 AM

You are right about this until when investors learn that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme and sometimes you might need patience, makes the whole difference.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Bianxee

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:45:54 AM

if u want to sell through a panic section of market conditions then don't get react to fud news and fake rumours and even misleading statements panic mode of selling wont happen
You can sell ahead of them and you saw the market wasnt that red or if you don't want to be belong with them do not mind that news and stick to your plans. Because for me rumors, news, and price reactions makes a big opportunities.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

I don't sell when the market is green..lol. I sell when the market is "extremely" green. Panic sales will only make you lose interest in crypto. But if you have to sell at all cost the I suggest you sell immediately you suspect a decline and buy more when there is an actual decline. You can go on afterwards to sell your profit only for some quick cash. Never do panic selling no matter what happens.
Birin016

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:05:18 AM

If price going down, Don't check market every hour, and you must Seek the bustle to forget for a moment the price market. Better than don't think about market and be patience. And think this "if i sell now i will loss" . Key of succes is patience and hardwork
Callmeandy

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:10:39 AM

it actually depends on what you are trading, if you trade low volume coins, they tend to go into basement and die, obviously you sell to avoid your money to vanish, while if you sell high end coins, there is simply no point of selling , as they are for long term.

★Fivestarminingnetwork Website (https://fivestarminingnetwork.com) ★ ★  Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveMining)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: