Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:45:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 732 times)
dealung (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

As I read your question, I've got time to check few of your posts history and all I can say are you sure that you really asking this? You have background with crypto trading and I'm sure that you know how to choose a coin. But if you are longing to earn with daily profit you should focus to coins with the best volume and you seem to like ETH, focus with it. If the chart shows -1% to -10% that's the indication that you start buying and sell if you got almost 2%-10% profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zlt220

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

That's so called day trading, with $358.60 I'll implore you to invest in bitcoin, it has a very less risk and has the ability to give rise to profit in minutes, you can start trading bitcoin I'm sure you will gather 2x your capital within some days.

you are right, thats called day trading
but, in my opinion day trading is not good in crypto investments
i advice you to choose a coins with have a good future and hold it for long period time
because crypto is good for long term  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:32:47 AM

I want to try trading some coins with $ 358.60 in capital by earning a profit per day, which coins should I choose and use?
I need your advice.

you can choose two different trading methods. day trading and pump trading (TM).

for day trading you need a coin that is volatile and also has a decent volume at least in that day. you also need the ability to speculate that altcoin and predict which way it is going. then you can act accordingly, you buy in each of the dips and sell shortly after the rise and make profit. or you can also short the coins that are getting dumped hard.

pump trading (TM) is what i call when each day you look at the market and see which coin is getting pumped. then you buy that coin and wait a little until the pump is nearly completed and dump for the profit in that day. this method is easier in my opinion since it doesn't need that much speculation and it is much more predictable than just day trading an unpredictable altcoin!

in any strategy you still need a lot of experience. so my suggestion is to start small and then build your way up. take smaller risks at first. for example look for 5% profit initially then after a while look for 100% profit.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

I need your advice.
I need your advice.
I think type of coin is not important in daily trading but my suggestion is better you choose top 50 cryptocurrencies
because top 50 cryptocurrency is potential coins and if you only focus on the top 50 coins, it will save time in analyzing price movements per day

Bolabi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

you can invest in ETH or bitcoin but I think it depends on how your strategy in trading, the profits will be great if you trade carefully.  Wink
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

Invest in high volume coins if you're going to day trade, I recommend bitcoin or ethereum.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

I need your advice.
I would advise you to choose new but promising projects. Such as: Holo Chain, Zilliqa, Wanchain, Nebulas
Agat22

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:55:36 AM

You will not ask for advice on the forum before each purchase or sale. Buy one or two coins at least for a month and develop your view of the trade.
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:31:14 PM

As I read your question, I've got time to check few of your posts history and all I can say are you sure that you really asking this? You have background with crypto trading and I'm sure that you know how to choose a coin. But if you are longing to earn with daily profit you should focus to coins with the best volume and you seem to like ETH, focus with it. If the chart shows -1% to -10% that's the indication that you start buying and sell if you got almost 2%-10% profit.

Same here... Im not that so knowledgeable in terms that are use in trading... I dont even know how to read charts candlestick graph... What i only learned was, look for the volume and 24 hour change.. This is how i look for a token that i want to buy... And so far so good i earned 6x profit of my capital returns with all the coins that i bought based on volume.. But of course im still want to learn more about trading because trading is one of the best source of income nowadays...

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
nezzard

Activity: 434