Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:26:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504742 times)
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:22:12 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 01:36:14 AM by TPTB_need_war

Is life in the philippines like that ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63D_B6e12O0

That isn't the worst. I lived for a couple of years in a squatter area (squalor) in between the level you see above and the more compacted level seen in the worst in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIGA0xDDagQ

There are lot of filipinos living in the scenenic and wild open spaces of the farms and nature, but believe it or not the filipinos will actually prefer to congregate into a squatter like closeness of houses even if they have wide open spaces around them. You can go out to the farms and find that the neighbors build their houses very close together on a small area of the available wide open space. This isn't entirely economics of land ownership. The filipinos culturally prefer to live that way. Even when they are rich and live in subdivisions they still prefer to have a zillion people, chickens, dogs, and everything else running about and freely in/out of the abodes which are built as closely together as possible.

It looks horrible to you because you are a Westerner. For the filipinos, they are most happy like that. Put them in our wide open spaces and serene, antiseptic environs and they get miserable and lonely. I know. I tried.

The worst thing you as a Westerner can do is go try to change them. You will create Frankenstein results. I know. I tried.

Let them be. Fix their roofs when the typhoons blows it away. Give them jobs. Let them decide how they want to progress. They do like to sample our luxurious environs (i.e. trade with them, but don't try to change them on your own terms), but emotionally they always return to that simple closeness. That is where their heart is.

Please don't open your big Western heart that wants to "fix" everything. You break everything when you do that.

Note the Philippines has a lot of very modern facilities now. Asia is modernizing very rapidly. They really don't need us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:47:04 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 05:11:34 PM by TPTB_need_war

The admins deleted my entire thread about high dose vitamin D3 curing my Multiple Sclerosis:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010692.msg11214601#msg11214601

Amazing. I struggle for years with a debilitating illness. I finally find what is curing me and enabling me to work effectively again. And I try to share that with all especially as it pertains to Politics and Society (our corrupt medical systems hiding that information from us) and the admins remove the entire thread without a trace.

They didn't even bother to provide a link to it where they normally move threads:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=59.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=9.0

That is strange.

I suspect they will delete this post. If you want to protest, then quote this post. Let's see if they will also delete all the quotes of the post.

Any way, I don't give a fuck. They can ban me permanently any time. The admins of this site can kiss my ass if they practice censorship. Moving threads I can understand. Erasing threads without a trace is evil.

Anyone who asserts I didn't (don't) have Multiple Sclerosis is a dickhead. Fuck you admins. You have no idea how much I suffered. May the universe grant you experience with such suffering so you might have some appreciation.

> I have been diving into the vaccine infowar of late and am aware that the
> HPV vaccine (and thus likely HPV infection itself) is known to have a very
> high level of immunogenicity (strong activation of immune system =
> tendency to cause auto immune reactions) with, for example, reports of
> anaphylaxis being up to 20x more frequent than other vaccines.  In a
> government panel conference in Japan (2013) in which a decision was made
> to stop recommending the HPV vaccination, a physician gave testimony to
> the committee regarding > 20 young patients he is treating for MS and all
> developed the disease shortly after receiving the HPV vaccination.   A
> Canadian medical scientist at the conference presented her data published
> in a highly regarded journal showing mice injected with the HPV vaccine on
> the same schedule and dosage recommended for girls developed nervous
> system damage and antibodies directed specifically against nervous system
> proteins.

Thanks that confirms the reaction I observed in my body to that HPV infection in 2006.

Btw, the high dose vitamin D3 is feeling more and more like a cure. I feel great! Becoming normalized and athletic. Relapses getting more and more muted.

> Good news, then!  I'm still flabbergasted that MS can be effectively
> treated with vitamin D and the wider integrative medicine  and alternative
> health community hasn't covered this.

It appears to me that there is so much homoeopathic BS out there, that people are numb and reject everything that isn't mainstream medicine.

For example, I have stated that taking 2000 mcg (2mg) iodine daily (via Kelp tablets) has been an important addition to the high dose vitamin D3. But readers might wonder if that is curing me and not the vitD3. I know it isn't the iodine curing me because I tried iodine alone before in 2013. Details like this are missing from the readers' appraisals of my claims.

So far it appears high doses of Vitamin D3 are tolerated well as long as the daily intake of water is great (> 2L daily). But I have not yet done a kidney panel and I am little bit worried about this. Yet I don't feel any symptoms of hypocalcaemia.

Yeah I believe I was relapsing today, but it was subtle it was difficult to be sure. I had a slight neuropathy in the bottom of the left food, had some itchiness and inflammation in the head and neck area, yet I ran 9min for 2 kms, did 300 pushups (3 sets), and was mentally alert. I just got very sleepy early (but had woken up early due to slight insomnia after sleeping 8 hours the prior night).

My pushups are getting very intense, like a rapid fire machine gun. I can do 100-130 in less than a minute.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:01:48 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 05:25:38 AM by TPTB_need_war

> LOL, usual suspects:  Bitcoin start up funded by Goldman.
> http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-goldman-sachs-bitcoin-20150430-story.html
> Coincidentally, another investment partner in the bitcoin start up is a
> Chinese firm and today I saw this on a recent Corbett report:
> China's new Social Credit System - uber-1984 'scientific society' /
> Technocracy program.
> http://www.volkskrant.nl/buitenland/china-rates-its-own-citizens-including-online-behaviour~a3979668/

Yeah the powers-that-be are moving us towards Technocracy where everything will be tracked. Bitcoin's non-anonymous public ledger saves everything. Everything is tracked. It is the perfect outcome for the banksters who want to assign every human a number (666).

How much more obvious could it be, yet fools like Armstrong are compartmentalized.

I am still hopeful the Knowledge Age mavericks don't want to be owned and enslaved by the banksters, but it is fairly disheartening how ignorant and myopic most people are, even the ones who claim to be smart and Libertarian are really Marxist fools (even they don't admit it to themselves like a dog chasing its tail).

> https://www.corbettreport.com/the-p2p-economy-goes-mainstream/

Yeah the-powers-that-be are trying to co-opt the P2P phenomenom with the likes of Bitcoin, but I am hopeful they won't succeed entirely.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:16:35 AM

According to TPTB_need_war it was the fault of Charlie Hebo Staff that they got themselves killed. They should have known better than to go to work and let themselves get shot by crazed Muslim Extremists.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/01/07/paris-shooting-the-magazine-murders-at-charlie-hebdo-reveal-evidence-of-staging/

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:07:13 AM

According to TPTB_need_war it was the fault of Charlie Hebo Staff that they got themselves killed. They should have known better than to go to work and let themselves get shot by crazed Muslim Extremists.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2015/01/07/paris-shooting-the-magazine-murders-at-charlie-hebdo-reveal-evidence-of-staging/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=280&v=xRQwL5zK37Q

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:58:50 PM

Is life in the philippines like that ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63D_B6e12O0

That isn't the worst. I lived for a couple of years in a squatter area (squalor) in between the level you see above and the more compacted level seen in the worst in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIGA0xDDagQ

There are lot of filipinos living in the scenenic and wild open spaces of the farms and nature, but believe it or not the filipinos will actually prefer to congregate into a squatter like closeness of houses even if they have wide open spaces around them. You can go out to the farms and find that the neighbors build their houses very close together on a small area of the available wide open space. This isn't entirely economics of land ownership. The filipinos culturally prefer to live that way. Even when they are rich and live in subdivisions they still prefer to have a zillion people, chickens, dogs, and everything else running about and freely in/out of the abodes which are built as closely together as possible.

It looks horrible to you because you are a Westerner. For the filipinos, they are most happy like that. Put them in our wide open spaces and serene, antiseptic environs and they get miserable and lonely. I know. I tried.

The worst thing you as a Westerner can do is go try to change them. You will create Frankenstein results. I know. I tried.

Let them be. Fix their roofs when the typhoons blows it away. Give them jobs. Let them decide how they want to progress. They do like to sample our luxurious environs (i.e. trade with them, but don't try to change them on your own terms), but emotionally they always return to that simple closeness. That is where their heart is.

Please don't open your big Western heart that wants to "fix" everything. You break everything when you do that.

Note the Philippines has a lot of very modern facilities now. Asia is modernizing very rapidly. They really don't need us.

Exactly, those kids are equally happy like those kids in western, children never care about the environment around them, they take it as granted

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:32:40 PM

>  Yesterday I saw a short commentary written by Armstrong on Zero Hedge.
> It was stunningly vapid and some readers pointed out his duplicity - the
> BS was so overt I have to conclude he is working a disinfo con.  He's
> essentially arguing "from the right" for the redistribution of wealth
> stolen by the oligarchs, the same argument in earnest play being
> presented by left gatekeepers.   Thesis + Antithesis => Hegelian
> manufactured consciousness.   Armstrong is more of a conman than he is a
> fool or "useful idiot", that's his nature (like the Scorpion in parable
> with the frog).
> I'm grateful I know you, we share the same unique insight and that
> is extraordinarily rare in this world.  Not many of us living outside the
> cave and know the reality of the shadows.

This is very perplexing to me, because I have communicated in email with Armstrong and I want to believe that he has good intentions.

It appears to me that Armstrong's psychology is that he believes if we don't sustain the current system (i.e. don't default on pensions and otherwise let the defaults run their course unabated), then we will lose society and descend into chaos and potential Dark Age. He appears to be using that FUD to justify a collectivized, top-down "solution" to the sovereign debt crisis. I want to believe that he sincerely believes the FUD. Do you have a reason to believe he is not sincere and that his error is not just myopia? (you are not a psychologist but rather a neurologist, big difference. Put on your psychologist hat and give me your logic from that vantage point)

Whereas the truth is that bailing our Western society is moral hazard. And the only way to rejuvenate is to let the defaults proceed and collapse the behavior of Westerners which lead to this debacle. We need that creative destruction. Armstrong has tried to characterize as "creative destruction" his top-down "solution" of a monetary reset into a one world reserve currency along with a swap of fungible sovereign bonds into non-fungible corporate shares in some top-down managed morass. He apparently doesn't understand that the increase in entropy required by creative destruction requires that it be a bottom-up serendipitous process (not a top-down managed one).

I wrote about this recently at the Bitcointalk.org forum.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 04:45:29 PM

Decentralized Knowledge Age in action. The youth in Japan are rejecting the historically intense xenophobia and isolationism:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/688857/japanese-tests-market-for-food-in-streets-of-cebu

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 06:59:28 PM

What's your obsession with Marxism?

Thanks for exemplifying my point about diligence.

You're hiding.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:02:02 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 08:24:22 PM by TPTB_need_war

You're hiding.

What is your point?

You have not explained what you think I am hiding from or which actions I am doing or not doing which allow you to make such an accusation. I do not agree that I am hiding.

As I already wrote in the post immediately prior to yours, my point against collectivism is that dissolves self-responsibility and personal diligence. Thus I had already answered your question before you asked it. Thus I replied by saying your ignorance of what collectivism does exemplies what it does (i.e. your personal diligence is dissolved already because you asked the question). I realize logic is not something most humans can do, so don't feel so bad that you apparently can't do basic logic.

If you can't make a clear point in your next post, I assert you are trolling.

P.S. I researched your posts from 2011 and I can see you idolize collectivized action towards lie of "the betterment of humanity". You appear to be a typical deluded Marxist. Europe will be an acute case of economic collapse because the Europeans believed that nonsense of bettering humanity by pooling resources.

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:11:12 PM

Decentralized Knowledge Age in action. The youth in Japan are rejecting the historically intense xenophobia and isolationism:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/688857/japanese-tests-market-for-food-in-streets-of-cebu

This is heartening to see! Let's hope the ossified institutions only interested in rent seeking crumble and do not constrict the potential of the youth of the world.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:14:44 PM

You're hiding.

What is your point?

You have not explained what you think I am hiding from or which actions I am doing or not doing which allow you to make such an accusation. I do not agree that I am hiding.

As I already wrote in the post immediately prior to yours, my point against collectivism is that dissolves self-responsibility and personal diligence. Thus I had already answered your question before you asked it. Thus I replied by saying your ignorance of what collectivism does exemplies what it does (i.e. your personal diligence is dissolved already because you asked the question). I realize logic is not something most humans can do, so don't feel so bad that you apparently can't do basic logic.

If you can't make a clear point in your next post, I assert you are trolling.

P.S. I researched your posts from 2011 and I can see you idolize collectivized action towards lie of "the betterment of humanity". You appear to be a typical deluded Marxist. Europe will be an acute case of economic collapse because the Europeans believed that nonsense of bettering humanity by pooling resources.

But what are you going to do once we are literally forced to deploy some marxist-like measures like minimum guaranteed welfare once automation makes it impossible to go above a certain treshhold of unemployment? Assuming you are not delusional enough to think there will be enough jobs for everyone, and assuming you are not a psychopath that would let that big % of people die when they aren't responsible of being replaced by machines (your or some of your friends could be on this % in the future), what are you going to do? shoot yourself because history and technological developments forces us to give welfare proving some of your dogmas wrong? get some perspective buddy.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 10:44:39 PM

You appear to be a typical deluded Marxist.

This is exactly what I mean. Everyone is a Marxist to you. Doesn't make your long cryptic posts any more sympathetic. Care to tailor your message to the world for the 'stupid people' or not? That's the question.

I certainly hope so. I learn more from people who think outside the box (even if a bit crazy or 'off the path') than people that stick to common wisdom. I just wish you drop the superiority thing.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 11:52:09 PM

This is exactly what I mean. Everyone is a Marxist to you. Doesn't make your long cryptic posts any more sympathetic. Care to tailor your message to the world for the 'stupid people' or not? That's the question.

I certainly hope so. I learn more from people who think outside the box (even if a bit crazy or 'off the path') than people that stick to common wisdom. I just wish you drop the superiority thing.

Hey reading comprehension is not my fault.

I have already explained that those who pitch for collectivized solutions are actually Marxists whether they recognize it or not. I notice your 1st and your 12th posts on this website at the end of 2011 were idolizing how Bitcoin is going to wonderful for humanity. Whereas, the non-deluded truth is that Bitcoin was planted by the banksters to get the internet nerds to support a perennial ledger of all transactions so they can move us to the planned top-down Technocracy.

Ubiquitous superiority is not something I want (how lonely and non-existant that would beis), but you are not really trying to help me not be.

(I think we can possibly make it backfire on them and leverage Bitcoin as a reserve currency of the more anonymous altcoins)

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:00:34 AM

Hey reading comprehension is not my fault.

I have already explained that those who pitch for collectivized solutions are actually Marxists whether they recognize it or not. I notice your 1st and your 12th posts on this website at the end of 2011 were idolizing how Bitcoin is going to wonderful for humanity. Whereas, the non-deluded truth is that Bitcoin was planted by the banksters to get the internet nerds to support a perennial ledger of all transactions so they can move us to the planned top-down Technocracy.

Ubiquitous superiority is not something I want (how lonely and non-existant that would beis), but you are not really trying to help me not be.

(I think we can possibly make it backfire on them and leverage Bitcoin as a reserve currency of the more anonymous altcoins)

To you; sane rational thought = Marxism and the commentator is not capable of rational thought

To the majority of intelligent people - You are off your rocker and a bully.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:02:00 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 12:13:42 AM by TPTB_need_war

But what are you going to do once we are literally forced to deploy some marxist-like measures like minimum guaranteed welfare once automation makes it impossible to go above a certain treshhold of unemployment? Assuming you are not delusional enough to think there will be enough jobs for everyone, and assuming you are not a psychopath that would let that big % of people die when they aren't responsible of being replaced by machines (your or some of your friends could be on this % in the future), what are you going to do? shoot yourself because history and technological developments forces us to give welfare proving some of your dogmas wrong? get some perspective buddy.

The solution is simple. There will be too many jobs (in fact there are already way more jobs than there are skilled on people on earth[1]) but many people will refuse to adapt and won't attain necessary skills. Those hard-headed Marxists will huddle together in a bankrupted welfare one-world morass and effectively kills themselves with State war and eugenics. There is nothing I could possibly do to save them. They will try to steal resources from everyone and bring everything down into the abyss with them. Problem solved by nature (and a pandemic might help out too).

With so many making posts like yours it is clear to see why the world is going to fall into a severe abyss.

[1]http://www.quora.com/Are-there-too-many-or-not-enough-programmers-in-the-world
http://blogs.perl.org/users/ovid/2013/05/if-theres-a-shortage-of-programmers-why-arent-wages-up.html
http://techcrunch.com/2012/10/27/write-code-get-paid/

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:04:17 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 12:25:51 AM by TPTB_need_war

To you; sane rational thought

And precisely what rational logic is that?

I have addressed illogic.

You are free to state the logic. Everytime you've tried, it has been shown that you have no logic.

Another instance of your insane illogic, is that in your stated opinion, anyone who is smarter, more knowledgeable (, and more experienced) than you and doesn't agree to your nonsense illogic is thus insane and a bully. Why should I acquiesce to your illogical posts just so you will think I am a nice guy?

The State should protect those who compromise themselves in nude photos even unwittingly? And then what does the State do when we have the anonymous internet (coming soon)? Shut off the internet?

Another recent example is Indonesia's death by execution of drug mules. All this does is drive the cost of drugs up, giving more incentive to the criminals. The State can only make the outcome worse in every case, because the State can't change the natural constraints that exist. Surely this point about natural constraints being in control (not man) will fly right over the head of you and most readers (and maybe CoinCube will still fail to address this point in his promised rebuttal...3 more days ETA to his stated 7 days hiatus).

CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:43:18 AM

(and maybe CoinCube will still fail to address this point in his promised rebuttal...3 more days ETA to his stated 7 days hiatus).

Grin

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1851

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 05:24:34 AM

Grin

My hiatus update: our kid became a Mrs. just this evening.  The party ended very early (at an Hacienda with horses, they need to sleep at night).

Peruvians party harder than any other group I know...

Their economy is (still) growing, but there is more uncertainty with China slowing and less (not much less), foreign investment.  Still OTS of tourists, Peru is a beautiful country.
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:27:15 PM

@TPTB : When I asked y question "are the phillipines like that ?" I didnt even though about what you said. I thought they looked happy. More happy than I was. I was kinda jealous of them. I thought about going there too. But I dont think the environment can change anything about my happiness. Well maybe it will count for alot after 2015.75 Sad

Also what do you think about bitcoin going up ? It seems it broke a downtrend. Do you think its the end of the bear market? Or its gonna fail at going above 300 as usual ? IIRC Armstrong prediction is that gold and bitcoin are gonna go down until 2015.75
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: