Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to Repost This for the Believers (and coz it's so well done too)  (Read 478 times)
Inedible (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:22:09 AM

When the last bubble popped, lots of new users came here wringing their hands wondering if they'd made a mistake. They were met with comfort, kindness, humiliation and contempt in equal measure but most of all, the message was clear.

Don't sell, stay calm(TM) and just wait until the price rises again, as it surely will.

Well, now you can see that it's true, we can all look back and laugh.

Who can tell if this new bubble will pop? Nobody knows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG1qooBzE2w

The song is done incredibly well and the lyrics are pretty impressive to boot. Here's the original for anyone that's not heard it before.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_XgQhMPeEQ

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 07:24:59 AM

Who can tell if this new bubble will pop? Nobody knows.

Nobody cares actually because speculation has moved to litecoin and altcoins.
BitcoinFr34k

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 08:27:36 AM

We can only wait for the future. Nobody knows where it is going.
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:54:44 AM

exciting time indeed,  I would have bet the price was gonna rocket right around now but seeing is believing for sure.  I'm mad I didn't get back in before hand but I think more opportunities will present themselves in the future.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: