Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:59:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow - Status of pending orders - Prospero X-1, X-3, and Minion  (Read 18586 times)
tracyhh

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:14:31 AM

we don't want trouble against anyone,but seriously. a company like BA totally refused any refunds in a forced way no matter what reason the customer request...they just ignore refunds...that's really bad..and no any limited time for delivery just let you wait ..seems when they happy then they can sent you your ordet,if not,truly.according to their so called terms
if they failed and can't give you the products or any delayed.they think they should not responsible for that and that is customer's mistake invest in them...
guys. tell me if you will trust this company and buy products from them or not in the future?

it's really hard for our customer to use our right in this community..so we should unite and support each other..
this should not be the bitcoin word:allows cheating and no rules to this cheater..if the community allows these company like BA exist...no one will benefit at last even if BA...

besides,we, The BA customers, I stand out,warning everyone who plan to  consider to do business with this company and the boss(We will know him at last in someway),be very careful,they will totally not allow any refunds and promise or guarantee to any one..they are not confidence about their products and company...they may don't have the ability to do these business at all...because hardly any company which sell miner will totally refused refunds at all and even didn't dare to guarantee anything to their partner or customer...

we,The BA customers,I stand out, hoping the admin of this forum or other customers or anyone to help us despite we have taken other actions,your help are always helpful and thankful.the BA official even hardly to their official thread to talk and discuss with their customers...so I hope anyone can contact BA and their boss to tell them to acknowledge these problems and do as reall company do ..
and I suggest personally that admin can open a official thread to update the trust Rating like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456691   for every company here..so we can see who is the cheater...

join us if you wish:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647016.0
best regard to all as customers
macher

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:19:08 PM

any update?
dego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:47:08 PM

Those gddam f...ing scammers. Did anybody ever recieve a X1 or X3?
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:58:22 PM

X 1's are dribbling out....no X 3's yet  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
thejaxx

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:25:50 AM

I had requested a refund from Minersource and they suddenly bumped me to the front of the line. I refused the shipment when it arrived.

terrapinflyer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:13:56 AM

I got a full refund from minersource about a week ago. No problems at all.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:57:46 PM

I requested for refund initially, but opted for store credit instead from Minersource, since it was a faster process.  Their co-owner Dan Murtha was very attentive and proactive in processing and delivering my Minersource gift card.

Bought a bunch of a Zeusminer Blizzards and a BTCGarden Blade with the store credit.  Sold off the Blizzards a few weeks ago, but if anyone wants the BTCGarden PM me!    Wink

That said, FUCK Black Arrow.  Skeevy bastards...

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Williwaw

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:50:33 PM

I have had nothing problems from minersource.  I have requested a refund for my two X1's (Order 701) but was refused.  I also asked what order number they have delivered to and they won't tell me.  When did you request and receive your refund?

It's a fucking circle jerk all together.  Black Arrow can't deliver the promised product and Minersource.net is covering for them as the approved vendor.
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:17:28 PM

I have had nothing problems from minersource.  I have requested a refund for my two X1's (Order 701) but was refused.  I also asked what order number they have delivered to and they won't tell me.  When did you request and receive your refund?

It's a fucking circle jerk all together.  Black Arrow can't deliver the promised product and Minersource.net is covering for them as the approved vendor.

If you have something small like 2 X1's just get MS store credit, buy new miners or sell them on eBay or here in the Computer/Goods sub-forum for BTC.

Ask for Dan Murtha.  He's the co-owner of Minersource and is usually very responsive.

Thomas Salvatore also answers support emails as well.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:21:13 PM

If you have something small like 2 X1's just get MS store credit, buy new miners or sell them on eBay or here in the Computer/Goods sub-forum for BTC.

Ask for Dan Murtha.  He's the co-owner of Minersource and is usually very responsive.

Store credit and refunds are being denied from MS. Or at least they were 2 months ago when I asked for it.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:45:20 PM

Its August. These were to be IN HAND back in FEBRUARY.

Status is: FAIL
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:08:53 AM

Store credit and refunds are being denied from MS. Or at least they were 2 months ago when I asked for it.
i was told no also but luckily received a tracking number yesterday. coincidence?Huh?? i think not Smiley

eXOBeX

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:52:20 PM

Username:   eXOBeX
Seller:   BAS
Order Number:   8xx
Payment Date:   20th Nov 2013
Payment Type: Bank Transfer
Type:   Prospero X-1
Quantity:   1
Destination (Country):   UK
Date Received: -----------------
Special Info(??): -----------------
Williwaw

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:36:53 PM

i was told no also but luckily received a tracking number yesterday. coincidence?Huh?? i think not Smiley
What was your order number with minersource?  I'm trying to find out where I stand in line and they won't even tell me what order number the have shipped to.
Thanks
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:17:15 AM

What was your order number with minersource?  I'm trying to find out where I stand in line and they won't even tell me what order number the have shipped to.
Thanks

EricKennedy

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

CEO, Ledger

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:47:20 AM

Just received DHL tracking number for my 32xx and 31xx orders (direct BA order).
Should be 10x Prospero X3 + 5x compensation units.
My orders have been marked as completed.

Hiroaki

Activity: 404
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:41:33 PM

Awful company ! Requested a refund that was confirmed and now I receive a tracking number...
Import taxes gonna be more than value of the product ! Roll Eyes

ivanho

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:40:11 PM

Black arrow is now twisting and turning words on my refund that was added to refund queue back in Feb14.  So angry!!!

Going to lodge a complaint against this company. Poor business ethics!
Williwaw

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:00:42 PM

For anybody wondering if they should buy from minersource.net I would stear clear of them!
They have refused to give me a refund on a product that is 6 months late.  They also continue to refuse to tell me where I stand in line for delivery either by order nuber or order date.  I seriously question their reputability and would never order from them again due to my current experience with them.
Gezellig4Geld

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:47:44 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 06:58:57 PM by Gezellig4Geld

I totally agree. Avoid this company at all costs! Minersource has been avoiding direct emails and posts on the Facebook page regarding the pre-orders for the X1's and X3's  - The last update as of today was from 08/06/2014 which is the same rehashed useless information on when and what kind of compensation if any, we will get from BA.  They have also started deleting posts on their Facebook page that not only ask relevant questions about our orders but also criticizing them.  I have paid for my order in April and all I got was one email when I initially inquired almost two months ago - the same tired excuse that we will be shipping soon crap!  I never even got another response when I recently contacted them a few days ago and others on the Facebook page have the same zero results to our questions.  I am going to file a complaint and I have suggested others do so with the Denver, CO BBB.  For those interested, here is the direct link:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/find-business/name/Miner+Hosting+LLC/80207/

I also requested a refund numerous times in the past and was denied.  They are NOT a professionally run business and I consider them an illegitimate operation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: