Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:19:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digging for Buried Treasures! -- The hunt for idle altcoins, hidden all over!  (Read 673 times)
Charles999 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:14:45 AM

Haha, I thought this might be funny to share cuz I know quite a few of you may be getting giddy like me.  I have over 20 machines that I've miscellaneously mined alt coins on.  During the crazy days of having a new alt coin pop up every other hour it seems!  Well to make a long story short, I've been going around to all my machines and openning old wallets and finding lots of hidden alt coins that seemed worthless at the time because they weren't on any exchanges but now they are on multiple exchanges!  Like finding 1,000,000 Zetacoin!!  I think this was mined in less than a day too.  Now that's crazy!  Found a few hundred thousand WDC, and DGC too. 

Exciting times!  I think we should all go back and look through all our old mining machines!  I still have a bunch more to go through so let the hunt continue Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:55:45 AM

hundret thounsand DGC ? really?
how much is your found worth in BTC ?

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 09:59:44 AM

Haha, I thought this might be funny to share cuz I know quite a few of you may be getting giddy like me.  I have over 20 machines that I've miscellaneously mined alt coins on.  During the crazy days of having a new alt coin pop up every other hour it seems!  Well to make a long story short, I've been going around to all my machines and openning old wallets and finding lots of hidden alt coins that seemed worthless at the time because they weren't on any exchanges but now they are on multiple exchanges!  Like finding 1,000,000 Zetacoin!!  I think this was mined in less than a day too.  Now that's crazy!  Found a few hundred thousand WDC, and DGC too. 

Exciting times!  I think we should all go back and look through all our old mining machines!  I still have a bunch more to go through so let the hunt continue Smiley

Awesome story man!

Sadly I never got in on any of the altcoin madness. Glad some people ended up paying their electricity at least! Tongue

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:04:29 AM

Galaxy coins good buy right now, dirt cheap can make 5000%

roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:09:50 AM

Like finding 1,000,000 Zetacoin!! 

Lol, the market cap of zeta is $3.5 million and you found ~1/160th of it in an old wallet!  Cheesy
BrewCrewFan

Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:55:52 AM

Well I used to mine the alts at least try to earlier this year when it was just going crazy with new alts. Being with Nvidia I had to take advantage of the early start before all the hash power hit it and my card became worthless mining.

To make a long story short, a forum I belong to started accepting BTC payments... got me thinking about my old exchange account logged in and to my surprise... what I could not even get .05 BTC total for all of it was now amazingly worth a lot in BTC..... I made out very well on it. Its funny, all my failed adventures and finally something that I gave up on and the wife thought I was nuts finally paid off!

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
X68N

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:34:47 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 08:12:09 AM by X68N

Haha, I thought this might be funny to share cuz I know quite a few of you may be getting giddy like me.  I have over 20 machines that I've miscellaneously mined alt coins on.  During the crazy days of having a new alt coin pop up every other hour it seems!  Well to make a long story short, I've been going around to all my machines and openning old wallets and finding lots of hidden alt coins that seemed worthless at the time because they weren't on any exchanges but now they are on multiple exchanges!  Like finding 1,000,000 Zetacoin!!  I think this was mined in less than a day too.  Now that's crazy!  Found a few hundred thousand WDC, and DGC too.  

Exciting times!  I think we should all go back and look through all our old mining machines!  I still have a bunch more to go through so let the hunt continue Smiley

Awesome story man!

Sadly I never got in on any of the altcoin madness. Glad some people ended up paying their electricity at least! Tongue

I learned from my fault, i also wasnt succsessful at mining.
Just invest directly. Times are still worth. You need about 1 BTC at least to make some serious investments.
If you have more like 3-5 BTC you can better spread your money so you get for sure a win.
Do it only when you can afford it offcourse.

Like finding 1,000,000 Zetacoin!!

Lol, the market cap of zeta is $3.5 million and you found ~1/160th of it in an old wallet!  Cheesy

i hope he is wise enough to not dump them at once. Even his DGC and WDC findings are huge.

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: