Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:33:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Metamask  (Read 183 times)
mi2018 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

I do use Metamask, and I am thinking to create new wallet account for Airdrops and bounty campaign only....

Is it easy and possible to use same Metamask with two accounts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:10:40 PM
Merited by nc50lc (1)

I do use Metamask, and I am thinking to create new wallet account for Airdrops and bounty campaign only....

Two accounts? You may meaning two address. In that case yes, it is possible.

Follow the below instruction...

Click here if unable to see image

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
mi2018 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

Two accounts? You may meaning two address. In that case yes, it is possible.

Follow the below instruction...

https://i.imgur.com/HwabE5z.png
Click here if unable to see image
Thank you very...very clear
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

Realy? You can use metamax in airdrop and bounty? How can you do this while airdrop and bounty asking only MEW for distribution of token? Maybe it is posible but i dont know also how, i use only My ether wallet for bounty and airdrop
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

Of course it is possible to generate different addresses using Metamask. But I would suggest you to consider a good cold storage device such as the Trezor or the Ledger Nano if you have a sizeable portfolio, for core holdings. It is much safer.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

Realy? You can use metamax in airdrop and bounty? How can you do this while airdrop and bounty asking only MEW for distribution of token? Maybe it is posible but i dont know also how, i use only My ether wallet for bounty and airdrop
They are not asking for MEW, they do ask your Eth address, regardless of the platform you used to generate that. Metamask and MEW are both platforms to view your Eth/Token balances and make transactions. As long as you have your private key, passphrase, or json file you can use any of those.
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Yes, you can create multiple ERC20 wallet addresses even more in one MetaMask account.
And import account from MEW or others.
So Metamask allows us to manage and view accounts with a short time.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

You can create as many accounts with metamask as you want, just make sure that you have the private keys in an orderly manner so you can understand which private key belongs to a certain wallet to make it easier to access. It is more advisable for you to use different wallets for each of the airdrops and bounties that you do, this way if one wallet gets compromised, then the others are safe.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

Yes it can be also safer to use an address for airdrops only since you never know who gets your data (and can try to hack you)

kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:11:18 PM

Why did you choose airdrop?Airdrop is not the best way to make money, but if you decide why not to use myetherwallet?
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:15:11 PM

Of course, you can have lots of accounts in Metamask. I have 5 and it works perfectly, the only issue is that they load a bit too slow for my taste, but, as for the rest, all is fine.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:29:17 PM

It very easy to use the multiple wallet in one metamask plug in the Chrome or Firefox browser mate. Check their video when you are adding the the browser mate. It will be thee in the video itself to understand for sure.
I do not know still there is a security for the metamask plugged wallet. I know they are secured to use but I did not loose any money from MEW wallet so I ignore it.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:48:22 PM

Is it possible to hack a metamascus? In fact, metamask is the same extension for the browser, and the browser itself can hack. Were there any cases at all?

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: