Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Free choice Group Buy 5/15 - ANY price over 0.01 is OK  (Read 1995 times)
jduartedj (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 05:12:29 PM

Having a degree in electronics sure doesn't hurt, but i agree with amer; more info and elaboration on the facility/facilities you plan on running the mining rigs at (ie: security measures, power outage backup generators, contingency plans etc.) would be helpful in building more interest in this project.

I have a storage room dedicated to running a server at the moment, it is properly cooled and has a single power backup unit. Since it in in my house it has the normal security measures plus there is always someone there. In case of off-line  over 5 min I get an email.

Will anyone else be aiding in running this facility on-site besides yourself when it comes to troubleshooting, managing, etc etc this endeavour?

No, not at them moment I intend in running a machine or two not a whole datacenter. I do have a brother-in-law that works in the IT area and lives nearby that could "save the moment" if needed.
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:27:21 PM

can i ask how you are planning to start "january, latest february" while the earliest deliveries are april - thats if you buy now?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jduartedj (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 04:17:57 PM

can i ask how you are planning to start "january, latest february" while the earliest deliveries are april - thats if you buy now?

Buy what?
Did you even read the the topic?
jduartedj (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 11:15:55 PM

As stated in the update the deadline has been reached and unless the participants want to go through with only 3BTC the GB is OFF.

I'll wait one week for anyone wanting to keep this up.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: