Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Darktongue - Non Delivery of Goods & Then Not Following Through on a Refund  (Read 2354 times)
DobZombie (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 01:52:11 PM

Still no reply, sent another message.

*sigh*

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 07:02:54 PM

I am setting a date for the end of this window of voluntary resolution. If Darktongue does not contact me, post here, or contact the individuals he owes by January 15th, I will release the identifying information I have about him, only to those parties affected and which can meet my previously posted standards.
DobZombie (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 532

Former curator of The Bitcoin Museum

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 12:50:17 PM

I am setting a date for the end of this window of voluntary resolution. If Darktongue does not contact me, post here, or contact the individuals he owes by January 15th, I will release the identifying information I have about him, only to those parties affected and which can meet my previously posted standards.

Cheers

Tip Me if believe BTC1 will hit $1 Million by 2030
1DobZomBiE2gngvy6zDFKY5b76yvDbqRra
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 09:49:39 AM

I have seen no reply from him. If you have a claim send me the transaction info and I will release the info I have.
mobile

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:05:59 PM

bump....
Lately, I am only in contact with DTA once or twice a month. I must say that each time we speak, he sounds better each time. Like he is getting "his situation" together. He always mentions that a payback is "in the works" always talks about his guilt to me & the rest of you. However this has been been going on since November & I have not received some miscellaneous hardware that was promised to be sent to me as a partial payment. So basically every time I talk to him, the situation looks promising and bright...I feel good about it because in reality at the end of the day DTA is a good kid but then as time goes on, nothing happens, nothing is sent simply null. Then rinse and repeat.

I am late sending my cheer but I hope everybody had good holidays.

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
mobile

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

bump for a good cause....

mobile

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:41:38 PM

Has anyone heard from Darktongue? All communications with him have ceased  Embarrassed

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:29:01 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 02:46:56 AM by peonminer

Has anyone heard from Darktongue? All communications with him have ceased  Embarrassed
After realizing not all of my deals (mainly, deals with darktongue) were not on my trust ratings, I realized....

This must be done.

Darktongue. You deleted all evidence of your scamming escapades, but you didn't realize that I quoted them in a post to mobile. This is because we discussed you scamming mobile as well. Shame on you Darktongue. I hope you got the help you needed. I hope it was worth my 0.50 BTC to shame your dignity away. I am truly sorry for this friend, yet I am more remorseful to those that you so selfishly scammed. Dickhead.

I'll remove all of this if you ever pay me back.

Darktongue was:
Last Active:   December 04, 2013, 03:55:01 PM

Thank you for the updates. Read with caution :/

That's about as good as I can come.  You can clearly see the 14k in that one

Prefer BTC 0.5 works that's low as fuck for this type of watch but.  Debit is debit heh.

16Ga6CfSaY42cDXaa6CkQABax46J9C9Pn2

Heading out for my day now.  I'll be hitting the post office first

I'll get ahold of you tonight without fail.  I have not been home to handle this. I'm sorry,  I'm usually on the ball when it comes to communication

I am right now working on getting you refunded my friend.  Shits went off like an atom bomb here on the homefront. I again am sorry I tied up your money like this.

My family and I had some problems.  We wher robbed while in our home and I had to defend our home.  My wife abd kids at this time are displaced.  I needed the money for collecting a suitable place for them so I sold it to a friend who gave me well over its value.  I also cashed out the Bitcoin in my android wallets for this task.

I have no intention of screwing you as Iknow you have children of your own.  If it takes any longer then tomarrow I'll express mail you cash and hope to god you deal with me in the future when things settle down.

I totally understand how you feel.  I have a few things I can do.  I can send you something of equal sellable value,  sell an item for the owed amount in BTC,  pawn a few things and send a money order.  Or fix my PayPal issue (frozen for BTC exchangeing) or use Google wallet to send you funds.

If you would be willing to give me til wednesday at the latest (due to the holiday monday) I can square this off.  I actually appreciate this PM as I've been dropping the ball on a lot of things.  I've been in a state of remorse for a person who's intent was to harm my family.  I never in my life thought I'd have to shoot someone let alone end a life.

My kids are dispondent. I really didn't know what to do that night after that less then 30 second responce and action.  My seven year old tells my wife anytime he comes in the house he smells gun powder and salt.  Because of that my wife has decided to stay with her mother until a new home is found.  

As you can imagine not sleeping in the same bed as the lady has caused some problems on that front.  So I've lost interest in a lot of my obligations and passions. Bottom line is that is not me.  And no I do not wish to make something this easy to fix a huge problem for us and the community.

Also if it would be alright I'd like to open a channel of vocal communication.  Skype or direct phone. That might be overkill but brother I'm super sensative at the moment and at some point hope to get back to a regular flow.

Hope to hear from you soon, I'll be checking my email every so often for your responce.

Reguards,

Sean

- Sean

Okay this is what I can currently do.  I can throw you $30 cash and the remaining I can send you in silver pre 64 quarters.  I can send extra as it seems the market is a shape shifter as of late. I have a few ww2 era silver quarters that have a $4-$5 collecter value.  Don't know of you have the means or the energy/time to hunt a collector but.  I will send those as well.  If that does not work I can send the $30 plus my wedding ring.  I'd want that one back for sure.  So I'd send the money to return it Insured as well.  It's engraved with my wife's initials as well as my own and the date we wher. Married.  It's a 10gram14k gold band.

Let me know

whats up bro,

A user by the name of "Darktongue" requested that I contact a handful of people on his behalf. He stated their usernames quickly over the phone so I am assuming I am getting the spelling right and contacting the correct person. Before I write a a blurb I have to ask have you had dealings with darktongue?

I've done deals with him in the past. Smooth as fuck. Now, this time, when he did not ship within a day, I had some second thoughts. I figured, 'This guy is a small time published author, he has a family, he is knit in the community, something has to be really wrong for him to act like this...'. So getting your message, I knew something was fishy with Sean. I'm glad he is getting treatment and help and love from family. I think negative trust would be worthless, DT doesn't seem like he would be on there trying to scam anyone right now. I did not get any raging impression, hell, i'd be LIVID if he ran off with my 3+ BTC. I kept offering to talk with him via skype or email, especially after his invitation. No avail. I don't have any suggestions, only a realization that we will probably never see our money again. In BTC terms the coinage that I should have now from him would be worth a LOT more than it was. I am a bit upset about that, but seriously, we can't expect any money back now. He went off the deep end. Hard drugs, addictions, relapses are all rough patches that usually require the user or patient to lose a lot of contact with the real world.

And mobile, I know we discussed we would keep our findings hush, but I am now at a point that the members deserve to know the true side of it. Darktongue may or may not have had a break in. But from the looks of it, he manufactured the fake situation as an escape from his debts due to his drug addiction.

Thank you for the updates. Read with caution :/

I've done deals with him in the past. Smooth as fuck. Now, this time, when he did not ship within a day, I had some second thoughts. I figured, 'This guy is a small time published author, he has a family, he is knit in the community, something has to be really wrong for him to act like this...'. So getting your message, I knew something was fishy with Sean. I'm glad he is getting treatment and help and love from family. I think negative trust would be worthless, DT doesn't seem like he would be on there trying to scam anyone right now. I did not get any raging impression, hell, i'd be LIVID if he ran off with my 3+ BTC. I kept offering to talk with him via skype or email, especially after his invitation. No avail. I don't have any suggestions, only a realization that we will probably never see our money again. In BTC terms the coinage that I should have now from him would be worth a LOT more than it was. I am a bit upset about that, but seriously, we can't expect any money back now. He went off the deep end. Hard drugs, addictions, relapses are all rough patches that usually require the user or patient to lose a lot of contact with the real world.

Thank you whole heartily for your response. While situations like this never can succeed to closure, reading your words really did seem to give me a bit of a grip on the situation. This is a lesson learned. Not that it really would of mattered but if I ever lend again, I will work with my terms. Red flags should of been thrown back in July when he refused to send me legit pictures, pay dividends and hashing numbers.

A side rant and I promise to keep this short. The only thing that really gets me is that he supposely has collateral.....a slew of block erupters, handful of FPGA's & GPA's & early adopter holdings of Litecoin. we spoke again a few nights ago after my last message to you. these rigs are sitting idle, I offered to pay full shipping but he refuses. refuses to send any Litecoin, suddenly has to get off the phone. *sigh*

Commenting further while I have this little block of time. Your right about the negative feedback, you have to remember that for a month now (i have long since stopped) Ive been pouring into the whole Tradefortress situation and it all gets to your head sometimes. Anyways I appreciate your correspondence & your confidentiality in the matter. On some level it helps me level out by getting this out and in the open and your the only one i know that is connected to Sean. anyways because you were so kind as to send me these quotes, Ill paste these text messages pulled from my google voice. To shed light in what our correspondance has degenerated too. I do feel back for the guy on a human level and makes me shared as shi* thinking about this meth shi*

Sean Bailey: You wouldn't happen to be awake would you? 6:38 AM
Me: Yes 6:55 AM
Me: you good? 07:28 AM
Sean Bailey: On top of it 10:32 PM
Me: you a damn soldier. 10:40 PM
Me: you good man? 12:47 PM
Me: -ltc 18.50- nmc. .008 -btc 969 6:35 PM
Me: block erupters 50$ 6:35 PM
Me: Fml 6:40 PM
Me: btc=1075 ltc=$21 2:11 PM
Me: #FML 2:21 PM
Sean Bailey: Big fuckin bannana 11:18 PM
Sean Bailey: Btc higher then gold soon enough. Let the #WTF begin 11:19 PM
Sean Bailey: Ltc is almost topped of silver 11:19 PM
Sean Bailey: It's close insanity of the fuck out of this logical world kind 11:20 PM
Sean Bailey: I love it 11:20 PM
Sean Bailey: That could buy a shit load of dope bro 11:21 PM
Sean Bailey: (1/2) That's like a 9 month share and share alike binge created by Lucifer himself. Not to mention that creation rapes the virgin Mary and robs the only gas st 11:23 PM
Sean Bailey: (2/2) ation between heaven and hell for all it's camel's, sugar snacks and half and half peace tea s 11:23 PM
Me: did the gas station have insurance of any type? 11:58 PM
Me: "a shit load of dope" is a subjective statement & not free of its contextual restraints. #tlrd 12:00 AM
Sean Bailey: Let me take this huge rip off my thanksgiving meth bong and bring you new enlightenment. 12:24 AM
Sean Bailey: I wonder.... if I got hit with a table tilt test today. Would my body say. ... Fuck yeah. . Rather then puke like a mother fucker 2:03 AM
Me: massive risk low long term gains. why do it? 12:59 PM
Sean Bailey: It doesn't matter I wish death bro 1:12 PM
Sean Bailey: I don't want life anymore and that's the bare truth of the matter 1:12 PM
Sean Bailey: If I had the courage to I'd suck a bullet but I don't. I can only hope for a massive stoke or heart failure 1:12 PM
Sean Bailey: (1/2) I can't take anymore pain. That's all I've experienced. And no I cannot see my son throughout it all. I cannot see my loved ones who are left. I see my 1:26 PM
Sean Bailey: (2/2) self and all the monsters. 1:27 PM
Me: im sorry i respond in such a delayed matter. im at work all day today. Brother...my brother :-/ 7:38 PM
Me: ceasing your life prematurely will only bleed pain to your kin. even if there is a PERIOD OF TIME that you are not with you kin it is better, for them then 7:42 PM
Me: completely obliterating any chance to have you. You have only lived half of your life. there is more life to live. much change to take place. 7:43 PM
Me: this is a chemical ride. try to focus outside of your box. Your synapses were flooded with excess dopamine well above the normal levels.... 7:44 PM
Me: now you must suffer the effects of the sudden drop of dopamine and your synaptic cleft will heal and the neurotransmitters rebalance. your a technical guy so im spitting it to you like this. 7:45 PM
Me: anyways this text does not justice. but if this has any weight...just know that this is just a bump in the big picture. there is still so much time and healing for everyone. there is hope. hope for you which leads to hope for your kin. i know you and your stronger then that. your a vicarious mother fucker 7:47 PM

Ive heard this from Sean probaly over 100x now "Im going to send you X next week.

BUT

First time Ive heard him say this.....

I'm sending you a miner on Monday and will have proof. Peon will take silver and I still have the silver I was to send him

so that is that. perhaps youll get some silver. Better because each time we cross the conversation of payback. he always brings up the silver and how he is going to give me silver as payback. i always say im grateful for anything but i dont want silver. peon should get the silver i should get some hashing. anyways. things might work out for you bro. just filling you in.

And then all comm with DT ceased.

I know you're going to read this DT when you log in again. Because i'm going to PM you the link. Cunt.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: