Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose a good project to join the Bounty program?  (Read 1224 times)
joni727397sri

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

The situation is exacerbated by a large number of fraudsters who spend ICO for profit. Similarly, many project developers are going to various kinds of tricks of the type of introduction at the end of the KYC bounty. Also, some developers do not pay bounty members without explanation.

Agreed with you, I met some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be a forum rule for such things. The issue of confidentiality of information I think is very important.

Agree with you, I met with some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be forum rules for things like that. The issue of confidentiality of information in my opinion is very important. I've also worked on Empty Projects. This really makes me upset and disappointed, because a lot of time and thought is wasted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

The situation is exacerbated by a large number of fraudsters who spend ICO for profit. Similarly, many project developers are going to various kinds of tricks of the type of introduction at the end of the KYC bounty. Also, some developers do not pay bounty members without explanation.

Agreed with you, I met some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be a forum rule for such things. The issue of confidentiality of information I think is very important.

Agree with you, I met with some KYC projects at the end without notice from the beginning. I think there should be forum rules for things like that. The issue of confidentiality of information in my opinion is very important. I've also worked on Empty Projects. This really makes me upset and disappointed, because a lot of time and thought is wasted.

Actually to put in the rules of the forum is quite difficult because the number of such projects is quite small. The biggest problem for the bounty hunter now is the overwhelming number of participants and too few rewards =))
Starla

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

all rules for the common good sometimes good shells on the run but the rules are created to obey me trying to run all the rules to follow bounty hunters
Retolin

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

я пoлнocтью пoддepживaю нoвыe пpaвилa o зacлyгax,xopoший ICO тpeбyeт твopчecкиx yчacтникoв или вce люди нaвceгдa ocтaнyтcя в тeкyщeм paнгe! Smiley
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

я пoлнocтью пoддepживaю нoвыe пpaвилa o зacлyгax,xopoший ICO тpeбyeт твopчecкиx yчacтникoв или вce люди нaвceгдa ocтaнyтcя в тeкyщeм paнгe! Smiley
please use english, if you do not understand then you should post in local thread.
immediately fix or delete

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

I agree with the point that the number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast and and merit system makes it very difficult for new players. But there is always promising bounty campains to join and make profit if you make a good research.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:16:23 PM

I hate that when the bounty campaign changed rules at the critical stage when the bounty campaign is nearly close suddenly they asked for KYC for every participant.
that's why i always ask them first.

Duallimit

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

You have such result, because you choose projects based on a high level of interest. There will be no other results. Pay attention to good projects with a lower level of interest, but with stable idea and working team. To focus on ICOBench, I do not advise you, as a result, you will get not very promising projects, together with a large number of people in campaign, and as a result, have as you said, $ 10 per week, which is not bad for a newbie, to be honest.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:37:38 AM

Nice info for starters! Though I don't recommend basing in ICObench because they are either paid or bias. I've seen ICO projects that are cancelled but ICObench has given them 4 in every aspects. Not reliable to tell the truth.
ethmylovee

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:17:15 AM

I also want to join the bounty but jr.member receives quite a few rewards. However, I think that is justified
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

The current situation of the bounty program:
- The number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast.
- The number of new bounty programs is also great.
- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
Personal experience to improve the reward you receive:
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.
- Can find some good bounty managers and their projects will be more reliable . Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

That's all my share, hope you do not mind my english. tks

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh

It was said many times before, a lot of bounty participants - a lot of them have multiple accounts - absuing bounties - spam.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

I don't quite agree with the author of the topic. Even with the  Jr. Member rank, it is possible to earn much more than $ 50 per campaign. If you spend enough time choosing a bounty campaign, you can choose a promising campaign with a small number of participants and earn about $ 500.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 10:07:45 AM by cakmabokgot

Some of the bounty programs give good amount of tokens to jr members as well.
I attended Medichan for a long time which was as far as I remember gave 1/2 of tokens to jr. members that they gave to hero members (didn't get my tokens yet though, the distribution didn't start). You can try to find those kinda bounties yeah they are not much but there are some who does so.. And I found this great spreadsheet that member "tvplus006" did which sums up bounties in one spreadsheet. Good luck
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CiQRYU3JJyUnekC77DCG_7OgVUCeZy9l9KLaCaEwSik/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:01:32 AM

The forum management should change merit rules it's very difficult to get merits even u provide quality  content
Mr.Jovetic

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

I believe the rapid growth of the bounty hunters leads to flooding this forum with newbies who are giving too much bad answers to people pretending a super cool profs.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

The current situation of the bounty program:
- The number of people joining the bounty program increased very fast.
- The number of new bounty programs is also great.
- Merit system is very difficult for new players, and most new members will stop at Jr.member only about $ 10 for a week joining sign campain.
- Along with that, of course, the reward for the bounty hunter is also less and less. Regardless of the sign campaign, each bounty program normally receives only about $ 50 less.
Personal experience to improve the reward you receive:
- Find and select good projects worth joining. My experience is that Icobench searches for projects rated at 3.5 points or more and has a bounty program (Icobench has links to bounty boards on the forums very conveniently). Participating in well-reviewed projects will help us to earn a reward worthy of avoiding scams.
- Can find some good bounty managers and their projects will be more reliable . Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085997.0
- Improve personal skills, you can participate in programs like video, articles, translation campaign very few participants. Of course you take the effort to learn and do it with new players but the reward for you is worth it.
- With more people joining like twitter or fb you should increase your number of friends as much as possible. Of course, it is not easy to find out how many are online (it's easier than you can borrow your hotgirl girlfriend nick if you have ).  Grin
Of course, the more difficult it is to participate in the forum long enough, to share your experiences, to help people solve their problems. You will get some merit and increase your rank. I think the new members should not spam much, merit mainly due to the longtime and experienced members they will judge fairly. I personally support that system of forum you imagine the number of people participating in bounty x5, x10 .

That's all my share, hope you do not mind my english. tks

Ps. Some surprises for the bounty hunter when they have to pass KYC at the end of the program. I think participants need to be informed from the beginning about it from the very beginning, not everyone wants to disclose their personal information. It can include forum rules if needed.  Huh

I agree on your statement, day by day the participants are increasing so rapidly, and that level ranks for new comers will stop at JR.Member its because its really hard nowadays to get a merits. On the other hand, i support the merit system implemented by the system or an administrators in order to filter out who will get on the top, who is producing a lot of creatives outputs on this forum.

But i believe that management should change some rules for getting the merits system to give chance for new members to level up their accounts.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
neli234 (OP)

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

The bountyhive.io is also a help for the bounty hunter. But recently there are very few projects on it and usually full fast.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

The real problem is that merit system was conceived to have LESS spam, but the result is that people - stucked at jr. level - make tens of accounts and thousend of shitposts.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
noxlord93

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

recently I was lucky and I received a reward of $ 300 for the campaign .. But even if everyone receives $ 50 each, this is a good extra earnings, for example, I'm running 20 campaigns at once!
Yana_O1993

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 04:46:57 PM

Everything would be fine if it were not for the merit system = (It is now impossible to raise the rank! It would be better to start selling these ranks, because it is also very difficult and dangerous to buy it...

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: