Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Web designer who does E-Commerce (Paypal/btc checkout)  (Read 467 times)
takagari (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 11:45:33 PM

Looking to launch or relaunch an online store, I would like to be able to do online sale's. No shipping as it will be pickup only, at our location or at an event we are attending.

www.quickbt.com is coming up with an option to allow members to use Interact/debit and it sends me BTC, I'd love to see this included in the store, as well as basic paypal checkout.

We are talking maybe 30-40 products 4 or 5 catagories. Basic site info with a home page I can edit info and events onto.

www.eddiecreek.ca is the current site.

I'd also like super slick support for Phone use. so at an event someone could easily buy something on there phone.

Let me know what you charge, and what cart you suggest, I'd be up for a one off site, don't so much need user registration if it's easier. Just need it to email them and me a copy of said invoice once paid.

I have hosting and domain already.

Thank You

Shawn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: