Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0 btc transaction fee  (Read 3413 times)
yakuza699 (OP)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:30:54 PM

Can someone teach me how to send with 0BTC fee from a bitcoinqt or blockain or whatever else exept coinbase (coinbase is already free). Is the only way to do that is to create a raw transaction if so how give examples i think lots of people are interested to know how to send with 0BTC fee.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:40:58 PM

Can someone teach me how to send with 0BTC fee from a bitcoinqt or blockain or whatever else exept coinbase (coinbase is already free). Is the only way to do that is to create a raw transaction if so how give examples i think lots of people are interested to know how to send with 0BTC fee.

Are you interested just for the knowledge of how to do it or because you want to avoid fees. Because there isn't a lot of people that are interested to have their transactions never confirmed to avoid paying some pennies..
sevenVII

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:58:10 PM

Bitcoin-QT: Settings > Options [Main] "Pay Transaction Fee" adjusted how you want.

Feel free to test it out, my address is 1Hdn5TE9jxMMY1dBwn44y8LFxZw6xN5kPi Smiley
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:00:30 PM

It depends, it is entirely possible to send bitcoin with no fees and still have it confirm in under ten minutes.

Are you going to be able to do that with your 1000+ .00001BTC transactions? No.

Look up transaction priority, you have to calculate every single transaction to see if you can get away with no fee. I'd still suggest you just pay the thing...

You stand the chance of loosing your coins, or at least making them a hell of a lot harder to spend, if you do what sevenVII suggests.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
yakuza699 (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:14:09 PM

Are you interested just for the knowledge of how to do it or because you want to avoid fees. Because there isn't a lot of people that are interested to have their transactions never confirmed to avoid paying some pennies..

For knowledge of course would be cool to know how to stuck a transaction.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
Haidang1796

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:21:42 PM

So why don't you use coinbase while it's already free. But if you just want to know more than I have no comment about it  Grin

torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:32:04 PM

You need mature and not fragmented coin.  Like send from coinbase 1 BTC to your bitcoinqt wallet and after 1 day you may send it free (but it may take many days before you get confirmation)
Itun

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:04:33 AM

You can go on settings and change the transaction fees.

However, it's better to pay a few cents than to have your btc unconfirmed.

It might take longer to be sent and your btc might be lost in the way.

I think the risks are a bit high, especially if you are sending large amounts of btc.
sealberrder

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:12:01 AM

BTC can never be lost this way, it may stay unconfirmed for weeks though.
Itun

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:18:50 AM

BTC can never be lost this way, it may stay unconfirmed for weeks though.

Oh. okay thanks for correcting me Smiley

I have been misinformed!
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:44:52 AM

Sooner or later, when you need to cash out there will be some sort of transaction fee.

yakuza699 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:59:22 PM

You can go on settings and change the transaction fees.

However, it's better to pay a few cents than to have your btc unconfirmed.

I think the risks are a bit high, especially if you are sending large amounts of btc.

Bitcoin-QT: Settings > Options [Main] "Pay Transaction Fee" adjusted how you want.

Feel free to test it out, my address is 1Hdn5TE9jxMMY1dBwn44y8LFxZw6xN5kPi Smiley

I tried it on bitcoinqt and it didn't worked it sayd that minimum transaction fee is 10ksat.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:49:30 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=22434.0

"No forced TX fee" soft fork for Bitcoin-QT
PenAndPaper

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:38:59 PM

It seems that you don't understand that avoiding the fees means avoiding the transactions to be completed whatsoever.
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:00:06 PM

It seems that you don't understand that avoiding the fees means avoiding the transactions to be completed whatsoever.

Not always, if you send transaction without fee and you see it on blockchain.info as unconfirmed, there is always chance your transaction will be confirmed .

yo
yakuza699 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:07:36 PM

I understand what i am doing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
yakuza699 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:08:55 PM

Saw it earlier compiling is too hard for me such a newbie on coding.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
BTC BitDice.me 
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:13:13 PM

Saw it earlier compiling is too hard for me such a newbie on coding.

You really know what you are doing, so much so that it's funny.

Fork BTC by yourself, see how fast your transaction is confirmed. The only other way to send without a fee and be assured it WILL confirm in a reasonable time is to calculate transaction priority.

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
PenAndPaper

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:07:53 PM

Not always, if you send transaction without fee and you see it on blockchain.info as unconfirmed, there is always chance your transaction will be confirmed .

Obviously i 'm just streching the thing that it doesn't worth all the trouble just to avoid paying some pennies...
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:32:15 PM

once I try this and send some payment without fees but its never confirm and back in my wallet after 48 hours

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: