Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:38:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need tips  (Read 196 times)
laborrdj (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

How can I know if the bounty campaign that i have join is legitimate ? Really need your help guys. Thank you in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

From the very start, you can identify if its legit if they have a working product and the developers are very well transparent.

But to know if its legitimate without those things is difficult. You can base if the manager is reliable and reputed because he will only manage legit projects.

There are some projects looked legit in the beginning but they are changed in the process and showed their true intent as a scam.
AzatFinrazor

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:34:03 PM

• Understand what the project is about. Read their site, whitepaper, road map.
  • Look up the team behind the projects and bounty-campaign managers, read their twitter feed.
  • Check if there is sufficient exposure for this project in media: Coindesk and Cointelegraph among established news sources. Check our website at https://finrazor.com/, we try to bring unbiased coverage of what is happening in crypto universe.
  • Many blockchain projects have their official telegram channels and chat groups. Go there and ask questions. They should have their community managers helping you. See how many people there are in their groups.

Good luck and have a nice day Smiley
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:07:31 PM

How can I know if the bounty campaign that i have join is legitimate ? Really need your help guys. Thank you in advance

The only reason to know if a bounty campaign is legit is if it pays you in Bitcoin.

Seriously!

Most bounty campaigns will pay you in some ICO token no one has heard or cares about, which means that what you're getting paid with is likely worthless. You're offering advertising for free because their ICO token is likely not worth anything OR can't be traded anywhere (because no exchange covers it).

Stick to campaigns that pay you in Bitcoin and you'll know you're getting paid in a currency that can hold its value.
chulos

Activity: 268

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

I prefer a few rules to use when choosing a bounty campaign. Altcoins of the project are on some exchanges. They have a wide community of satisfied members. Dev team answers your questions about the project and is helpful in solving any problems. Has a web page, whitepaper, roadmap. The project has a real use of its coin or token. The project must offer real profits in the future /not exaggerated profits/. But it still does not have to be a legitimate campaign. So always use your common sense and take a detailed survey of the campaign you want to join. These are just a few things that should be the basis for a bounty campaign.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
petyang12

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

From the very start, you can identify if its legit if they have a working product and the developers are very well transparent.

But to know if its legitimate without those things is difficult. You can base if the manager is reliable and reputed because he will only manage legit projects.

There are some projects looked legit in the beginning but they are changed in the process and showed their true intent as a scam.
I'll add some info. Trusted campaign manager, known campaign manager and very active. I did find some campaign manager that is so active. Some projects are not useful in anyway so checking their road map will be helpful as it will answer some of your questions that if it is legit or not.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Gloryobinna

Activity: 64

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:40:04 PM

Reading the white paper is good...  You can check Bounty hunter groups to know which one is good.. You mustn't follow their footsteps, you can actually do it on your own...  Or better still,  download bounty world from play store..  They rate bounties and Share links to each bounty. Hope this helps?

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token ] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3598

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

How can I know if the bounty campaign that I have joined is legitimate? Need your help guys. Thank you in advance
There is no way of knowing it, you can only check if this campaign real or scam, but it is challenging to ensure profits.
The best way to do this by improving your posts quality so you will increase your chances of joining BTC-paying campaigns and thus guarantee your payment.

If you can’t, you will be forced to use the following:

* Check the campaign manager [trusted or not].
 * Check the bounty campaign [real or scam].
 * Check the number of coins and marketing plans "future of token value."

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
budcollins

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

Check team project , manager project , community twitter, telegram whitepaper

fqhuqryfhjq11

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

The transaction, possession, digging Bitcoin is not breaking the law. Bitcoin transactions will be legalized. Thanks to the learning experience management of other advanced countries. In short, the state does not support and highlight the risks that may be encountered with the use of bitcoin, and there is no specific law on this currency. In many other countries around the world, the state exonerates its responsibility when people use electronic money unregulated by banks.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:10:46 AM

I'll add some info. Trusted campaign manager, known campaign manager and very active. I did find some campaign manager that is so active. Some projects are not useful in anyway so checking their road map will be helpful as it will answer some of your questions that if it is legit or not.
Thanks for adding that info but usually how many are really reading those road maps?

Investors will definitely read those road maps for enlightening themselves if that project is legitimate but most of the bounty hunters don't do that thing. If there are bounty hunters that are reading the road map, good for them but there are some projects that aren't focusing with it.

Some projects also did copied only their road maps.
santosmichael

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:28 AM

In my opinion, the bounty campaign can be seen legit or not, such as:
-how the dev be transparent.
-they have good communication with the member/community
-have good support services with the community.
dfwafgdge

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

To know if it is legal then you should search the internet. You have to read the details of each information on it to see the evaluation of people. And you should ask good people about the subject.
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

Your questions can be seen on the official website of the project. Serious projects always have a detailed website for you to watch. What you should do is learn to read it carefully!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
gjaoirlaj9865

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:01 AM

The legality of Bitcoin and other currencies depends on your location and what you want to do with it. Governments around the world are trying to capture the risks and rewards, the gameplay between consumer protection, anti-crime, and innovation. The risk to governments may vary, most of the most prominent markets are either against or favoring the use of digital currencies such as Bitcoin, but Western economies are generally using The rules are based on the principle of a soft touch to encourage innovation. The rule is a combination of different opinions around the world but look below to get the latest thing that governments are thinking of.
Acoje

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:08:43 PM

The only reason to know if a bounty campaign is legit is if it pays you in Bitcoin.

Seriously!

Most bounty campaigns will pay you in some ICO token no one has heard or cares about, which means that what you're getting paid with is likely worthless. You're offering advertising for free because their ICO token is likely not worth anything OR can't be traded anywhere (because no exchange covers it).

Stick to campaigns that pay you in Bitcoin and you'll know you're getting paid in a currency that can hold its value.

This is the definite  reason to tell that ico is real if they will pay you in Bitcoin or ETH since they are promising future to there bounty hunters that there effort is not in vain...
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:46:41 PM

There isn't specific way of knowing if an ICO which is offering you a bounty campaign will be successful but if you can look at whitepaper and understand the concept and use the community reaction of the project as means of measuring how successful it will be.

Muhammedayo

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Look at the team behind the project , their whitepaper, use case of the coin etc and most importantly always check their Bitcointalk Ann, people will raise reg flag if they smell rat.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

It might be legitimate but still at the end of the campaign you can be scammed they may not pay the reward or decrease it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: