Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:14:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Live]⚡⚡⚡ [ANN][1000% Bonus] ShareLock - The Revolution of Bicycling ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 760 times)
picadllo68

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

It is the best project that will allow the greatest safety and efficiency in the rental of bicycles throughout the world.

including its future scalability will reach innovative security devices, location and weight reduction in its manufacture and reduction of construction and design costs

just great
lovepamamost

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:49:40 AM

I always pay attention to the progress of this project further. I will wait for further news from you. Good luck
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

I wonder what is the physical appearance of that lock. Do you have photos by any chance? At least prototype. And also, did you tap group of cyclists to introduce this?

Hi Tippytoes, we are essentially down to two final prototypes and we will be producing some pictures toward launch time. We're a small company with a lot of big predators in this market so we need to be really careful and what we release and how we release it until patents are granted.

With regards to testing, we have an extensive testing phase planned. Uwe Freese one of our senior staff members was a successful sportsman in the former GDR and are lucky to be in contact with several high quality cyclists in our area but of course we really need to focus on standard bicycle users. We will test this in our local market thorough. We understand how important this is and will dedicate significant resources into product testing to ensure we are fully operational by the time we launch the product.

Great to hear that! It means, you're group is sincere in launching this project if you are going to apply for patents. I agree that you need proper documentation before you release it because someone might imitate them fast. But you need to dedicate your time so you will not be left behind in this crypto happenings. Also, it's good that you will test your services locally first. So you know where would be the bottlenecks upon launching this platform. Good luck to your project then!
limtjoehua

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:49:46 AM

how much target hardcap ico you guys?
what coins you allow to participate in ico?

━━━       CitiOS       ━━━     
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Best Solution for Smart Cities | Monetize the True Potential of Smart Cities ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    ● Reddit    ● Whitepaper
cryptomiodio

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

Hello do you want to display your ICO with whole image of website & everything I will do it for you plus I will display whole whitepaper.
Kindly let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
CryptoMioDio
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:55 PM

Nice ICO. Will there be a bounty campaign?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
Amalgamation

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:35:30 PM

Where can I see your team?
stelkendobro

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:16:49 AM

the ShareLock project looks promising, a new revolution for safer and profitable bike rentals. in addition, the project will encourage the use of bicycles to reduce urban pollution and improve personal and community health. hopefully for smooth progress and many people who are interested in the ShareLock project.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

project sustainability and the very thought of his environment, with the concept being applied is certainly giving a lot of ease and triggers the large number of people to live a healthy life, to the next great hope so that this project can be realized and running smoothly on such assessment.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:26:48 AM

great project with a great team.. this project is very interesting.. good luck
egretia
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

One of not many ICO projects that causes trust.  Nice concept,great team and overall a promising project good job. My honor to be a participant in this ,I am sure this project will be successful ShareLock .
gabagandalf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

This are great news and a big step for ShareLock. I believe more and more in the success of the project. This new investor alone is causing a lot of positive. I also think it's good that the ico is continue.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:55:58 AM

an exciting and promising project with a managed team that is sure to attract many investors will be easier, and will definitely achieve its success in the future as well.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
 And I believe in its bright future
cryptofane

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:45:19 PM

Twitter hasn't been updated in a while, can we make a tweet about the project or not? Because we always publish old tweets.

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:34:01 AM

I see there is a great team in this project and I believe that the team could later bring the projects achieve success with the support of the participants.

critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:39:12 AM

the concept the team provides for this exciting and exciting project will surely be a lot of participants and investors who will be interested in this project, let alone the team involved in this project is also experienced so there will be no doubt investors to join, the success will be achieved this project.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:26:41 AM

I see there is a great team in this project and I believe that the team could later bring the projects achieve success with the support of the participants.
If a project is run or managed by a strong and experienced team will certainly be easier for this project can achieve success because it will be a lot of support for the project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:46:23 AM

But I think bicycle sharing project is already existing in China? Or this is differ
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:35:22 AM

I see, that seems pretty new concept to me now, several questions popping up like how the owner getting back of their bicycles and etc.. will look into it from your offical website, thank you for sharing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: