Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt-Currencies and how they reflect on global opinions of capitalism.  (Read 330 times)
revolu7ion (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:34:31 AM

Hello Bitcoin Forum users!

This is my first post, so I'll start with an introduction, and then throw down my 2c about Bitcoin today. I am a young Canadian who is increasingly interested in the intersection between tech and global affairs. I am very glad to be living through such a transitional time, and very interested in its progression.

As of the last few years we have seen quite a bit of coordinated global activism. With many countries protesting different issues, there seems to be a common suspicion of crony capitalism and its effects on the average joe. With recent anti-austerity protests in the EU reaching a fever point, the focus is more and more on the financial sector and its rampant corruption.

I pose that that the rise in Bitcoin and Alt-Currencies is, in part, caused by a general shift away from the established financial order. This historic shift is being super charged by innovative implementations of technologies such as alt currencies. And it's a sight to behold.

Thank you for reading.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: