Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: internet gaming cafes  (Read 1154 times)
nounderscores (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2011, 10:58:40 PM

Out of curiosity,

Anybody here operate internet gaming cafes? That's the only business I can think of that would have a bunch of GPU equipped computers lying around that weren't bought as part of a computing cluster.

Make money from games and printing during the day. By night reboot into linux and run a GPU mining cluster...

Wish I was in that business.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
schnak

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 04:33:39 AM

So long as you own the business... and don't mind the extra heat.

For some reason employers don't look kindly on using their machines to mint currency.
theGECK

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2011, 03:54:47 PM

I don't think they'd mind as long as you split the profits. You should talk with them first though, as I've had more than one person ask me, "Are you sure this is legal?". I do computer repair on the side, and I'm using the profits from my work PCs to help pay for expanding.

Use my referral codes for Bitcoin faucets and I'll send you 30% of my referral bonus - Win/Win! PM for details on all sites available or use one of the links here.

FreeBitco.in | FreeDoge.co.in
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: