Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Month Chart = Strong Correction overdue ?  (Read 936 times)
GigaCoin (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:18:39 PM

Was checking out the 6 month chart and it looks like Bitcoin is due for a dive to $600-$700 ?  Maybe in the 1400-1500 Range. I mean just look at the charts, 6 months, 1 year , 2 year i mean really are we building liberty tower 2 here ?  Cheesy

I'm a major Bitcoin Bull overall but i'm hunting for a good dip for some new cash buying, looking at the chart + volume levels it doesn't look sustainable on the short term. Holiday season now approaching so volumes will continue to decrease, latecomers of this boom are just starting to buy praying to the Gods for $2000 so they can double their investment in 2 weeks.

The thing that happened few days ago was a minor flash correction, didn't really count if you were asleep you wouldn't even know it happened. It will be very interesting 2 weeks, can bitcoin do magic or will it follow the same pattern it always did in the past (major correction and bottom out a bit till the next run just like every other growing investment/asset/currency)

Thoughts ?

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:28:48 PM

If it starts and ends while you sleep it doesn't count as anything. This is just getting annoying. I propose a new informal rule: no talking about anything as a crash unless it dips for at least a week. Things are just getting absurd.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
antoineph

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:34:48 PM

You don't make the rules
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:45:16 PM

Didn't we just have a 30% correction 3 days ago and a 50% correction  12 days before that? Of course they only lasted a day or two.

There's nothing wrong with wishing for lower prices but did you have to start a thread to pimp the idea?
GigaCoin (OP)

Giga

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:51:00 PM

Didn't we just have a 30% correction 3 days ago and a 50% correction  12 days before that? Of course they only lasted a day or two.

There's nothing wrong with wishing for lower prices but did you have to start a thread to pimp the idea?

im not pimpin for lower prices, i said "thoughts?" at the end. I wanted to hear fellow bitcoiners opinions on this board not constant bashing.

Not claiming to be right or wrong either, just an observation

Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:56:40 PM

Okay, here are my thoughts minus irritation over seeing the same things over and over and over.

The price will continue to go up as long as demand is increasing.

Good day.

Look inside yourself, and you will see that you are the bubble.
lucas.sev

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:57:54 PM

OHMYGOD CAN HE FUCKING SHUT UP, HE WILL DRIVE THE PRICE DOWN OMG.
Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:11:22 PM

lol Smiley

GigaCoin (OP)

Giga

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:19:11 PM

Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: