Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New stock on Havelock: 7C (Games on the 7th continent)  (Read 5268 times)
MonkeyBear68

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:52:35 PM

Also COG Fund was not a new offering but a re-listing on our Site from another exchange.

It tanked, regardless.  Just like the rest of the securities on your exchange.

Mining stocks were destined to go down as soon as ASIC came out on a large scale. It will ultimately reach an equilibrium once the total network hash rate stabilizes. When that happens mining share prices will ultimately stop falling and settle at a point to which the dividend is acceptable to investors for use of their BTC capital.

The fact that Havelock is the LAST half-decent exchange left says something positive about how it is run. The fact that Havelock is attracting a wide variety of new funds such as 7C also is positive. Havelock is providing a place for companies to list. All of these companies are VC level investments. They will not immediately go up. Ultimately as an investor I believe some of them will be successful in the future.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:18:42 PM

Also COG Fund was not a new offering but a re-listing on our Site from another exchange.

It tanked, regardless.  Just like the rest of the securities on your exchange.

Mining stocks were destined to go down as soon as ASIC came out on a large scale. It will ultimately reach an equilibrium once the total network hash rate stabilizes. When that happens mining share prices will ultimately stop falling and settle at a point to which the dividend is acceptable to investors for use of their BTC capital...

...and that would be the point at which "investing" will make sense.  Not before.
My point is embarrassingly simple:  If you can predict that the price of an offering will be lower in the future, wait for that lower price.  Something about "catching a falling knife."  Only now it's not a single knife -- it's a knife downpour.  Add to that an exchange that just "got sold" to some Panamanian letterhead...  you get the picture. 
*Do you still only post about Havelock?  Haven't taken my advice about throwing some variety into your posts, i haven't checked?
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:00:18 PM

We have taken this step to protect the Havelock Investments users.

I'm pretty sure I've heard this "for your own protection" stuff before....

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:55:28 AM

We have taken this step to protect the Havelock Investments users.

I'm pretty sure I've heard this "for your own protection" stuff before....

Off-topic remark: Are you turned on by the combination of smugness and exposed tits in your profile picture, since you're clearly a dude?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:10:58 PM

Off-topic remark: Are you turned on by the combination of smugness and exposed tits in your profile picture, since you're clearly a dude?

It's been done to death Herpy. People have met me. Get over yourself.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:14:42 PM

It's been done to death Herpy. People have met me. Get over yourself.

I'll take that as a yes.  Wink

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:34:47 PM

Another successful Havelock IPO Cheesy
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 01:35:13 PM

Lol, did anyone really buy into this?  Always assumed this thing was more of Havelock's window dressing.
I mean, a cursory Google search for Elmer J Fudd, Millionaire Gregory Adam Harmati PhD ("CEO" previously employed as"Senior Foreign Policy Advisor to the Minister" (looooo!!!) nets nothing but Bitcoin blogs tirelessly repeating the same linkedin claims.

Such PhuD.
Very Senior Foreign Policy Advisor to the Minister.
Wow.

Cheesy
ThunderSheep

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

The sheep who walks through walls.

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:24:38 PM

Cheesy

Code:
March 7th, 2015 - Seventh Continent is proud to announce first dividends on March 10th. 900 Satoshis are paid per units.

Please find more information on our community site at:

http://coincurrencynews.com/2015/03/07/get-your-dividend-now-900-satoshi/

We wish you happy trading!

CEO
Seventh Continent Ltd.

I wonder if that drop was in any way related to this piece of information missing from the dividend notice:

http://coincurrencynews.com/2015/03/05/its-dividend-time/
Hey 7C Stock Holders,

I am talking to Gregory Harmati about sponsoring a dividend on the 7C stock as a motion of good faith for all the investors that have bought stock and not seen a return. While the Seventh Continent is still working on financing arrangements, I am going to start helping them along by donating to the Stock their first dividend.

Since I currently provide writing and blogging in exchange for 7C shares on Havelock, I am really disappointed that there has not been a dividend, and that the movement on the stock exchange is next to nil. When I look at this picture a few things bother me:

First:

There is no dividend and that is not something I support.

Second:

We need to provide a dividend to form a Yield Percentage!

Third:

No action on the Stock — we need to get things poppin!!

Screen shot 2015-03-05 at 3.10.51 PM

Since I provide web content writing the Coin Currency News site, and get paid in 7C stock, I haven’t been able to pay my bills or make ends meet, so as a means to turn the tide around, I am going to start getting this stock climbing, even if it means I have to be more frugal in my spending in other areas.

Who’s With Me?!

Thus, in the nature of good sport, I am going to sponsor a dividend of a couple Satoshi payable to 7C holders, and may continue this trend on a bi-weekly basis — so make sure to email me a thank you note for sponsoring the first dividend, as well as any story suggestions of gameplans!!!

IF you would like to support me in my mission to give back, or get in on the movement, then send your donations to:

1E7UeLk2Sbb3YFCHN9fEQDU2gT6L6R752y —

Robert Chernish
robert.chernish@gmail.com
News Writer
Stock Analyst
Entrepreneur
7C Stock Holder
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:45:47 PM

I wonder if that drop was in any way related to this piece of information missing from the dividend notice:

Ouch.

Two (of many) glaring problems here:
1) If you've been blogging and getting free shares for your work, but can't make ends meet, something tells me this "plan" is really just to generate hype for a quick pump and dump.
2) If the company isn't able to generate their own dividends from profit, what's the point of donating your money to do it for them? That doesn't do anything to solve the underlying problem, and instead serves to highlight the floundering state of the company.

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:39:30 AM

Ouch.

Two (of many) glaring problems here:
1) If you've been blogging and getting free shares for your work, but can't make ends meet, something tells me this "plan" is really just to generate hype for a quick pump and dump.
2) If the company isn't able to generate their own dividends from profit, what's the point of donating your money to do it for them? That doesn't do anything to solve the underlying problem, and instead serves to highlight the floundering state of the company.

Well looking at what happened to the stock got to agree with you Korbman
1) On March Sixth pre Dividend it was at 0.003
2) After Dividend of 900 satoshis stock price collapses to 0.001
3) Presently valued at 0.0007

So yep it backfired pretty badly there or someone dumped after the dividend was recieved
https://www.havelockinvestments.com/fund.php?symbol=7C

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 01:54:57 AM

Thanks for the necrobump. So this was Havelock Cheesy

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: