Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin to prepaid phone credit - Italy only right now  (Read 2017 times)
bitk (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2011, 11:38:39 AM

Hi everyone! After being a "passive" adopter of bitcoin, now I am willing to enter the market.
I live in Italy and I plan on starting a service for buying prepaid phone credit using bitcoins.
At least in the beginning, I plan filling credit "by hand", mostly at supermarkets or other "physical places" using cash.

For the first test of course I expect people doing little fill-ups, like 5 or 10€ max, but if you insist for a 20/25€ there's no problem for me... Leave a message here or a PM and we will find a deal!

I really hope there's someone willing to try this out.
I'd love to see suggestions coming in this thread, along with your displaying of interest. For "international" phone prepaid credit I need to firstly find out a good way of doing it. Perhaps buying cc from the MadHatter's service and use them to buy credit oversea? Smiley

Ciao a tutti!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2011, 12:04:57 PM

For online purchasing of credit(in EU anyway) it goes straight to the phone, you don't get a topup code.Im sure there must be some way to automate this though.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: