Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:34:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MiningHeart.com is new service for miner selection.  (Read 3445 times)
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:41:48 AM

You know, this isn't a terrible idea.  But unfortunately Scammy Scammerson thought of it first, lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:31:39 AM

Reply from bitmine:

Antonio (Bitmine AG)

Dec 06 11:24 (CET)

Dear Sir,
they are not official resellers,
If you are interested on our products you can place your order on our webpage.

Thanks
for your interests in our products.

Danke für Ihr Interesse an unseren Produkten.

For any questions don't hesitate to contact us. In the meantime

Für Fragen sind wir jederzeit für Sie da.

Kind regards/MfG

Customer Service

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
g.wader (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 05:35:36 PM

The great witch-hunt. I like it.  Grin

We're trying to create website which can accumulate the most relevant industry offers in one place.
Is any similar service exist? No. There is only information page at thegenesisblock.com (thanks them).

Bitcoin expands a lot, but people cannot find any civilized services. Not geeks, just householders.
Do you think the newbies go through this forum with a toothcomb? Sure, no. Information should be given by simpler way.
And more suitable services can involve new participants in Bitcoin area. We'd like to make it.

Now to the questions.

We were knocking to every vendors with our offer.
Only one (Cointerra) gave us the straight answer "Later".
Some asked "Show what you offer, we will think". (By the way, ask Christian Anselmi from Bitmine.CH, the person I contacted)
Some just ignored our requests. I've got nice ticket number collection Smiley.

Based at such disappointing results we started Miningheart.com, because better to show than explain.
And now we're enjoying by the result. Wink)) Scam! It is so cute.

The idea was to get API or payment instruction from vendors and embed it to our site. Using that way client could pay directly to vendor.
We get small fee, client can use suitable service, vendor has new orders. Everybody happy.
But not this time Sad.

Back to reality.
We've removed any buying options from our site. And now it'll grow as Mining hardware content site.
You comments, corrections and offers are still welcome.

Thanks.
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:50:54 PM

So sorry this didn't work out for you!

Now tell us why you are still touting proven scams, Payonix and Xtreme?  Please leave the Bitcoin community.  You obviously have no integrity.
descarte

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:59:30 PM

might be better if you sell hardware that has some proven history. the new comers (haven't delivered) anything is scary for most people.
Cheshyr

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:41:25 PM

You know, this isn't a terrible idea.  But unfortunately Scammy Scammerson thought of it first, lol.
It is a good idea.  but the implementation was amazingly lacking.  no recovery now.
Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:51:44 PM

Your problem was that you were acting as a middle man for companies that don't operate using that business model.

Also you provide ZERO advantage to customers and HUGE risk as you are the customer of the suppying company, not your patsies.

Whats to stop you just walking away with the money? You are hardly trustworthy, your entire site was a lie, a fabrication a fantasy sham designed to cash in on naive eager bitcoin newbies.

How could anyone trust anything you say when you had links to Jupiter and Saturn KnC models that aren't even for sale, when you had companies that are proven scammers.

Then you come on here accusing us of starting a witch hunt? All we were doing was Due dilligence that any sane buyer should do, and all we had to do was send a couple of emails off to the companies that you LIED about representing and having contracts with on your web site and they came back with the same tune: STAY AWAY THIS IS A SCAM

This is the companies that make the hardware calling you Scammers not us, your so called "partners"

Pathetic

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
g.wader (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 03:07:40 PM

Almost all vendors in mining industry can be called scam.

Why companies don't use any buyer protection payment method?
It's too easy.
Use Escrow (or some like that) to get funded, then borrow form bank for production and refund after shipping.
Even credit cards were accepted only by P****nix.

Answer is simple, they shift all risks to buyers. But 2 months delay with shipping is the same as no shipping.
Is that not scam?

Biffa
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 04:00:25 PM

Almost all vendors in mining industry can be called scam.

Why companies don't use any buyer protection payment method?
It's too easy.
Use Escrow (or some like that) to get funded, then borrow form bank for production and refund after shipping.
Even credit cards were accepted only by P****nix.

Answer is simple, they shift all risks to buyers. But 2 months delay with shipping is the same as no shipping.
Is that not scam?

So what are you trying to say? That we should trust you because you are acting as a middle-man on behalf of "scammers"?

Even though I don't actually think that all of the hardware vendors are trying to scam anyone, I think that there are a few who are a worry. Its certainly a risk putting your money down on a pre-order without some sort of safety net such as Credit Card or PayPal.

However, I'm sorry, but I don't see how you're idea is a solution to the problem, it just makes it worse.

g.wader (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 05:42:30 PM

Even though I don't actually think that all of the hardware vendors are trying to scam anyone, I think that there are a few who are a worry. Its certainly a risk putting your money down on a pre-order without some sort of safety net such as Credit Card or PayPal.

However, I'm sorry, but I don't see how you're idea is a solution to the problem, it just makes it worse.

The idea to grow up resource as elance, or even ebay, which can protect buyer and seller of mining stuff. But it has to be user-friendly.
It should really help to involve more new people to Bitcoins.   
Can you imagine a dentist from Texas who puts miner order through forum "group buy"?
Only good-looking, suitable site can help.
Septimus

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:59:22 PM

The idea to grow up resource as elance, or even ebay, which can protect buyer and seller of mining stuff. But it has to be user-friendly.
It should really help to involve more new people to Bitcoins.   
Can you imagine a dentist from Texas who puts miner order through forum "group buy"?
Only good-looking, suitable site can help.

There aren't any bonus points for trying this hard. A pretty site can still smell rotten and rip you off. I'll bet you would love an order from a dentist.
g.wader (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 02:23:05 PM

There aren't any bonus points for trying this hard. A pretty site can still smell rotten and rip you off. I'll bet you would love an order from a dentist.

There are no buying options now at MiningHeart.com.
You cannot send us funds. Even if you want to donate the project.
What kind of scam is it?  Huh Grin
Septimus

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 02:51:53 PM

There are no buying options now at MiningHeart.com.
You cannot send us funds. Even if you want to donate the project.
What kind of scam is it?  Huh Grin

If you want to get technical... if you had any intention of setting up a completely reputable and useful site, and then failed to do that by listing known ripoff companies (even after multiple attempts to convince you otherwise), then you have committed one of the simplest form of scammocricy; the bait and switch or false advertising. I don't think law enforcement takes that very kindly, and if these companies so happen to fall apart due to a few mysterious arrests, guess who else is going to be investigated?
g.wader (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 03:27:26 PM

If you want to get technical... if you had any intention of setting up a completely reputable and useful site, and then failed to do that by listing known ripoff companies (even after multiple attempts to convince you otherwise), then you have committed one of the simplest form of scammocricy; the bait and switch or false advertising. I don't think law enforcement takes that very kindly, and if these companies so happen to fall apart due to a few mysterious arrests, guess who else is going to be investigated?
OMG! Gooogle???
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: