Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MUSC Donations  (Read 574 times)
mdzedzej (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:46:16 PM

Hello,

My name is Michael Dzedzej, for those of you who don't know me.  I am wondering where would be the right place to raise money for charity on bitcointalk.org, a bunch of local computer techs and bikers in the South Carolina area have decided to attempt to raise 25,000$ for MUSC Childrens Hospital. I know some people cannot afford to donate but if you live near in South Carolina please contact me, or MUSC and inquire about volunteering. You can donate directly to them online or over the phone at MUSC Childrens Hospital. I have set up a faucet which all ad profits are going towards the donation. All help is appreciated, although the hospital can only accept certain donations, we are going to convert all donations into Fiat and give them a certified check.  If you have any questions you can contact me on facebook, skype, or by email(all are listed in my profile).  This is not a request for a loan, this is not a scam, this is just an attempt to help children in need.

Personal reason for raising money:

My daughter died a few years ago to a rare genetic condition known as hydrops.

If anyone is interested in helping us raise money, I will be giving away Free sylicon wristband and other custom physical bitcoin wallets which i have started making, if you are in the south carolina area and would like to volunteer with us feel free to contact me.

Bitcoin Donation address: 14J5RbBfL4vQArgJC6VLULPWDWsVfKNWkp
MUSC website:MUSC Childrens Hospital
Email:mdzedzej@icloud.com
Faucet: Whipple BTC Lottery Faucet
Forum: Talk Cryptocoins

I understand the skepticism of the bitcoin community thanks to scammers and dishonest people, I do not expect people to donate, however if you do not feel comfortable helping us raise money but would like to help please volunteer,donate directly to them, or maybe donate an item you no longer need. Children don't deserve to suffer and it's up to us as adults to help children in need.

***Mod/admins please move this topic to the correct board.***
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: