Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Sapphire HD 7950 3GB - Brand new - France - Europe  (Read 1263 times)
Kouye (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:51:57 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2013, 08:02:14 PM by Kouye

As title says, it's never been used, not even unboxed.

Ships from France, just tell me which method you want me to use (preferably with tracking).
Looking for 0.2BTC, plus shipping fees.

You'll need to pay first, unless you want me to send it to some escrow I trust, and are ready to pay for extra shipping + escrow fees too.
Don't pm me, please, keep it public.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
uhnonamiss

Activity: 457

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:27:33 AM

escrow with  salty and shipping fees to usa ? tracking is a must.    

Also can you please post a pic Smiley
grums

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:12:02 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 05:34:35 PM by grums

Hi,

Im interested. In UK and will pay escrow.

Sending pm.

Donations : BTC : 13Niw9YieHnEiuVxaVsFEAv4Hsomrs711u
                  LTC : LYaFDMTK5xSohBdBxbidqH9skzNAWFawhD
Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 06:09:42 PM

I'll go to the post office tomorrow and ask for the price both for the US and UK, with tracking.
Can't find any consistent pricing on their website.

If we agree on the shipping price, uhnonamiss will be first in line, of course.
Ok for escrow with Salty (I'd rather use his services than the one you proposed, grums, not that I don't trust this guy, but I've never heard of him and lack the time to evaluate the risk, now).

One question, though. If I send the card and you then tell Salty you received a couple pebbles, what happens?
Shouldn't I send the card to Salty first?

The card is brand new, I've not even opened the box, so I can take a picture of the box if you want me to ?

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
grums

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:37:18 PM

No problem,

Im happy to take it if Uhnonamiss doesnt. I will also use whatever escrow you prefer, just mentioned Madiak as I had used him before.

Thanks.

uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:22:56 PM

Quote from: Kouye
link=topic=357582.msg3839168#msg3839168 date=1.   6266982want to send ll go to the post office tomorrow and ask for the price both for the US and UK, with tracking.
Can't find any consistent pricing on their website.

If we agree on the shipping price, uhnonamiss will be first in line, of course.
Ok for escrow with Salty (I'd rather use his services than the one you proposed, grums, not that I don't trust this guy, but I've never heard of him and lack the time to evaluate the risk, now).

One question, though. If I send the card and you then tell Salty you received a couple pebbles, what happens?
Shouldn't I send the card to Salty first?

The card is brand new, I've not even opened the box, so I can take a picture of the box if you want me to ?

I just really love seeing the product(the cards are super sexy :p)  

If you want to send the card to salty first I'm fine with that as long as salty is in the us.

I wouod think salty would look at past transactions & would look at the weight of the package( im sure a few pebbles dont weigh elbs )
voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:45:15 PM

Kouye is a classic troll of the lending forum and constantly posts to try and stop scams.  I would trust him =)

Also interested in the card but I'm US.

Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:58:05 PM

Kouye is a classic troll of the lending forum and constantly posts to try and stop scams.  I would trust him =)

Thanks for the vouching, I'll post the AFRIKA/LATAM/EU/UK/US/ASIA/etc. shipping price tomorrow, hopefully.
Sincerly, before getting into BTC, I'd have sold this on a local, french, ebay-like (http://www.leboncoin.fr/)
But I decided I won't use this anymore until we can officially ask for a BTC amount. Grin

Hence, I'm probably going to do my first international shipping ever. Which is also why I'd rather send it to an escrow, in case I screw up.
Sending this to Salty for agreement.

uhnonamiss : Do you want me to open the box and shoot the card?

patyjm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:01:49 AM

0.2 1 card
uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:34:10 AM

Thanks for the vouching, I'll post the AFRIKA/LATAM/EU/UK/US/ASIA/etc. shipping price tomorrow, hopefully.
Sincerly, before getting into BTC, I'd have sold this on a local, french, ebay-like (http://www.leboncoin.fr/)
But I decided I won't use this anymore until we can officially ask for a BTC amount. Grin

Hence, I'm probably going to do my first international shipping ever. Which is also why I'd rather send it to an escrow, in case I screw up.
Sending this to Salty for agreement.

uhnonamiss : Do you want me to open the box and shoot the card?

its not required just a pic of the box showing the front and back i just want to see my sexy Smiley 

All pm salty about escrow Smiley
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:41:38 AM

You don't really need to ship it to me first, first because I doubt that Kouye would ship you a package of rocks, and second, I'm not Paypal, we as Bitcoiners tend to be smart enough to look at the evidence and figure out if someone shipped a legitimate package or not. If someone was to open it up and it was full of rocks, I'd just say snap some pictures, and I would be able to tell if you tampered with the package or not without too much difficulty. That and I could easily do other sleuthing if there was a dispute.

Second, I don't charge any fees, but I strive for excellent service, and accept tips if you are thoroughly happy with the service. If you two want to use my escrow service, I just ask that you cover some basic terms, like what happens if the package is stolen by pirates, or other odd but slightly possible senarios that could cause some dispute should they happen. If the postal service refuses to pay the insurance claim because of some odd bylaw or something like that.
Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:57:29 AM

You don't really need to ship it to me first, first because I doubt that Kouye would ship you a package of rocks, and second, I'm not Paypal, we as Bitcoiners tend to be smart enough to look at the evidence and figure out if someone shipped a legitimate package or not. If someone was to open it up and it was full of rocks, I'd just say snap some pictures, and I would be able to tell if you tampered with the package or not without too much difficulty. That and I could easily do other sleuthing if there was a dispute.

Second, I don't charge any fees, but I strive for excellent service, and accept tips if you are thoroughly happy with the service. If you two want to use my escrow service, I just ask that you cover some basic terms, like what happens if the package is stolen by pirates, or other odd but slightly possible senarios that could cause some dispute should they happen. If the postal service refuses to pay the insurance claim because of some odd bylaw or something like that.

I'll come back tomorrow with shipping price, and front (maybe bottom, but not side, gotta keep buyers excited) pictures of the box. Then if uhnonamiss agrees, I'll wait for salty to confirm payment before I send the card to the address uhnonamiss'll provide me with.

Thanks, Salty.

uhnonamiss, If you really can't wait and want it shipped tomorrow, we can agree on a 0.24BTC payment (to be confirmed by Salty, which I hope you'll pay for that), that should be enough for international shipping + insurance + tracking.

Just let me know the recipient address, then.

grums

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:02:08 AM

If the deal with uhnonamiss falls through, im still happy to take it.

Thanks.

uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:07:17 AM

I'll come back tomorrow with shipping price, and front (maybe bottom, but not side, gotta keep buyers excited) pictures of the box. Then if uhnonamiss agrees, I'll wait for salty to confirm payment before I send the card to the address uhnonamiss'll provide me with.

Thanks, Salty.

uhnonamiss, If you really can't wait and want it shipped tomorrow, we can agree on a 0.24BTC payment (to be confirmed by Salty, which I hope you'll pay for that), that should be enough for international shipping + insurance + tracking.

Just let me know the recipient address, then.

i can wait, but all send you the address just  incase theres a surcharge for where i live Smiley
uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:37:46 AM

OK Kouye and i agree on 0.24 for a brand new basic Sapphire HD 7950 3GB shipping from france to the united states.  including tracking & insurance to its new home in america Smiley Will put the funds in saltys hands Smiley
Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:41:00 AM

Will be shipped out tomorrow, provided Salty confirms funds have been received. Smiley

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:44:05 AM

Alrighty, the escrow adddress is: 18m7PdVMwHRt1G2xHP6mDPD5nVqp8h9PKB

when you see the agreed upon amount of coins here: https://blockchain.info/address/18m7PdVMwHRt1G2xHP6mDPD5nVqp8h9PKB

you are safe to ship.
uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 02:57:20 AM

coins have been sent Smiley
Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 03:02:46 AM

Thanks!
Card will be shipped out tomorrow, I just need to sleep and work before... within the next 15 hours, for sure.

uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:55:06 PM

Seller has shipped should arrive in a week.
Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:02:01 PM

Seller has shipped should arrive in a week.

Ooops, forgot to post here, sorry. But I confirm the card has been shipped and is not for sale anymore.
Edited title.

howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:14:50 PM

For future reference, thats how scammers work, they got you to send BTC to an address that you have not verified is
Escrow address! I'll be suprised if you ever see your kit!
uhnonamiss

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:36:01 PM

Alrighty, the escrow adddress is: 18m7PdVMwHRt1G2x. & it 6mDPD5nVqp8h9PKB

when you see the agreed upon amount of coins here: https://blockchain.info/address/18m7PdVMwHRt1G2xHP6mDPD5nVqp8h9PKB

you are safe to ship.
For future reference, thats how scammers work, they got you to send BTC to an address that you have not verified is
Escrow address! I'll be suprised if you ever see your kit!

Straight out of newbie mode and is already ignorant .    I have already gotten the tracking # within the time the seller said he would  & it should leave France this weekend.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:39:54 PM

Happy for you mate, not trying to insult anyone (don't know why you are), but you could just as easily have been caught out.
Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 10:48:36 PM

Happy for you mate, not trying to insult anyone (don't know why you are), but you could just as easily have been caught out.
Hahaha! Did you even read the thread? Buyer was the one who asked for Salty to escrow...

Kinda defeats the
address that you have not verified

Grin

Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 06:59:30 PM

Card should have been delivered now!
uhnonamiss, can you release the escrow, please?

Kouye (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:45:53 PM

Payment received. My thanks to uhnonamiss and SaltySpitoon!

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: