[was on GLBSE] LIF.x

(1/39) > >>

Peter Lambert:
[closed down]

Bitcoin Swami:
Quote from: Peter Lambert on August 31, 2011, 02:36:24 PM

Lambert Investment Funds now has a website: LIFunds.com

Dividends were paid today.

Do you know how much it was per share? I can only go so far back in my history, and my history is taken up with dividends I've payed out.  :(.

Ben Walsh (beamer):
I am interested to know too. Will be interesting to see how the performance of my portfolio compares to these - I may well give up spending my time on management and just pay you the 5% - that said I sort of enjoy it ;O)

Ben Walsh (beamer):
FYI - I've spotted a typo / suggest an improved on your website - "Dividend" -> "Dividend per share" on this page - http://lifunds.com/b.htm

Quote from: Peter Lambert on September 01, 2011, 06:50:43 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Swami on September 01, 2011, 04:21:50 PM

Quote from: Peter Lambert on August 31, 2011, 02:36:24 PM

Lambert Investment Funds now has a website: LIFunds.com

Dividends were paid today.

Do you know how much it was per share? I can only go so far back in my history, and my history is taken up with dividends I've payed out.  :(.

Ah yes, I suppose I should have put that info up right away. I will be posting the official report on the website probably later today.

Dividends, August 2011: (In bitcoin per share)
LIF:    0.0005 (umm, don't actually have that info right now, I will update later tonight)
LIF.A: 0.00540818
LIF.B: 0.03681250

* Past performance does not guarantee future returns.

Ben Walsh (beamer):
Quick question if I may ...

I understand that LIF.A and LIF.B shares own a part of the shares / other assets that have been purchased with the BTC funds raised through their sale.

What assets does the holder of shares in LIF have part ownership of ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page