Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:09:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tradehill - are cash deposits to their EU bank accounts acceptable?  (Read 717 times)
miernik (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 06:15:35 PM

Tradehill has now EU bank accounts. For example Commerzbank in Germany.

To make a bank transfer it takes at least till the next day for it to appear on their Commerzbank bank account.

I wonder if it would be OK if I just took cash and walked to a Commerzbank branch in Germany and deposited cash to that account, so it would be there instantly? Does Tradehill accept that? Would be nice, if there is some cheap BTC and I want to grab it fast, and it'll go up in price by the time the inter-bank transfer arrives.

Can a Tradehill representative say something about this here?

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jered Kenna (TradeHill)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2011, 10:33:54 PM

Tradehill has now EU bank accounts. For example Commerzbank in Germany.

To make a bank transfer it takes at least till the next day for it to appear on their Commerzbank bank account.

I wonder if it would be OK if I just took cash and walked to a Commerzbank branch in Germany and deposited cash to that account, so it would be there instantly? Does Tradehill accept that? Would be nice, if there is some cheap BTC and I want to grab it fast, and it'll go up in price by the time the inter-bank transfer arrives.

Can a Tradehill representative say something about this here?

Hi Miernik,

We are looking into this. Shoot us an email at info@tradehill.com and we will add you to our Euro mailing list for such updates.

Thanks,
Tradehill

moneyandtech.com
@moneyandtech @jeredkenna
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: