Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Flash Report] Bitcoin Approaching Prior Highs - News Souring - 12/4 NYClose  (Read 837 times)
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 01:28:03 AM

Bitcoin has been steadily climbing towards its prior highs, and is now flirting with it. News has soured a bit with more talk about tulips, taxes, and government intervention. A little bit of talk about hacking, but light. What you want to see is confidence being instilled in the general public so they will adopt bitcoin.

Sentiment Analysis Engine of news articles and posts is indicating a shift to the negative as well.

The big issue at hand is the prior highs. Going into the Asian market sessions shortly, and with lighter volume, will enough buying step in to support the prior highs.

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDreams

Activity: 503
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:02:46 AM

Feels good when the trend is on your side. Best part about these Bitcoin charts (when you're a truBitbeliever) is that any down trend warnings could be viewed as 'time to put in some overtime and boost that cash paycheck' because another buy the dip is approaching. We are up against the price of gold again it seems.

As a TruBitBeliever I believe we'll be talking about how many ounces of gold can be purchased per Bitcoin this time next year. Buy the dips! Will be watching your threads for early dip warnings.
BitcoinTraderFX (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:56:07 AM

Thanks for the compliment!

Just keep in mind: beware trying to catch a falling knife.

But generally, I do agree with you. I feel that bitcoin has the potential to become a true commodity like gold. It has a few bugs and kinks to work out, but the potential is definitely there.

: )

cj

www.QuantTech.us -- Artificially Intelligent Adaptive Algorithmic Trading Systems
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:58:34 AM

Ok i officially hate tulips as of now. Before bitcoin i thought of it as being a very nice flower but now i 'm on my limits.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: