Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we have a full-fledged crypto currency market?  (Read 201 times)
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:16:06 AM

There are many crypto stocks. I recommend you use the popular ones.
The crypto stock market does not accept any mistakes. The instant error is causing irreversible things.
People can not trust. Hackers exploded many stock market sites.
Investors must use offline wallets.
If you find a reliable stock exchange site, let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

We all know that most coins and tokens have a price dependence on bitcoin. We have seen how the whole market fell after the December drop in the bitcoin rate, while the market almost froze for four months. I believe that so far we do not have a full-fledged crypto currency market. It will be only when the price growth or fall of each coin or token will be determined by the peculiarities of the development of the individual project of this crypto currency, and not by the state of bitcoin at the given time. Each coin or token must have its own pricing policy. Until this happens, we can assume that we do not have a full-fledged crypto-currency market. And how do you feel about this?
Yes I am completely agree with your statement that the entire crypto currency market is is dependent on bitcoin only and the flactuation in the valuation of bitcoin governs the flactuation of valuation of other crypto currencies too, its like bitcoin be the king of all the crypto market . In present time I don’t feel that we have that full fledged crypto market who is fit to fly but I am sure for one thing that the time will come when crypto currencies will become the leader of the all the currencies
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Yes, I don't think so.
At present, almost all tokens have a relatively uniform trend.

karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

It is likely that the growth of the crypto currency was influenced by the holding of the conference Consensus 2018. However, the conference itself was criticized by traders. First of all, they condemned the fact that some experts exaggerate too much the possibilities of growth of the bitcoin rate and can not give an objective assessment of the price dynamics of the crypto currency. For this reason, there was a need to further improve the estimated methods of bitcoin.
jonathancool220

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

maybe it can be said like that because all Altcoins now nod to Bitcoin. when Bitcoin rises then Altcoins up and Bitcoin down then Altcoins down.

but it can be different when Altcoins has an event, like trading Altcoins A will get a bonus for 1st 50%, 2% 25% and 3% 10% of ALtcoins total balance he has, like yesterday I follow my local exchange event, and Altcoins is up almost 45% in 2 days, whereas Bitcoin is down.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: