Bitcoin Forum
August 04, 2024, 03:25:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etheruem [ETH] prices are soaring high – will the bull trend continue?  (Read 198 times)
richaerich

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:43 PM

Yes it will, the bull trend will continue, everyday the price of ETH is increasing, it just need time until the price of ETH reach $1k, until then we should keep and hodl our ETH peacefully, don't be tempted to sell them because the price is already hit $750
tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

I think that Ethereum had a great run for couple of weeks and double its price. Give it a little time and the good run will continue.

RebekittaH

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:39:14 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:48:41 PM by RebekittaH

The trend may or may not continue, depends on a number of factors. Its very difficult to tell whethet the prices will be sytable, its cryptocurrency remember, and there is a lot of unpredictability involved. ETH is a good coin and will continue to add value to its coin as long as the factors fevors it
garybyerz

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:09:12 PM

I think this bull market trend will continue. As you can see the Etheruem price is rising day by day and it is almost close to 1000 usd. For this reason many big investors are already investing in it. So, I think the demand of Etheruem will increase day by day and the price will soar high.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

After touching the $ 800 of exchange rates, Ethereum is now down to $ 755 as investors take profit at the moment. And sure Q3, Q4 in 2018, Ethereum rates continue to rise rapidly, and the bull trend will continue until the end of 2018, and the Ethererum rate will then be able to reach $ 2,000 or more.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:06:08 AM

I believe the bull market will continue! I am waiting for ETH to return $ 1000 to sell it. When do you think ETH will return to the top of last year? I'm holding some coins that are heavily affected by the price of ETH. I hope ETH will increase soon Smiley

The bull run has not yet started but the market is absolutely ready for it. I am waiting that Ethereum price will grow. I have been holding ETH for many months and I hope to make some money on this crypto.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Ethereum blockchain is the best thing that had happened to the world financial economy. Ethereum is like a financial vehicle that is carrying important goods to their right destination. It's an ERC20 smart contract blockchain with great potential to succeed. The price will continue to soar higher as more people continue to adopt Ethereum.
You are right. As we know, many new projects are adopting ethereum for its development. It is very supportive for the growth of ethereum, as more and more people are adopting increasingly the demand for ethereum which leads to an increase in price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: