Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][IC] INGOT COIN - BRIDGING MARKETS – AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM  (Read 252118 times)
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:28:31 AM

the hardcap target, in my opinion, is very high and in my opinion, the results that have been collected just now are already quite large, when will the ICO on this project end?
Of the total $ 90 million in hardcap, the acquisition of $ 40 million is still around 40% - 45% of the target hardcap. Ingots need a new strategy if want the token sold out.
Yea, Team have a tricks about markting about ICO stage. The team given more bonuses for those who buying through ethereum. First round ICO ends in 25 days left,around october or once the hardcap reached before date.
there is still a lot of time to be able to add results from the sale of Ingot tokens and see the many bonuses offered, hopefully generating enthusiasm for investors to invest in this project.
hoping like that, hopefully the team will keep maintaining the cohesiveness of the success of this project, let us continue to support this project so that its future success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

the hardcap target, in my opinion, is very high and in my opinion, the results that have been collected just now are already quite large, when will the ICO on this project end?
Of the total $ 90 million in hardcap, the acquisition of $ 40 million is still around 40% - 45% of the target hardcap. Ingots need a new strategy if want the token sold out.
Yea, Team have a tricks about markting about ICO stage. The team given more bonuses for those who buying through ethereum. First round ICO ends in 25 days left,around october or once the hardcap reached before date.
there is still a lot of time to be able to add results from the sale of Ingot tokens and see the many bonuses offered, hopefully generating enthusiasm for investors to invest in this project.
hoping like that, hopefully the team will keep maintaining the cohesiveness of the success of this project, let us continue to support this project so that its future success.
The ICO phase of most of the current coins has failed, the amount of money earned mainly from pre-sale. If no prizes are more attractive the pre-sale period, the IC remaining coins will unsold.

LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

The ICO phase of most of the current coins has failed, the amount of money earned mainly from pre-sale. If no prizes are more attractive the pre-sale period, the IC remaining coins will unsold.
it seems the team must always be enthusiastic to develop this project and create a new strategy for this project so that what is expected from this project can be achieved optimally, the sales can run smoothly and be successful. sure a compact team will always give satisfactory results.

dubleman

Activity: 308

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:28:40 AM

it seems the team must always be enthusiastic to develop this project and create a new strategy for this project so that what is expected from this project can be achieved optimally, the sales can run smoothly and be successful. sure a compact team will always give satisfactory results.
while there is still a lot of time all the possibilities can still occur and I see this Ingot project supporting a lot and that is one of the positive values and I am sure that this project will be successful in the future.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

while there is still a lot of time all the possibilities can still occur and I see this Ingot project supporting a lot and that is one of the positive values and I am sure that this project will be successful in the future.
we only hope good things will happen in this project, hopefully the team will always work well because this project will succeed depending on the team involved in it, if the team is always compact for the possibility of success will be achieved, the most important thing is we must optimistic.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

we only hope good things will happen in this project, hopefully the team will always work well because this project will succeed depending on the team involved in it, if the team is always compact for the possibility of success will be achieved, the most important thing is we must optimistic.
I agree with all of them, it is only a matter of waiting for the development for the future of this project. I am also sure that in the future the team will always maintain cohesiveness in developing this project and with the cohesiveness of the team will certainly give satisfactory results of course.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 02:48:44 PM

If looking at the duration of the sales is still quite long. of course there is still time to better maximize its sales, all teams still have time to create a new strategy that is very interesting in order to attract more investors, so that its targets could be achieved before the end of his sales.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

If looking at the duration of the sales is still quite long. of course there is still time to better maximize its sales, all teams still have time to create a new strategy that is very interesting in order to attract more investors, so that its targets could be achieved before the end of his sales.

If you believe that really collected 40 million dollars, this is one of the most successful ICO this year. In addition, this is only the first phase is nearing completion. Perhaps there will be changes in the cryptocurrency market and this will affect the fees of the second phase.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

If you believe that really collected 40 million dollars, this is one of the most successful ICO this year.
X [Wrong]. There are ICO that have managed to increase sale of more than $ 40 million, which means there are still the ICO success exceeds Ingot Coin.

But it's not over yet, I hope Ingot can exceed $ 60 million, so we can say the Ingot as the most successful ICO this year.

Ingots are indeed very interesting with the results they have collected and we can see that sales are still running and I am convinced that the results will be maximized again, moreover the current market conditions have begun to slowly improve, investors will start to invest again. in the ICO project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

If you believe that really collected 40 million dollars, this is one of the most successful ICO this year.
X [Wrong]. There are ICO that have managed to increase sale of more than $ 40 million, which means there are still the ICO success exceeds Ingot Coin.

But it's not over yet, I hope Ingot can exceed $ 60 million, so we can say the Ingot as the most successful ICO this year.

But why is their hardcap so high? Where is the detail of what they can achieve with 90 mill compared to (only *cough*) 40 mill.
ahmadakbari

Merit: 116

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:19 PM

But why is their hardcap so high? Where is the detail of what they can achieve with 90 mill compared to (only *cough*) 40 mill.

I think they have considered the hard cap that high just to trick the investors. They just show that it's a big ICO.
Also, that 40 million dollar they claim has not been proven.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:28:57 AM

I think they have considered the hard cap that high just to trick the investors. They just show that it's a big ICO.

I see some projects with very high capital mobilization now but I don't trust them when I don't know the exact address. Neluns project is an example, I feel their number isn't real($74 millions). If INGOT provides clear evidence, they will easily sell out the remaining tokens.

ahmadakbari

Merit: 116

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:32:15 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 08:26:45 PM by ahmadakbari

I see some projects with very high capital mobilization now but I don't trust them when I don't know the exact address. Neluns project is an example, I feel their number isn't real($74 millions). If INGOT provides clear evidence, they will easily sell out the remaining tokens.

Yes, I will personally invest in Ingot coin, if I am sure that money has raised till now.
That amount of money without any provement not noly doesn't attract me, but cause me to not trust the team.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

any update about fund raised until now? there is no update for fund raised for long time, we dont know how many percent they have reached from hardcap.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:31:07 PM

any update about fund raised until now? there is no update for fund raised for long time, we dont know how many percent they have reached from hardcap.
Look at their public ETH wallet. Go through the registration in your account and there you will be able to find it. Personally, I do not believe that this was invested by real people  Huh
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Look at their public ETH wallet. Go through the registration in your account and there you will be able to find it. Personally, I do not believe that this was invested by real people  Huh

I think i dont have an account at ingotcoin website, why you didnt believe if it was invested by real people, can you give me a reason?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:45:18 AM

For what reason is the Bounty campaign prolonged every week? For three weeks in a row, the Bounty campaign has been extended for a week. When will it end?
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

A wonderful company with great potential in the future, I believe in its success and advise you! The team becomes even stronger and more professional every day!
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

For what reason is the Bounty campaign prolonged every week? For three weeks in a row, the Bounty campaign has been extended for a week. When will it end?
Bounty will be extended based on the main sale decision. Ingot have extended our main sale to 10th October, so bounty date was affected from it.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:26:38 AM

Bounty will be extended based on the main sale decision. Ingot have extended our main sale to 10th October, so bounty date was affected from it.
there are still 8 days to be able to add results from the main sales and for the bounty participants to keep their spirits because they stay a little longer so that your hard work will get satisfying results.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 »
  Print  

Jump to: