Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happens to bitcoin? up or down?  (Read 617 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

Very nice head fake! On the 1H-4H time frames, bears tried to spark a selloff and retest the lows. That dump was rejected strongly on higher volume, so this bounce could have some legs left:

Another dump from the highs into the last gap. So we're certainly not that bullish. However, you can see that bulls are defending the $8,500 area. This consolidation looks quite like the last one, which exploded upwards to new highs:

We certainly aren't out of the woods; this could go either way. But it looks like a "scam curve" which I've mentioned before:

The short term charts look like a "scam curve." It's a super choppy whipsaw formation. Obviously a corrective formation, which EW chartists usually assume is a bearish consolidation that will break down because of the higher degree downtrend.

But in my experience, they are usually accumulation patterns that break upwards. Sort of like how BTC often breaks upwards from rising (bearish) wedges.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

We are still in the correction Let's look forward to where bitcoin, I think we will still be uptrend in the beginning of the middle of this year, I'm sure there will be a lot of good news affecting bitcoin price in the future, maybe this year at least bitcoin will be able to reach $15k and my prediction can be bigger than that, we'll see.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

you have to be a little disappointed for now and be patient again if you are on a pitch because the price is now disappointing down a few percent of the predicted but for those of you who invest you should be able to smile because the year-end plan will soar.
Somehow a bit disappointing because of drops price because were waiting this bull run to occur for this month. Since price is very surprising their is still hopes for the price of bitcoin to climb it's value. Invest on a positive mode not on the negative side this will not help to earn.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:07 AM

The value of bitcoin has seen significant gains over the last week, following a period of relative stability hovering above $9,000. If it continues its good form, it could break above $10,000 in the coming days. . my opinion is bullish market is coming.
But your wrong instead the market go bearishness

And this is not new since it happens many times this year that when the bitcoin price bullying the market
Suddenly it will turns into a bear market for what reason we dont know.

In this case thats why lots of us thinks theres some whales manipulating this market
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:30:42 AM

The price of bitcoin is not stable nowadays. Suddenly it would increase for some days at the same time it would decrease. We never expect what's is going on. All are thinking that hereafter the price will in increase range only.  But suddenly the price is dropped for past two days. We don't know when it will come up again. So if you have bitcoin hold it for long time till the corrections are done after that the price will increase at that time you can sell and earn more benefits.
I am very stable these days and can not decide to invest or not but assuming that if I invest I will not face any loss and after long term I will surely get the profit but for this time I will wait while the price fluctuates a little bit more. The price is stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar and the fluctuation is limited between these two market prices. Investing in Bitcoin will always benefit you if the investment takes place in low market.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

you have to be a little disappointed for now and be patient again if you are on a pitch because the price is now disappointing down a few percent of the predicted but for those of you who invest you should be able to smile because the year-end plan will soar.
Somehow a bit disappointing because of drops price because were waiting this bull run to occur for this month. Since price is very surprising their is still hopes for the price of bitcoin to climb it's value. Invest on a positive mode not on the negative side this will not help to earn.
it is very difficult to guess the bitcoin price for now. there is a possibility that prices will rise, but recently, bitcoin prices are slowing down. well, i hope the price can go up even higher in some time
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

it is very difficult to guess the bitcoin price for now. there is a possibility that prices will rise, but recently, bitcoin prices are slowing down. well, i hope the price can go up even higher in some time

Well it's up and down. That's a fact that you can expect. When it will go up or down is anybody's guess. That's why i don't think i'll make it far in daytrading since i'm not too excited with making small profits or losses with this kind of instability. I'm hoping it would go way up in a few years though that's why i'm holding.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

Bulls continue trying to bounce on the 1-hour (and there's also a dragonfly doji on the 4-hour), but we are still stepping down the stairs.

The $9,100 area is the 4/23-5/3 mode (big consolidation zone), so there's some support here. But if we clearly fail this level, there's quite a lot of volume that can force the price downwards:

I continue to hold my core long position, since we haven't reached my SL. But it's hard not to feel a bit bearish. Undecided

It's "do or die" time. Bulls need to hold $9,000 and form a spring now, otherwise this is probably going to cliff dive. If this long is going to play out, it's coming down to the wire. Bitcoin loves to hang off the edge of the cliff before breaking upwards. That possibility is still open; SL has not triggered. But it's definitely time to pay attention, and if we fail this level, you should consider cutting leveraged longs and hedging.
Bitcoin back to its natural growth. Unexpected and unnatural growth has been crashed and now it is normally and gradually increasing. Little bit volatility in the price but on the whole it is increasing because from $20k it dropped to $6k and then gradually increased and today it is above $9k. It means that now the growth is according to market value.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3570
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:19:18 PM

The value of bitcoin has seen significant gains over the last week, following a period of relative stability hovering above $9,000. If it continues its good form, it could break above $10,000 in the coming days. . my opinion is bullish market is coming.
But your wrong instead the market go bearishness

And this is not new since it happens many times this year that when the bitcoin price bullying the market
Suddenly it will turns into a bear market for what reason we dont know.

In this case thats why lots of us thinks theres some whales manipulating this market
Probably you are the one who misconstrued him. You should have seen the conditional statement he gave and that was right. The fact is that no one can actually give an affirmative statement in the market and you can only expect something to happen based on an outcome. That was his opinion based on if the market is in a good shape, but unfortunately, we went the other way. If we had enough momentum, we could have broken the $10k, but with the bearish divergence, it was obvious we are going to be testing the lows a bit. That is just market !

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LongerBitcoin

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

No one can predict the bitcoin price so no one knows when the bitcoin price getting low or high. The better we do is just hold our bitcoin until the price will getting up or you can buy some bitcoin currency if you have an extra fund.
This is the nature of bitcoin. From the last year the price is continuously rising and dropping, but there is nothing to be panic. If you invested a lot of money in bitcoin and you are worry about the future, it is natural because nobody want to lose his investment. Be patient and hold your bitcoin till the time when the price will be more than $20k. you will recover your deficit.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:42:02 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 06:00:31 PM by Greenkarki

The price of bitcoin is not stable nowadays. There are so many ups and downs and the market keeps fluctuating. But the price will increase in future till that we have to hold the bitcoin. The price would certainly increase by December 2018 and probably hit minimum $35 K this year.  Those who have bitcoin now will definitely gain lump of profits.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Bitcoin has making some move since then but now is making another corrections again. we should expect another market directions any moment from now and I think it is going to be a positive direction.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Bitcoin has making some move since then but now is making another corrections again. we should expect another market directions any moment from now and I think it is going to be a positive direction.
Bitcoin has always had its ups and downs, it may be hard to predict as to exactly when it will occur but it does happen from time to time. The current price movement is not as high as the preview weeks, though its a minimal correction but it's a normal trend. The rise and fall in price both provides advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage for investment, it can give less profit depending on the amount invested, for trading at some point it gives the chance to buy at low price and sell high when the price is on the favorable amount. Embrace the trend, be strategic, and keep positivity.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:43:39 PM

There are two factors in the market which varies directly to the demand of people and hence supply increases or decreases which favors a high market price or a low market price. When the market turns green it means that supple is increasing as the demand is increasing. On the other hand when the market turns red it means that market demand has decreased and favors a low market. The present situation does not favor these two as the market is stable and the price is moving around 8.5k dollar.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:48:01 PM

Bitcoin value od not yet stable, it was appreciating 3 - 4 days ago, but it is really going down again. I don't even understand. Sincerely its been a long time on dump.we so much need quick resolution.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:20:58 PM

Almost everyone is expecting a bullish trend in the coming days but one should forget that anything can happen in the crypto currency in that one should get ready for decline trend too, so that it will not take us unaware.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:57:57 PM

Almost everyone is expecting a bullish trend in the coming days but one should forget that anything can happen in the crypto currency in that one should get ready for decline trend too, so that it will not take us unaware.
Users were always waiting to make it happen the price could go bullish. As the usual scenario price down and up so we expect it can going down low. Risks is presents for long time in bitcoin so we should be aware of it.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:19:48 PM

Users were always waiting to make it happen the price could go bullish. As the usual scenario price down and up so we expect it can going down low. Risks is presents for long time in bitcoin so we should be aware of it.
But it is not right that the price of bitcoin will go in risk for long term. The price is right now at lower price but for the long term we can expect the price of bitcoin going much higher at a price which will be higher than the thinking of people exactly the same as happened in the month of December in 2017 when people were thinking that the price will reach to $10k and will go down and will stay below that but the price continued to rise and it reached to $20k.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

It seems that bitcoin price this year is hard to predict, a few days ago when the price reached $ 9900 then I'm very confident that the price will soon reach $ 10k, but when I woke up the price dropped to $ 9300.
That was not really that difficult to predict, I was pretty sure that as soon as bitcoin got very close to the price of 10000 the price will drop and the reason for that is that many traders will see that as a psychological barrier that bitcoin will not be able to overcome so soon and so they put short orders when the price was close to 10000 and that is what made the price to drop.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

The price of bitcoin is not stable nowadays. Suddenly it would increase for some days at the same time it would decrease. We never expect what's is going on. All are thinking that hereafter the price will in increase range only.  But suddenly the price is dropped for past two days. We don't know when it will come up again. So if you have bitcoin hold it for long time till the corrections are done after that the price will increase at that time you can sell and earn more benefits.
I am very stable these days and can not decide to invest or not but assuming that if I invest I will not face any loss and after long term I will surely get the profit but for this time I will wait while the price fluctuates a little bit more. The price is stable between 8k dollar and 9k dollar and the fluctuation is limited between these two market prices. Investing in Bitcoin will always benefit you if the investment takes place in low market.
Yeah, nothing can still be said yet since we have not even broken out from the downtrend this formation has formed and the MA50 on the 4hr chart is really acting as a huge resistance and breaking that should actually be a good start. After all, we are having some bullish divergence gradually forming on the 4hr chart, so we may as well just assume that the market can possibly bounce soon, but all that depends on how things eventually turn out.

many traders will see that as a psychological barrier that bitcoin will not be able to overcome so soon and so they put short orders when the price was close to 10000 and that is what made the price to drop.
This is what happened exactly when bitcoin prices were testing $9800 levels in the first and second week of this May month. I guess this time, bitcoin will have power to break this psychological resistance barrier and may test $12+ levels. Bitcoin will be up for sure in coming days even there could be some down days also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: