Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:35:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROJECT A-51] Seeking developers for the next big feeling in Bitcoin's world  (Read 524 times)
BitRaistlin (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:31:40 AM

Hi to all!

First of all, I'm spanish and my english is not very good, so I apologize. The name 'PROYECT A-51' is only a codename. I hope my obvious inexperience in the business world, software development and my recent addition to the forum will not cause the loss of your interest in this project. I just had an idea, the hardest part is carrying it out.

I've had an idea for a 'game' using Bitcoin, for web and smartphones. The problem is that I do not have the computer skills necessary to develop it, so I'm looking for programmers and designers to carry it out. It is not complicated, you could even adapt certain programs that are already created.

The game would allow users to generate more Bitcoins from his own, can not give many details. I think it would be a success if launched right now, so I'm urgently looking for partners. Could be as famous as Angry Birds or Candy Crush.

Would have to form a team of developers and, according to the contribution of each, specify how the benefits would be shared.

The involvement of anyone who just wants to contribute funds to the project is also accept. Future benefits would be distributed proportionally.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Best regards and good luck!

Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: