Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Bullish or Bearish 2018  (Read 780 times)
lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

I've been keeping up with Bitcoin and investing for the past year, and Im wondering if anyone thinks it will drop back down to 6 - 6.5k in the upcoming months?
 I've read a lot of projections and there is a mixed consensus but several "vets" agree it's due for a big drop.
What does everyone think?

in my opinion, bitcoint will not go down, see the current condition bitcoin will continue to rise and rise, people around the world buy bitcoin much, do not hesitate, bitcoin will give you a profit

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:44:58 AM

I think bitcoin will soon start traveling up the price again, and to return again in 6.5k it's very difficult for now, and I do not expect that to happen.
MaidaKalani

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:46:29 AM

I think for the next few months bitcoin prices will increase rather than decrease.
Just like the year before it, there is no mistaking her trying to invest in bitcoin within the next few months.
Standon1

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

You can't really say, it depends on the community how they choose to accept it or vice versa..
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:24:46 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 09:37:22 AM by marcbitcoins

I've been keeping up with Bitcoin and investing for the past year, and Im wondering if anyone thinks it will drop back down to 6 - 6.5k in the upcoming months?
 I've read a lot of projections and there is a mixed consensus but several "vets" agree it's due for a big drop.

For me that in spite of both bearish and bullish are spreading in everyday news in which its just make the listeners like us to be more confused to which is with more possibilities then better we will wait and see because for me nothing can truly predict the Bitcoin movement but only the big whales in which lucky enough if you have a connections of some of them so that you could be able to ride whenever they pump and dump the value.
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

Well we actually can’t predict the market. But the price stream is on the rise for couple of weeks. And sign shows that it’s gonna maintain the flow longer. Yeah we can’t tell surely, but market should reach 10k pretty soon.
tzipora234

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

everything i read so far says 2018 will be bullish for btc. the only bearish are people which are heavily invested against btc succeeding.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

though i personally feel that things will be more bearish, primarily because you still have so many absolutely worthless tokens on the market. There is what now some 1600 cryptocurrencies as per coin market cap, most of which are dead/ fraudulent or have no use case apart from helping their founders raise money through the ICO. I feel that a purge of these coins are necessary, and only once that has happened would i feel markets have truly corrected
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:05:20 AM

Started bearish but is now currently gaining momentum for another bull run. At around $9,300 right now, it is still considered a bargain.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:25:33 AM

Mainly bearish as it is largely Millenials investing at present and they are strapped for cash compared with other generations.
reddev81

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

6.5k is a realistic possibility. Some expert traders that I personally know told me that we will likely go to 6.5 if btc doesn't hold above 9k for a few more weeks...lets see what happens. I am personally rooting for the bull period  Cheesy
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:49:56 AM

The bearish market of Bitcoin which started around the third week of January this year seems to be ending as noted around second week of April and the reversal has stood since then. I believe that the trend will continue for some time.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

The value of bitcoin in early 2018 has been greatly affected by the bad news. But bitcoins are getting better at the moment, but the bad news is over. I think this time is the time that the value of bitcoin will grow  re backward. With such growth rates, I think prices continue to rise and 2018 is still a great year for bitcoin.

elsie34

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:56:28 AM

The value of bitcoin in early 2018 has been greatly affected by the bad news. But bitcoins are getting better at the moment, but the bad news is over. I think this time is the time that the value of bitcoin will grow  re backward. With such growth rates, I think prices continue to rise and 2018 is still a great year for bitcoin.

I dont think that the price fall of bitcoin is because of the bad news , because we all know that most of the news are  just only fake or a hoax. majority of people wont get easily affected thru it.  anyways,  i guess the real reason why bitcoins price had drastically fall  because of the less demand that it gets from the public and also , most of the people or some whales were selling out their coins because they maybe cashless or badly needs money for a valid reason.
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:57:02 AM

After a bearish start I think we are in for the bullish end of year. I think we will go sideways for a few more months and experience an alt season before btc goes on a bull run and new ATH before the end of the year.
Estalone

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

The value of bitcoin in early 2018 has been greatly affected by the bad news. But bitcoins are getting better at the moment, but the bad news is over. I think this time is the time that the value of bitcoin will grow  re backward. With such growth rates, I think prices continue to rise and 2018 is still a great year for bitcoin.

I agree
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:06:27 AM

the general sentiment is bullish and it is completely obvious from the market also. you can simply see it on the graphs. for the time being it is not the same bullish movement that we always know which is rising big in a short term. it is a different type of bullish with a slower rise and a lot of FUD and uncertainty because there are a lot of newbies who expect price to always rise fast and big.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

i think it has slim chance for bitcoin to back at 6k because it was the lowest point.
for now, the market seems still bullish and will get more green later.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Yes, there is a mixed opinion from the experts and some of them are predicting million for Bitcoin and some of them say, it will fail with a big bang. However, as far as my observation is concerned, I believe that Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are here to stay but there will be a volatile environment for some more time because we are still in the early phase of the development. I am optimistic about Bitcoin in the long run but we have a long way to go in terms of development.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:37:42 PM

I'm bullish all year round on bitcoins and I always will be, bitcoins is rising and always will be rising that's the core of bitcoins. Look at 6K and suddenly today 9k in matter of few days, it's unbelievable. For me 20k is a achievable target in the coming months, and I'm sure all we need is one good bull run.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: