Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 491 times)
sandialoveth

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:33:42 AM

Market actually works based on demand and supply. As long as there are demand for Crypto, it’s gonna stay. Crypto has travelled pretty good way on its journey. Besides, Crypto market is based on some tremendous technology. So, nope, I personally don’t think it’s just a bubble.
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:33 AM

Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

Well, actually the discussion of this explosion is still in the month of March 2018. And everyone is inclined to the fact that this will happen in early June, and now everyone buys a cryptocurrency so the market does not go down but on the contrary.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:19:12 AM

Many economists and members of the crypto community believe the crypto bubble will burst soon. What do you think?

Never believe in a hearsay everyone has right to give his personal statement.There are many FUD in market,overlook them.Crypto is people to people currency and will remain till its supported by the people.Many bubbles have already bursted.BTC price is stable around &10k.So always be optimistic and talk on facts and figure.Give such statements after having extensive analysis of crypto, i am a member of crypto community and hopeful for more stable crypto market in future.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

I don't think it is likely to happen and atleast not for the next few years. Day by day, more people are getting involved with the cryptocurrency market and the higher the market is rising.
tomwell

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:53:19 PM

I believe this is not a least behaving like bubble. Yes, we have seen some bad time. But it has already finished and recovered a lot.
bionicl34

Activity: 131

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

I personally think that this will not happen and the cryptocurrency will continue to exist.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

Crypto are now divided into two the coins and the token but most tokens are came from ICOs and most ICO tokens are derived from ERC-20 Ethereum based crypto. IMHO, most affected in the crypto bubble are those who are dependent to other blockchain network like Ethereum blockchain dependent and mostly still the ICOs are affecting the bubble but for a stable crypto bubble is not a threat to them.
harrypot

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:33:21 PM

i believe that is thinking of dumb people or who has less knowledge. There is no bubble. it is the reality man. people except it or not crypto currency is the future of all currency. day by day people are getting interested about it. crypto curreny is the future .
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:46:10 PM

So far, only bitcoin showed signs of a financial bubble last December. This was noticed by some states and therefore began to warn their citizens about the greater risks of investing in it. This is also one of the main reasons why the legalization of the crypto-currency by individual states is so slow. However, even so, bitcoin is very strong so that its bubble does not burst. We can not yet definitely say how dangerous for bitcoin is its manifestation and where the price limit is, after which it can collapse. Most likely, it will depend on the specific circumstances. Other types of crypto currency have not yet manifested themselves as a financial bubble because of their still not very high cost.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

Every time the experts say so, but often the result is not the case, compared with the price of March rose a lot, the past May is a cross, to August, will be a wave of strength. Will come back

Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:44:48 PM

I don't think we would be seeing another bubble sort and quite frankly I do not want to see another bubble. bubbles are notorious for crashing investment and I would not like to see that happen to crypto currencies, I have way too much money invested in it.
RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

The explosion is certain, but the quality of the explosion is not necessarily predictable, because it will definitely happen. just enjoy this crypto journey so as not to fall asleep in a mere fantasy.
Encelad

Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

For all the time of the existence of bitcoin, he was given a funeral more than 100 times. They were middle and high-level economists. Instead, bitcoin showed a colossal growth last year. Hence the conclusion that one should not blindly believe someone else's opinion.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

Which economist are you talking about, these see this trend and it might confuse them as they have not seen anything like this in their life time, i usually used to wonder what would the economist have said when the stock market first came into existence and i am sure there were many people with negative thoughts and even now that is the case, once the market matures people will accept it, about the bubble, there is no bubble in the major market, it is driven by demand.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

Crypto bubble can happen anytime. We can't speculate it when it comes. If you invested your money in crypto, you better stand by and watch your investment.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:26:47 AM

More and more it seems like a guessing game, because what with cryptos bringing in new tech, a novel concept, a revolutionary change, it is nearly impossible to foresee or predict anything with conviction. How do you comprehend something so new and in such a state of flux, in its entirety, let alone surmise the direction of its footprints.
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Not even close.  We're about equivalent to the expansion of the internet circa. 1994, so still a looooong way to go.  We need to at least reach mass adoption phase before the bubble burst become likely.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:32:02 AM

Do you share the same sentiment? If you do, then you will probably be like many economists: poor and bitter.

Long have people mocked crypto for being a bubble yet many lives have already been changed by this emerging innovation. If people would have just invested instead of acting like pretentious know-it-alls, they and all of us would have already made the world better and ourselves richer.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gune68gune

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:13:54 AM

I do not think it will happen anytime soon. The current bitcoin prices as we see tend to be stable and likely to continue to grow. Your opinion is also not accompanied by a strong foundation, so I feel doubt for it.
eneifed

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:45:29 AM

I do not know when will their "soon" come. They had been predicting this for last 8 years and you know the reality.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: