Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:24:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Edited***  (Read 493 times)
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:23:04 AM

I believe that the most important thing in the project is people who implement it. Without a good team, no project can survive. On the second place is already the availability of the product and a competently drawn up road map.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ljtronics1

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:02 AM

Easy, just ask wether they do any private sale or no limit on amount of contribution ? If yes, it's 99% centralised shit coin which represent 99% ICO out there. If no, beginning to ask other questions as it is probably good project with people believing in decentralisation working on it.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

Every project and every new initial coin offering here in cryptocurrency world has their own product and vision.Its all about the goals and the vision of the developers, good icos are the ones with beta platforms ready before even trying to earn money and crypto using their token's sale.Also, the team and the whitepaper etc.. are good ways to judge an ico.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:35:29 AM

How to really judge the potential of an ICO

You basically have to do some research on their website because usually all the information about their project will be on websites such as teams, whitepapers, destinations, as well as roadmaps. and also you should be able to predict community feedback about the project as it will be very influential for the future of the project.

tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

In my opinion To see an experienced outcome, the number of you to use from the project, where it can be used, finds information from the experts in doing and when making its conclusions.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

To accurately judge the potential of an ico then you need to look at the product that the ico project is offering. Is it a good one that is sustainable and can be used by people for a long time to come? If people can find a coin useful enough that they will keep using it years from now then it is definitely going to last for a long time. So look at the product that they are offering

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
eMaxie

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

Team, Whitepaper, Roadmap (to evaluate whether everything they promise is really to be done), experts opinions and so on. I found a project I find most attractive and their ICO is planend for August so I will have to check all I mentioned myself
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:41:02 PM

just look at the project it runs whether it is true or not and you can see in whitepaper explain about the project and see who the team overshadow the project whether or not it is true because it must be ensured before you go any further,

research first by finding as much information about the ICO
marydarli

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

Listen to Tom Hillman, director of communication at Verasity as He speaks
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

There is unfortunately no universal and good for all cases system of ratings and judgements, but you can at least examine a projects background and make your own decisions

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

I think that there are many criteria, such as team, product, marketing, goals. feedback, uniqueness. It is necessary to carefully study the project in order to understand its potential, but this does not give more success to the project.
touchmelikeimfamous

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:12:30 AM

I think the best way is to evaluate the idea, and then assess the capabilities of the team in this area. Wink
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

actually, there some things that can be seen in following an ico that has good potential. You can see the whitepaper and the team that handles. You should often follow the development of the project in order to know the progress of it, if the project has reached softcap then it is a great chance to get a success.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

I would say that there is already developed list of signs that can allow us to make some conclusions about ICOs future development success
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

I think the best way is to evaluate the idea, and then assess the capabilities of the team in this area. Wink
In fact, I also believe that the most important thing in any project is the professionalism of his team. Many overestimate their strength and when faced with problems during ICO they can not find solutions to the problem and thus the project becomes unsuccessful even if the idea of ​​the project was initially very interesting and the product was useful. I always study the team, their past experience in similar fields of activity, merit and much more. It is also important to look at the advisors of the project and if among them there are well-known personalities, then the project deserves attention and it can be considered as possible investments.
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

The first thing you need to do is spend a lot of time researching their ideas and how to operate them on WP. Then set aside a thought on how it will apply in life and how it will respond in life, economics, and society. Get to know them on the media, dev team, telegram -> marketing strategy and community management. Ask them a few confirmations. Based on that, you will have a detailed and specific assessment of the potential of the project.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:49:06 PM

Potential of ICO is assessed by the criteria of product quality, performance. It should be meaningful in terms of convenience, meeting the needs of the user. You can imagine that if a product is factory produced without the user and the community evaluates well, no use, no support. It's a bad product. Ideas and feasibility, devs must agree on a long-term development path and bring about trends and meaning for the future.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

The only possibility is only your brain, all other resources can be compromised, because now everything is bought, we unfortunately live in a world in which no one has enough money, so today I think that many should still be more adequate in this regard .
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

For me the best way to judge the potential of an ICO is to look  out to what they have done in this kind of business like the feedbacks that they get from their investors because somehow it is a reliable source of information.
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:24:28 AM

I think the best way is to evaluate the idea, and then assess the capabilities of the team in this area. White paper is usually needed for those who are already interested in the project and want to know more details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: