Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token.ad : Get the highest revenue from your crypto traffic [OFFICIAL]  (Read 481 times)
Nui.TokenAd (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:30:47 AM

Hello,

My name is Nui  and I represent TokenAd Advertising Network on this forum.
TokenAd is the RTB-powered advertising network for websites focused on everything crypto.
We work directly with publishers willing to monetize their bitcoin news websites, blogs, ICO rankings, trading platforms & cryptocurrency exchangers on exclusive partnership conditions. Being a very targeted advertising network TokenAd brings better engagement and more clicks due to strictly crypto-related ads.
Our network enables ALL of our publishers:

Payments in crypto or fiat currencies at your choice
Bearing in mind how fast cryptocurrencies’ rates grow you can turn your payment into a really good investment;
Work on a CPM/CPC basis. One spot on your crypto-related website can earn you up to $5 CPM. Premium partners work on pre-payment basis;

Fast & comprehensive support in 25 languages.
From setting up your account to installing widgets on your website – your personal manager is always there to help!

Advanced Anti-adblock solution
don’t miss a single ad impression and be sure that 100% of your traffic earns you money;

Not yet running a crypto website? You can’t afford to miss this chance to explore new opportunities and earn even more! Create a WordPress blog or website without any coding skills and monetize it with our specifically designed WordPress plugin, easy & fast.
Submit your site for moderation and get premium rates now->
Simply register withhttp://token.ad/?register_from_manager=313663 system and our manager will contact you and offer individual support and special rates.

Give it a try and share your experience! We are happy to answer all of your questions about TokenAd system in this section.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nui.TokenAd (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:36:03 PM

TokenAd Team is ready to announce yet another way to make profit, this time even without owning a website. We are here to confirm that TokenAd Referral Program is officially live!

https://token.ad/blog/2017/12/25/earn-bitcoins-with-tokenad-no-website-needed/
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

I have registered with your network and added our website Coins4Days. I hope you accept us and I look forward to hearing from you soon. Smiley

MoneyToplist

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 07:11:31 PM

Hi,

I would like to report you a minor bug.

When a user submits the registration form without filling in all fields, appears a message asking him to fill in all fields (ok so far, even though the "message" field looks a little weird in a registration form). But after filling all fields and submitting the form again, appears a "wrong captcha" error. It is necessary to reload the page and fill in the form again in order to register.
Nui.TokenAd (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:48:35 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 02:51:29 PM by Nui.TokenAd

Only a few steps before every single visitor to your webpage brings you fairly-earned bitcoins! Registering with TokenAd & setting up your account is extremely simple and takes no longer than 5 min. Here’s a quick guide how to get started with the platform: https://token.ad/blog/2018/02/02/how-to-start-with-tokenad/

https://i.imgur.com/zXXOuXV.jpg

Nui.TokenAd (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:07:59 PM

Hi,

I would like to report you a minor bug.

When a user submits the registration form without filling in all fields, appears a message asking him to fill in all fields (ok so far, even though the "message" field looks a little weird in a registration form). But after filling all fields and submitting the form again, appears a "wrong captcha" error. It is necessary to reload the page and fill in the form again in order to register.

Hi

Thank you so much for letting us know, we're always try to fixed all issue.

And we're very sorry for this inconvenience.
Nui.TokenAd (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:14:22 AM

Great news for Wordpress enthusiasts! Looking for a tool to launch your first crypto-related website or earn some bitcoins from an existing one?

TokenAd Team has come up with a solution for a fast & easy start with crypto website development. It takes only five minutes of your time to install and configure the TokenAd WordPress plugin. Follow these steps and make 100% of your traffic earn you money.

Watch a video tutorial and learn more here: https://token.ad/blog/tokenad-wordpress-plugin-fast-easy-start/
bablor

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Scammers - do not pay!
Moшeнники - нe плaтят!
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:56:39 PM

Scammers - do not pay!
Moшeнники - нe плaтят!

Hey,
any proof of this?
I just wanted to put them on my site but now would like to know if they're paying or not because I couldn't find a lot anywhere else about this site.

Regards

dan5189

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

TcAs4B8SaPTQJqmKU8pYisV8RuNdh6cXZT

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

Scammers - do not pay!
Moшeнники - нe плaтят!

I Also heard from my friends they do not pay... i wouldn't suggest you to use them.

bablor

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

Scammers - do not pay!
Moшeнники - нe плaтят!

Hey,
any proof of this?
I just wanted to put them on my site but now would like to know if they're paying or not because I couldn't find a lot anywhere else about this site.

Regards

Boт пepeпиcкa c aдминoм
Here is the correspondence with the admin

nui@token.ad
support
11.04.18 at 06:03   Hi

Now your site under checking the traffic, we estimate it would take time for a week,

If everything clear, we will create payout.

Best Regards,
Nui

10 days passed - there is still no money on the wallet
Пpoшлo 10 днeй - дeнeг нa кoшeлькe дo cиx пop нeт

У мoeгo тoвapищa былo 90 бaкcoв нa cчeтy - aдмин нaпиcaл eмy, чтo нe выплaтит, тaк кaк тpaфик плoxoй
Кopoчe Фyфлo этo вcё - пpoxoдитe мимo!
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

EROR  ??

bablor

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

Зaбeй нa ниx!
Bcё paвнo нe плaтят
bitcoinniels

Activity: 354
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

EROR  ??

Ur password is too easy, add some ! or captical letters.
But i don't recommend this network, most people say it doesn't pay.

bablor

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

He плaтят HИКOMУ!
Nui.TokenAd (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Hi All,

May I explain the reason that some site did not get paid,

The only reason is their site have some activity which against our policy, Example : they have a bundle of duplicate clicks, they will see the proof once they got banned.

I would like to invite you to try our network with yourself ,You can see the proof that there 're many sites have TokenAd widget, no one will show our ads if we did not paid to anyone.

Here is easiest way to start join us http://token.ad/?register_from_manager=313663

Best Regards,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: