Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for feedback testers and QA on our Free Crypto Android App Total Cryptos  (Read 154 times)
eliteeservices (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

We are looking for some power users or developers with Mobile experience to test and evaluate our app Total Cryptos Get it at http://www.bloc10.com/tcapp - it's on the Google Play store (it's free) we are going to build a paid version in the future.  The app features a homescreen with pricing from our data portal www.totalcryptos.com

We have built enterprise grade systems this is our first mobile app and while we are happy with results thus far, it is a new field for us.  Would greatly appreciate someone who is 'in the know' regarding Mobile technology, trends, and Crypto. 

- Bloc10 www.bloc10.com
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:09:55 AM

The application description on the google play store page is lack of information, I don't think "cryptocurrency on your phone" is enough to explain the application.

After I opened the app, I instantly think the app isn't ready to live. Further development is still needed, the coin list is unsorted and can't be sorted. The News page is broken, whenever I click it, the app instantly crashes.
eliteeservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:44:20 PM

Thanks for the feedback, I'll work on this and repost when this is done for further testing. 

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

To be honest, I did not download it, but I will review your app according to the images that are available for the application:

1. A good interface contains many trading platforms, try to make updating data in real time.
 2. The currencies need to be organized based on several factors chosen by the user.
 3. add an alert when the price rises above a specific barrier.
 4. simple converter.

There is no need to add tokens at the moment, but it is up to you.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eliteeservices (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:36:15 PM

Thanks for that, we had already put in the plans for next update an Alert system, we will include a converter.  There is a watchlist that allows adding custom currencies and watching them - we could modify it to check for certain factors as you are suggesting (i.e. currencies up more than 10% or all file coins).  Thanks!  Stay tuned.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: