Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2491 times)
huskamp

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:05:52 AM

This is why you have to develop a habit of avoiding procrastination. The best way to do that is just keep at it. Even something so simple as demo trading can help you battle procrastination.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jennefereh

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

Many want to become Forex traders, but not everybody makes it. Generally, a professional Forex trader is a person who can trade for a living. The only way you can cover your expenses is by trading on a live account. Paper trading, or demo account trading, does not pay the bills.
For this reason, it is vital to switch to a live account trading as soon as you're ready. If you're going to use a demo account, you should ideally be aiming towards switching to a live account. Speaking of which, you can open a live account here.
It's hard to say when you should switch from demo account to live account trading. This process should not take less than one month. Make sure you have a good understanding of the market and the risks associated with Forex trading before you can trade live.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

Indeed education is very important when you want to invest but patience should never be forgotten because with the rapid price movement a person must be ready to accept any risk of future losses.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:12:38 PM

if you want to be a successful trader then must know and have knowledge about good trading, trading can not be done without good knowledge because it will only make you loss

Nguyen Le Thuong

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:26:12 PM

I agree and more thing is you need to patient and control your emotion too.
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

In my opinion a successful businessman is educated. Because the knowledge needed to trade is in the midst of a successful businessman. But there are differences in the society between educated people and successful businessmen...
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:00:43 PM

I do not think anyone should be educated to be successful. even someone whose education is not high, I'm sure they can be a successful person. as long as they are willing to try and always to learn all about crypto. experience is a great tool for traders to always learn from their experience. so in my opinion, it does not have to be 100% relying on education to be successful. always learning and trying and learning from experience and sure and always be patient is the key to one's success.
kwarto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

an educated man has a higher posibility to be successful than those are not... but im not saying those that do not attain degree in school dont have a posibility to he successful.. this is cryptocurrency, for as long as you understand what you are doing, you are closer to be successful.
miurge

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Being a Forex trader lets you work from nearly any place with an internet connection. We're talking hotel rooms, cafes, and—thanks to the latest technological developments—even distant corners of the world.
Forex traders are blessed with a strong growth potential, and their life style can certainly offer a lot of enjoyment. But if you've ever taken this path, you know this gift does not come easily.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:33:32 PM

No way analyst can't always be right all these studying the chart , seeing price and other stuffs only work when the coin doesn't have any news coming like a new partnership or new exchange listing.

If you remember no one was able to predict what was going to happen when bytecoin was about to be listed on binance. You see there are many things which still affect the price simply by studying won't help
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:34:21 PM

No absolutely not.
Succesful trader is experienced trader, because experience is the best teacher. By learning from your mistake and profit when trading, slowly you will mastery trading strategy and know what to do whatever condition on market.
cardo

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

A successful trader must be a hard worker individual and have diligent to search for some new strategies traders also a good trader is not a panic seller instead traders always be relax and willing wait to gained huge profit.
tilabial

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:43:44 PM

The first thing any aspiring trader must do is make the necessary effort to learn the fundamentals of trading: pip values, spreads, order entry, stops, indicators, etc. Trading is a craft and a profession like any other, and to succeed in it one must have a good foundational education. The second step is to settle on a good, sound trading strategy, one that—through demo trading, back testing, or other analysis—you have determined is a strategy more than likely to be profitable overall.
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

I think thats true. Because in trading you need a lot of know how when you want to make profit. So before you can start, you have to learn a lot of thins. And when you are trading with cryptocurrencies, you have also to learn a lot of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. So i can say that not educated trader will not be successfull.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

I would say there is a difference between traders who learned it in the field and those who got there knowledge out of books.
Both will have the know how sooner or later if they are eager to learn how the game is played.
If you manage to keep your day trades in a + your successful.
For sure if you don’t want lose your money you will have to learn with it that how it goes, spare some time to learn some basics if you have not skills to know about use of indicators read some news, a successful trading does not happen suddenly as it takes time before your consider yourself successful one, but if you are not in favor then your experience can teach you best way of trading than education.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 07:38:37 PM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

It is all about skills and how you approach towards the market. I am a educated trader and expert in Technical Analysis but there are many traders who are using some kind of Technical indicators and they are also following some kind of Algo trading strategy by which they earned some good money on consistent basis and infact this is what you need to focus on no matter how educated you are atlast you just need to go home with some decent profit in your pocket that can make your living comfortable.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:07:32 PM

It is not always mandatory to be educated before you can enter into trading. There are some people who are not well educated but are smart and can easily learn and understand things better. However, when you are educated, you get the chance to also understand things better and read more on trading.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:31:40 PM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?
Off course, i totally agree that when the trader is smart and educated there is no doubt that they will be successful trader, and i believe that when the trader have a wide knowledge about crypto there will surely became successful.

Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:10:14 AM

Off course, i totally agree that when the trader is smart and educated there is no doubt that they will be successful trader, and i believe that when the trader have a wide knowledge about crypto there will surely became successful.

Knowledge is the best key that we need to have when we enter crypto world, you will avoid losing money if you have knowledge but don't expect that you are always get profit ,because losing money is part of crypto.
Cold_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:25:54 AM

Truly, I truly trust that keeping in mind the end goal to be an effective broker in this brutal crypto world, you must be an informed dealer who began as a novice fellow who entered cryto exchanging in light of the fact that they need to be fruitful. Like what I generally say at whatever point I answer here on Bitcointalk, before contributing your cash, contribute yourself first and to have the capacity to have that enough learning and instructive foundation on the most proficient method to be an insightful and exact dealer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: