Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2018, 08:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: A successful trader must be an educated trader?  (Read 2165 times)
hispout

Activity: 293
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I don't think that crypto trading really deals with economical education or things like this...Crypto is very different from all other spheres I'd say.
I think successful traders are not always highly educated, because they can learn self-taught and practice directly with experienced mentors. I have a friend who failed in education, he is out from school and playing on bitcoins and now he is successful. What I mean by success is that he can buy a luxury home, buy a car, have savings and he has no other job except to play on cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin.
It is necessary to learn first and this is our fault that we are just looking for profit and nothing more that is why we get nothing and face with loss and lots of problems. In order to face any market situations you must be an educated person of enough knowledge that will save you from dangers and will open ways for you to keep continue your journey towards your destination.

▄▄█▄
             ▄█████████▄
           ▐██▀  ███ ▀▀██
           ▐█    ███   ▐█
           ▐█   ▄███▄  ▐█
           ▐█████████████
        ▄▄██████▀███▀██████▄▄
        █▀▀ █    ███   ▐▌ ▀██
        █▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐█
        █▄▄▄█████████████▄▄██
     ██████████████████████████▄
     █▀ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  █  ▐█
     █  ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █████▄▄█▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄█████
     █   ▌  █▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █▄ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     ██████▄█▄   ███  ▄▐█▄██████
     ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀█████████████▀▀
               ▀▀▀█▀▀
                       ▄             ▓▓    ▓▓      ▓ ▓▓
                   ▐▓  ▓▌        ▓   ▓▓    ▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                 ▄▄▐▓▄ ▓▌▓  ▄  ▐▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▌
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▄▄
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▌
             ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀                                         ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▄▓▓▀▀                                                        ▀▀▀▓▄▄
       ▄ ▀                                                                    ▀▀▄

.........CRYPTO SOUK                ▄▄█▄
             ▄█████████▄
           ▐██▀  ███ ▀▀██
           ▐█    ███   ▐█
           ▐█   ▄███▄  ▐█
           ▐█████████████
        ▄▄██████▀███▀██████▄▄
        █▀▀ █    ███   ▐▌ ▀██
        █▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐█
        █▄▄▄█████████████▄▄██
     ██████████████████████████▄
     █▀ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  █  ▐█
     █  ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █████▄▄█▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄█████
     █   ▌  █▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     █▄ ▐▌  █    ███   ▐▌  ▐  ▐█
     ██████▄█▄   ███  ▄▐█▄██████
     ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀█████████████▀▀
               ▀▀▀█▀▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uchiikina14

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

Yes a successful trader must be an educated trader, because if they are not an educated trader then they will find it hard for them to don the trading because if you want to trade you must study it twice or as many times as you can so that if you do the trading you will not lose the money that you invested in the crypto.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

If you have knowledge or educated people it can really big help or advatange of this if you are want to start trade. But even you are not an educated person you can learn from your own by doing a research and asking some successful trader about the tips, strategy and advice that possible that given to you so you can apply this.

███ Bitsgap.com - Cryptocurrency Multi-Exchange Trading Platform ███
[Sign up for Free]
Portfolio Tracking | 25+ Exchanges with One Interface | Free Arbitrage
bangkit tri

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

HUMANCOIN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Yes a successful trader must be an educated trader, because if they are not an educated trader then they will find it hard for them to don the trading because if you want to trade you must study it twice or as many times as you can so that if you do the trading you will not lose the money that you invested in the crypto.
in my opinion a good trader is an experienced trader, and from that experience of course a trader studies market conditions in various situations, so that a trader can determine the strategy that must be taken

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
sunethlakmal2

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I agree with this. but not 100 % with this. learn about bitcoin first thing before trade. then have to get knowledge about charts, patterns etc & how to analyse them. as well as we should share our knowledge & experience via social media. not only educated bitcoin  i think some of luck we should have become a successful trader.
nattykio

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

There is no shortcut to success. Show me a successful man and I will tell you the price he paid learning and developing himself. Education is key for every venture. It must be abundantly clear that education is not only acquired in the university but exists in various forms and through various channels. For instance, to learn how to trade, one can use youtube or other free materials online. 
acener

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

Is it true to state that every successful trader is an educated trader. We know how trading is tedious,reading of chart, analysing the market and making a decisive decision. Do you agree any successful trader must be an educated?

As for me , education and knowledge about what you are doing in every field of life is important to succeed. Trading requires knowledge and wisdom about the fundamentals of cryptocurrency trading. It is important that every beginners in trading woild have the eagerness to seek knowledge about it.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:02:11 PM

Yes of course, a successful trader must be an educated trader to be able to familiarized in this kind of business and industry and also to earn a good amount of income or profit in this industry.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

Unfortunately trader learns from mistakes. Only our own experience, both positive and negative, will allow us to develop our own profitable trading system. In order not to sell on the red market, I always set a stop loss.
Learn always when you have free time. Do not believe anyone, there are no authoritative opinions in this market. Learn, to rely only on yourself and your experience. Knowledge is the power, which help you to make really a big money in this market. And not only in this...

Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

of course, i agree 100%, But i think a successful trader is actually an educated trader.. Educated in the sense that he knows the in-out of the market, when to enter into a trade. I think if you are highly clueless about what you do, there is no way you will be successful in that. therefore, to be successful in trading, i think you really need to be very educated about it.
omali

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:01:41 AM

To be successful in every/any business one ventures into, you need to know about it, how it works, steps to take, etc... This applies to crypto too.
To be successful trader, you need to be educated on crypto trading. Someone might be lucky and trade but thats just LUCK like I said. You can't depend on luck and its never advisable to invest your money into something you don't understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.